Jets' CB Rashard Robinson drug arrest - accused of possessing marijuana-laced candy.

Gas2No99

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mehta is ridiculous. Robinson may be a dope, but a talented dope.Risk/reward is if you get a decent cover corner for almost nothing, that's a big win. 

"found a marijuana-laced candy (THC infused Peanut Budda Buddah Candy, in case you were wondering)"

Oh, my God! 

Legally what was the probable cause. Was he holding the candy up to the cops as they came up to his window? Because having seen a mess of these candies, they're really small.If you saw it you might think it was a...piece of candy.  Again, the guy may be a dope. But the drama is embarrassing. 

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Chocolate coated fruity pebble bars. I ain't even old and think this peanut butter concoction sounds like yack city, lmao.

They make hard candy too. THC infused lollipops and sh*t lol. I like those more than PB. But personally, I like to just smoke a blunt. Not really huge into edibles because I can’t buy them here and when my buddies have baked them..I mean..they were okay..wasn’t anything spectacular or life changing though

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Mehta is ridiculous. Robinson may be a dope, but a talented dope.Risk/reward is if you get a decent cover corner for almost nothing, that's a big win. 

"found a marijuana-laced candy (THC infused Peanut Budda Buddah Candy, in case you were wondering)"

Oh, my God! 

Legally what was the probable cause. Was he holding the candy up to the cops as they came up to his window? Because having seen a mess of these candies, they're really small.If you saw it you might think it was a...piece of candy.  Again, the guy may be a dope. But the drama is embarrassing. 

Exactly my first thought...what made them look so closely at the candy? If the car didn’t smell like smoke what prompted them to search his vehicle and closely inspect the candy?

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sources: #Jets were aware of these two troubling incidents with 49ers BEFORE trading for CB Rashard Robinson, who was recently arrested for drug possession: http://nydn.us/2qM3nS1 

Who cares. He isn’t a contributing player. If they suspend him then they suspend him. Not like he had his baby niece in the car seat going 203 MPH. Then that would just make him a sh*tty and inconsiderate human being

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Who cares. He isn’t a contributing player. If they suspend him then they suspend him. Not like he had his baby niece in the car seat going 203 MPH. Then that would just make him a sh*tty and inconsiderate human being

I care he's an NFL player on the NY Jets roster we should be signing and trading for players helping us win a Super Bowl.

I mean its only been 48 years can't we figure it out after all this time. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I care he's an NFL player on the NY Jets roster we should be signing and trading for players helping is win a Super Bowl i mean its only been 48 years can't we figure out how after all this time. 

Not every player on the 53 man roster is going to be equally as helpful in that pursuit and that’s just the reality of it.  Should he be more responsible as a pro? Yes. But this isn’t news to me.

14 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Oh, my God! 

No idea how it works in NJ, but here in CA it's pretty much like a DUI. If the cop believes you are under the influence of weed they can administer a sobriety test on the spot. If you flunk they can search everything. Once that happens it's an easy find. Edibles smell, even candies. And police most certainly are going to inspect any food in the car if you test positive for THC.

45 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Was he driving 135 MPH with a minor in the car as well?  If not, this is amateur-hour stuff.  Hardly worth our time.

WHILE also PACKING SEMI-AUTO HEAT and "phantom" Skunk lingering in the car. :lol:

28 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

They make hard candy too. THC infused lollipops and sh*t lol. I like those more than PB. But personally, I like to just smoke a blunt. Not really huge into edibles because I can’t buy them here and when my buddies have baked them..I mean..they were okay..wasn’t anything spectacular or life changing though

This isn't '93 'til Infinity kiddo. 2018 weed feels and tastes amazing and blunt paper tastes like burnt a$$hole. Roll a joint like a man.

28 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I got into them when I lived in Seattle, they’re everywhere. 

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

This isn't '93 to Infinity kiddo. 2018 weed feels and tastes amazing and blunt paper tastes like burnt a$$hole. Roll a joint like a man.

Eh, joints burn too fast and they don’t hold enough bud for me. I’m not a huge fan of flavored cigars but I usually just grab a pack of phllly’s or Dutch masters. They actually have a great taste to them unlike Swishers.

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

I got into them when I lived in Seattle, they’re everywhere. 

I’m sure the store purchased edibles taste and work a lot better than baking them yourself so I’ll definitely have to try that. I never had any store purchased edibles before. I just remember the brownies and sugar cookies giving me a faint relaxing body feel rather than your typical head high. ..I hate calling it “high” because it makes it sound like drugs lol..

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Eh, joints burn too fast and they don’t hold enough bud for me. I’m not a huge fan of flavored cigars but I usually just grab a pack of phllly’s or Dutch masters. They actually have a great taste to them unlike Swishers.

Then your weed sucks.

Phillys and Dutchies taste great. Right. Humanity really is doomed.

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m sure the store purchased edibles taste and work a lot better than baking them yourself so I’ll definitely have to try that. I never had any store purchased edibles before. I just remember the brownies and sugar cookies giving me a faint relaxing body feel rather than your typical head high. ..I hate calling it “high” because it makes it sound like drugs lol..

Preposterous. Edibles from an actual dispensary can give you whatever feeling you damn well want and can knock you into next year if you're not careful. Your posts are angering me. Now I have to smoke.

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Preposterous. Edibles from an actual dispensary can give you whatever feeling you damn well want and can knock you into next year if you're not careful. Your posts are angering me. Now I have to smoke.

Lol I’m saying the ones I have actually baked myself gave me the same lift. I have nev r actually had store bought edibles. I believe you though. I know a few people who have been knocked on their asses from eating too many treats lmao.

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Then your weed sucks.

Phillys and Dutchies taste great. Right. Humanity really is doomed.

Idk man I get some quality bud. I do however enjoy the RAW brand natural joint paper..particularly the cones.  But c’mooonnnn no love for the Dutchies!??? 

thers is such a divide between joint smokers and blunt smokers ahaha. 

33 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Go to hempfest out there. It’s amazing. 

41 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

This isn't '93 'til Infinity kiddo. 2018 weed feels and tastes amazing and blunt paper tastes like burnt a$$hole. Roll a joint like a man.

**** rolling joints. One hitters, pipes and bongs are the way to go if you smoke. I’d be high before you even broke up the weed for a joint. 

47 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Next year at this time we'll discuss the Jets draft position and whether the GM or coach should return.  Not sure what's your point.  

13 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Bong rips definitely do the job though. I can’t argue that. With that said..I’m not too big on glass ware.

You're all insane. Cancel this thread. Mods please note that these jagaloons do not represent the marijuana community. We disavow their philosophies.

Archived