80's Engagement Mafia - Day 3 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Players

1. 80 - Town Villager, Killed D2

2. Lizard King - Felt likely town since the reveal from Crusher about the "he's mafia" scheme. Just his reactions to it felt genuine. Slight town lean. 

3. Crusher - Town Villager has been killed N2

4. Jif - Dont like the "follow the leader" attitude with voting. Feels too sheep like. Baaa Scum lean

5. Spoot - Town Villager, Died of Grief D2

6. JC - still don't like. Started feeling off D1, then the taunting about random end of Day, not a good look. Nothing since has changed this. Plus his recent vote with no explanation. Scum lean. Not as concerned here since his lover is dead and her will die soon as a result. 

7. Nyn - Town Cop, Killed N1

8. Dice - town lean. Double voter. If still alive D4 will question this. Felt he wad town D1 and nothing has changed that for me so far. 

9. Pac - Town Villager and CTMs lover has died of grief.

10. CTM - Killed D1

11. Kaylee - me, very boobalicious 

12. AVM - mostly used a lot of words to say vey little. Null at best. 

For now Vote JiF

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

That’s whyJC is pinging. That vote feels scummy. 

He was my scummiest yesterday. I don't see him as big of a threat atm since his lover is dead. He might've drawn the short straw and will be dead by end of night. 

Anyway definitely need everyone to give thoughts. 

Errr...so I messed up. Apparently this game is over.

There is no mechanical way for Town to win.

Even if a mafia is lynched it wont matter due to the Lover mechanic. Sorry!

So uhhh let me do a write up and end the game properly I guess. Really sorry about that everyone.

As the guests disappeared one by one finally he made his move. The Fox. He cut in between an 80 and his lady and began dancing with her. At first she was distressed and reached for our mafia friend but The Fox, using clever and sly words, finally calmed her down enough for a dance. They moved around the dance floor back and forth all while 80 is just standing there fuming. Then the dance ends and IT happens. She falls into his arms for a hug. "Nooooooooooooo...." 80 shouted across the dance floor/into his toilet. "...ooooooooooooo!" 80 was staring into a puke filled toilet bowl. Finally he'd heaved up all that bad milk. "I guess it was all just a terrible dream." Just then 80's cell rang from inside his room. He flushed the toilet and got up to answer. It was his fiancee. "Hey babe I hope you don't mind this last second addition but an old friend from school is going to be in town and he wants to come to our wedding. Hello? Hello? 80 are you there?"

MAFIA WIN!

JC - THE FOX, MAFIA GODFATHER AND COLDHEARTED LOVER HAS WON

JIF - MAFIA GOON HAS WON

KAYLEE - MAFIA GOON HAS WON

Consider this an "ending credits" song of sorts.

So I think I had kind of a really cool idea I just didn't have enough people to make it work. I thought 12 would be fine but I guess it didn't leave much room for error. Sorry guys. Hope you all had fun anyway!

QTs will be shared in the following post.

51 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

wtf???  JC doesn't die if his lover dies?? hows that fair? AND he was a godfather!!!   

Do you think that was too much? I thought it was only fair since in theory the mafia could be killed via mislynches. That didn't sit well with me.

27 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

@Nolder @JiF

Why surf??? why the hell NOT!!!!???

think about it   ure going out there trying to beat the biggest most powerful force of nature around    and its FUN!!  get on top of a wave  boogie boarding or body surfinmg then literally DROP down to the bottom? mini rollercoaster man!!!

"Gee, the lack of humility before nature that's being displayed here, uh... staggers me."

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Do you think that was too much? I thought it was only fair since in theory the mafia could be killed via mislynches. That didn't sit well with me.

"Gee, the lack of humility before nature that's being displayed here, uh... staggers me."

yeah I do  there was nothing that could counter it

and dude  im humble about the Ocean I said its the most powerful force and that I TRY to beat it.  I never said  it was easy

3 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

@Nolder @JiF

Why surf??? why the hell NOT!!!!???

think about it   ure going out there trying to beat the biggest most powerful force of nature around    and its FUN!!  get on top of a wave  boogie boarding or body surfinmg then literally DROP down to the bottom? mini rollercoaster man!!!

There is no feeling that compares to this in the entire world:

Started suspecting JiF as soon as he backed off wanting to kill me - JiF always wants to lynch me and my play was atrocious so it was well deserved.

Didn't love JC's play but stopped worrying about him thinking he'd die

Kaylee played great -- pushed enough of the conversation.  Maybe to dice's point it starts to look too clean?  But in a game that has the potential to end early with the setup like this it was a great approach.

Overall good game by scum - let us idiots bang our heads together til we knocked ourselves out

8 minutes ago, AVM said:

Started suspecting JiF as soon as he backed off wanting to kill me - JiF always wants to lynch me and my play was atrocious so it was well deserved.

Didn't love JC's play but stopped worrying about him thinking he'd die

Kaylee played great -- pushed enough of the conversation.  Maybe to dice's point it starts to look too clean?  But in a game that has the potential to end early with the setup like this it was a great approach.

Overall good game by scum - let us idiots bang our heads together til we knocked ourselves out

It felt so dirty trying to play nice in our QT but it was time that I'll never regret.

Archived