80's Engagement Mafia - Day 3 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dicetosser said:

actually I didn't mind it cause I was thinking along the same lines

But you're not a regular JN-er.  AVM should know by now that playing the "try to guess who killed Nyn" game always gets shouted down here, or is viewed as a scummy thing to say. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

All that being said, scum is probably in the inactive pool.  Only problem is, trying to run up someone like Pac is futile at the moment, since we'd have to wait about 36 hours until he posts. 

Possible but my experience says at least one is active and trying to fool town. 

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

actually I didn't mind it cause I was thinking along the same lines

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

But you're not a regular JN-er.  AVM should know by now that playing the "try to guess who killed Nyn" game always gets shouted down here, or is viewed as a scummy thing to say. 

meh, i was thinking the same thing when she flipped.  

I dont think that's a tell.  He's using it to draw a conclusion as opposed to hey, why would they chose Nyn.  Which is always a tell.

Just now, Kaylee said:

so I take it to mean you suspect Pac solely for being inactive? 

I was just naming Pac as an example of an inactive.  I don't specifically suspect him, was just too lazy at the moment to go back and look at who else falls into that category. 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

*L-3 voter.  Just noticed Crusher got me to L-2.  But he and Spoot had original reasons to vote me.  AVM did not. 

I kinda like this post. Maybe.

Seems to be genuinely and rationally breaking down votes on him just as the executioner's axe missed his neck.

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was just naming Pac as an example of an inactive.  I don't specifically suspect him, was just too lazy at the moment to go back and look at who else falls into that category. 

Yeah, it's too bad we can't click on the number of replies in the topic and see who has posted how many times anymore.

@Maxman

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hahaha I just looked at the roster.  Looks like Pac really is the only inactive.  

Unvote vote Pac

Let's do this.  

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

**** YES

Vote Pacturd

I agree that the only good Pac is a dead Pac, but this is gross.

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

hows about we shelve the usual JN lets lynch pac for existing and play the actual game?

Agreed on both counts. But great job being a follower JiF. 

9 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

hows about we shelve the usual JN lets lynch pac for existing and play the actual game?

1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

Agreed on both counts. But great job being a follower JiF. 

You guys are lame.  

Unvote vote AVM

6 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JC won't talk to me at all, so I'm lone wolfing this thing.  

Could be town-on-town violence with Crusher-Lizzie.  If Lizzie had shown up in time to vote, and NOT voted Crusher out of self-preservation, that would have been telling.  But he wasn't here so we'll never know....

OK.  Unvote

Cause you bailed on the game and left me hanging.  

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JC won't talk to me at all, so I'm lone wolfing this thing.  

Could be town-on-town violence with Crusher-Lizzie.  If Lizzie had shown up in time to vote, and NOT voted Crusher out of self-preservation, that would have been telling.  But he wasn't here so we'll never know....

OK.  Unvote

Lizzie was here as I pointed out during the last minutes of Day.  He didn't post but he was listed as reading the thread.

5 hours ago, Kaylee said:

I meant by your not paying attention isn't helpful. You're not the first person to not realize it wasn't day. Yeah I could profit from voting at since I'm still not convinced JC is town. I still don't want the day rushed I need to see a current vote count before placing a vote. At this point I'm leaning either voting 80 or JC

Rationale?

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Except he has played this way for nearly a year.  The new Smash, avoid any game investment till the mid game.  I'd rather focus on those who let it get to random without the courtesy of checking in.  Looks at JiF and AVM among others. 

52 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Rationale?

Besides what I  already stated? Your end of Day taunting about random and seeming off. If you meant about needing to see a VC, we'll that's obvious. I sought want to rush the day. As it turns out if I had blindly voted day would've ended too soon. 

Archived