80's Engagement Mafia - Day 3 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I am? My QT has 6 post. I simply ask Lizzie if he was scum. He made a joke and never asked me if I was. I decided to toss it out here to see if anyone would bite. Got you? 

Hahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I have no idea if Lizzie is scum. I just thought it was odd that he never asked me if I was scum. So Tossed it into the thread to see if anyone would bite on it. Call scum hunting kids. Crushlove  bringing scum hunting back to JN mafia . Is it Even day yet? 

This is fantastic.  I don't really know how to process this, but it's fantastic.  And yes, it's day.

9 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I am? My QT has 6 post. I simply ask Lizzie if he was scum. He made a joke and never asked me if I was. I decided to toss it out here to see if anyone would bite. Got you? 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I have no idea if Lizzie is scum. I just thought it was odd that he never asked me if I was scum. So Tossed it into the thread to see if anyone would bite on it. Call scum hunting kids. Crushlove  bringing scum hunting back to JN mafia . Is it Even day yet? 

Not a good look for 80 right now after these few posts. 

I don't want to edit the previous question - but it more feels like a "eh, better than whatever else we're voting on" with bonus points if he ended up scum and hopeful to see who would jump?

For what it's worth after a bunch of nonsense the first real thing my lover and I asked each other was if we were scum or third party

1 minute ago, AVM said:

I don't want to edit the previous question - but it more feels like a "eh, better than whatever else we're voting on" with bonus points if he ended up scum and hopeful to see who would jump?

For what it's worth after a bunch of nonsense the first real thing my lover and I asked each other was if we were scum or third party

to which I'm sure you both denied

Just now, Lizard King said:

Maybe I'm dense, and it could certainly be argued as such, but I don't see why anyone would expect an honest answer to that question.

We always do this s*** because of the two games ever there were lie detectors.

vote 80 -

Add Nyn's death as another black mark against him

But while we're doing that -- seriously, if you think asking the question is silly then fine.  I don't really disagree, because the odds of a lie detector are exceedingly low...but not answering because you think it's a silly question is just dumb.  There is literally zero downside to saying you're not scum/third party (especially in a QT) if you're town.

I actually have no problem taking issue with being asked or someone volunteering the information because it feels like posturing...but otherwise I don't get the outrage.

1 minute ago, Kaylee said:

More like I was wondering the point of asking. I suppose for the possibility of Lights attacked her maybe otherwise I think the question itself is pointless

Again - not disagreeing that the question is largely pointless.  80 and I used to do it every game as a novelty.

And for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure we lynched Pac once for being unwilling in a similar fashion (and because there's always an excuse to lynch Pac) -- and he was town.  I could be wrong though -- I'm sure he remembers if so.

Just now, Kaylee said:

I'm confused who's outraged? I wasn't saying I was for not answering I was saying I didn't understand asking in the first place

Not really directed at you, more Lizzie.  Thinking back to the questioning to post the QT and stuff from yesterday.

15 minutes ago, AVM said:

So -- Crush are you claiming the whole bit about being pretty sure you caught scum was just a show to see who you could catch in the game thread?

Read all my post leading up. I said I caught him on post four. I said we only had six post. I cherry picked four Lizzie post when someone ask me for proof in the thread. Yes. It was a play. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Read all my post leading up. I said I caught him on post four. I said we only had six post. I cherry picked four Lizzie post when someone ask me for proof in the thread. Yes. It was a play. 

I remember them - just trying to follow along.  So Lizzie's posts asking if he could post the QT was part of the play too?

If so, effing bravo.  That was some immaculate faux-rage and I'm moderately excited by it

7 minutes ago, AVM said:

Not really directed at you, more Lizzie.  Thinking back to the questioning to post the QT and stuff from yesterday.

Okay thank you for clarifying. I was trying to figure out where in my post you found outrage I was very confused

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I started reading at a quoted post of mine. Not helping? Vote 80 then profit . Is that not helpful? 

I meant by your not paying attention isn't helpful. You're not the first person to not realize it wasn't day. Yeah I could profit from voting at since I'm still not convinced JC is town. I still don't want the day rushed I need to see a current vote count before placing a vote. At this point I'm leaning either voting 80 or JC

7 minutes ago, AVM said:

I remember them - just trying to follow along.  So Lizzie's posts asking if he could post the QT was part of the play too?

If so, effing bravo.  That was some immaculate faux-rage and I'm moderately excited by it

No. Lizzie was 100% honest. I didn’t tell him Until I told you. I know Lizzie. I counted on him being Lizzie. 

5 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

I meant by your not paying attention isn't helpful. You're not the first person to not realize it wasn't day. Yeah I could profit from voting at since I'm still not convinced JC is town. I still don't want the day rushed I need to see a current vote count before placing a vote. At this point I'm leaning either voting 80 or JC

That’s fair. Love you 

I mean that was a fun ruse and all but it's pretty hilarious to think I got "trapped" by that.  Getting play going and for people to bite is fine, but since we can't see what is going on in the QT, I hardly see how that makes me look bad.

Whatevs.  I get it, I'm getting votes because of my play cumulatively to this point.  I hope JC is scum.  

Archived