Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Leelou said:

So it was about 6 hours ago the Dice train dissolved? I'm reading back now. 

Any solid points for voting Nol? 

He seemed to be intentionally obtuse earlier when he was basically saying either we needed to lynch JiF OR it would go to random, when there were clearly other options.  Especially in a hybrid hammer game.  Then he disappeared...

Another "gotcha" moment for sure, but I'm kind of tired of this Day by now and just want blood.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

He seemed to be intentionally obtuse earlier when he was basically saying either we needed to lynch JiF OR it would go to random, when there were clearly other options.  Especially in a hybrid hammer game.

Another "gotcha" moment for sure, but I'm kind of tired of this Day by now and just want blood.  

Can we induce some chaos along the way? 

Vote Nol

13 minutes ago, Leelou said:

#ihavenoideawhatthehellisgoingonorwhattothinkaboutthesecardslyncheveryoneandwatchtheworldburn

I miss Puddin. 

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Town

6 minutes ago, Leelou said:

^^^Town

4 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Can we induce some chaos along the way? 

Vote Nol

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

1953794-Marilyn-Manson-Quote-I-m-chaos-I

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

bab98d6c053dd82196b705fefed18c8e.jpg

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

xv6e5.jpg

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

why_so_serious__by_tyrite.jpg

@AVM

Final Vote Count 

Lizard (1) - Dice

JiF (4) - Spoot, Lizard, Nolder, Crusher

Nolder (3) - 80, JiF, Leelou

DEADLINE PASSED JIF GETS LYNCHED PER HYBRID HAMMER RULES

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

DEADLINE IS MONDAY 6PM MST

SCENE INCOMING

JiF was walking in circles trying to convince everyone of his innocence. No one was buying it. "No really I goofed," he said. "Lol it's all good just believe me. Well or don't." He took another drink of his beer. Maybe being dressed in a sexy maid's costume while drinking his 4th beer wasn't the most convincing method. To hell with it, he thought, I'll just finish my beer, maybe have another and try again. If they don't believe me then screw them all! "Lishen to me," he slurred, "I'm sheriesh. I'm beer and that means I'm with ya. Let me finish my maid then I'll show you..." The poor bastard didn't have time to finish speaking drunk before they took him down.

811JalsXNAL._UY445_.jpg

JiF Town and Handmaid 2 has been lynched.

IT IS NOW NIGHT. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO GET YOUR ACTIONS IN.

15 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

JiF was walking in circles trying to convince everyone of his innocence. No one was buying it. "No really I goofed," he said. "Lol it's all good just believe me. Well or don't." He took another drink of his beer. Maybe being dressed in a sexy maid's costume while drinking his 4th beer wasn't the most convincing method. To hell with it, he thought, I'll just finish my beer, maybe have another and try again. If they don't believe me then screw them all! "Lishen to me," he slurred, "I'm sheriesh. I'm beer and that means I'm with ya. Let me finish my maid then I'll show you..." The poor bastard didn't have time to finish speaking drunk before they took him down.

811JalsXNAL._UY445_.jpg

JiF Town and Handmaid 2 has been lynched.

IT IS NOW NIGHT. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO GET YOUR ACTIONS IN.

JIF is hawt!!

Archived