Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

did spoot enev reveal it? cause if so I don't remember it

No, I did not.

I would not reveal that card, and even named that card specifically as one card that you should not reveal. You know, when we were discussing game mechanics earlier.

Just now, JiF said:

So, this is how it went.

Mod - pick a name.

JiF - Spoot

Mod - what card does he have

JiF - Handmaid

///JiF goes to read what he actually guessed and says "oh sh*t, I hope he's scum." 

That is legit 100% truth. lmfao

How do you know the names of these cards without checking first? I don't even know the name of my card without checking.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

No, I did not.

I would not reveal that card, and even named that card specifically as one card that you should not reveal. You know, when we were discussing game mechanics earlier.

Did you mention any other card? If not that's what probably gave it away.

It's like saying "hey guys who do you think the cop should investigate?" when you're the cop. You didn't say you're the cop but then again you kind of did.

7 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Also just fyi, while this is bad I would like to point out that there isn't 2x Handmaids. Kaylee said she like doubled the deck size or something like that. Can't remember exactly but what she said is around somewhere for the non lazy to look and find. Point being there is probably more than 1x Handmaid left. No excuse for Jif to have killed one though.

I don't remember her saying that.

I remember her saying there are 16 cards, which would mean there is only 2x Handmaids like the setup says.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

How do you know the names of these cards without checking first? I don't even know the name of my card without checking.

This

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Spoot and JiF both being town for now.

Crusher could be low lying scum now that I think about it. 

is why I can't say this myself. Nolder brings up too good of a point.

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I got a PM from the Mod something about a reminder...I thought I had to do it then...it was all on my phone not really paying attention...I followed the link to the wiki page from my phone...I saw the bold names and guessed a card...I was hungover taking a bong rip...I looked back at what I did was like, oops. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Have we ever lynched Crusher D1?

He's due. 

Unvote vote Crusher

You're trying way too hard to save Jif. I don't blame you if he's your partner but still...

Post 1, page 1.  Kaylee provided a link with a list of all the cards in the game. 

Yeah I get that but Jif says he picked a name and then went to check what it did.

Do you know the names of any of the cards offhand without checking first?

I'm saying I don't and I kind of doubt anyone else does either.

Ergo it stands to reason when giving the name of a card he had to check first and he would have (or could have) seen what it does.

Meaning it was gross incompetence or scummy to have picked the card he did.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, I did not.

that I remembered. I thought id seen someone say ud revealed but now cant find what I thought id seen

Just now, Nolder said:

You're trying way too hard to save Jif. I don't blame you if he's your partner but still...

Yeah I get that but Jif says he picked a name and then went to check what it did.

Do you know the names of any of the cards offhand without checking first?

I'm saying I don't and I kind of doubt anyone else does either.

Ergo it stands to reason when giving the name of a card he had to check first and he would have (or could have) seen what it does.

Meaning it was gross incompetence or scummy to have picked the card he did.

JiF has been playing this game with a detached indifference.  Gross incompetence sounds about right to me. 

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Did you mention any other card? If not that's what probably gave it away.

It's like saying "hey guys who do you think the cop should investigate?" when you're the cop. You didn't say you're the cop but then again you kind of did.

Yes, I did.

Just now, JiF said:

I got a PM from the Mod something about a reminder...I thought I had to do it then...it was all on my phone not really paying attention...I followed the link to the wiki page from my phone...I guessed a card...I was hungover taking a bong rip...I looked back at what I did was like, oops. 

I wish I could believe this. Maybe without 80 rushing around saying anything to save you I could have. 

I've heard all I need to hear. RIP

Vote Jif

JiF has been playing this game with a detached indifference.  Gross incompetence sounds about right to me. 

Well then if it's a mislynch he can hardly be upset about it, right?

No way to tell the difference between a mistake that bad and scummy play.

15 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It literally says mafia nightkill? I was kind of assuming it just said kill but wow if it says mafia nightkill that's even worse.

I actually didn't read at all at first. Thats why I was laughing at little spootys temper tantrum.  When I read it I realized the little vermin definately had a point.

Archived