JiF (1) - Spoot

LIZARD AND DICE ARE AT L-2 

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Not Voting (1) - Nolder

DEADLINE IS MONDAY 6PM MST

DEADLINE IS IN 7 HOURS AND 36 MINS 

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

What have you done that makes you town? 

Played my card close to the vest, and threw suspicion on Dice for erratic behavior. What else would you like on D1? You're not going to get the same level out of me that you'd get out of 80. I'm not wired that way.

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Honestly?  No. Not till after I did it.  Then I read the card about the card that I guessed you had and was like oh, I hope he's scum.

FOS for you acting like you dont realize scum could have a townie card. 

That was never my point. I don't mean having that card means I'm Townie. It means it's powerful only to a Townie. Which is why I'm so pissed off. There's a difference there.

It was a stupid risk to take that card away from someone that had a 75% chance of being Town. I mean, why even choose that card? And your blasé attitude about your mistake really stinks.

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Look how many issues have already arisen because of needless claims, issues that benefit scum. The handmaiden (!) is now gone! And I'm scummy. Crackers.

That had nothing to do with claiming, and everything to do with Jif being derp or Scum.

3 hours ago, Leelou said:

Lol Spoot. I don’t see Jiffy pop as scum. 

Am I the only one who understands how much that move ****ed over not just me, but the whole Town?

The most POWERFUL card in the deck against Scum is the Handmaid card and there was only 2 of them and JiF just ripped one of them up.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

That had nothing to do with claiming, and everything to do with Jif being derp or Scum.

Im starting to see your point actually. If JiF understood the cards then that would not be the play if he thought you were town.  Honestly Im not grasping this game at all. Has JiF thrown any shade on you as scum this game? At all. Because if he hasn't then it would look bad for him.

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Am I the only one who understands how much that move ****ed over not just me, but the whole Town?

The most POWERFUL card in the deck against Scum is the Handmaid card and there was only 2 of them and JiF just ripped one of them up.

In theory it would also be powerful in the hand of scum right?

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You claimed priest as your second card. Nolder then said mass reveal is killing the game. You then agreed right after you revealed. Haha

Because I just used the card, numb nuts.

How about you, Mr. Girthy Guard? You want to take away the final Handmaid card from Town?

The only people who should've revealed are 80, myself, and JiF, because we actually USED the cards.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Because I just used the card, numb nuts.

How about you, Mr. Girthy Guard? You want to take away the final Handmaid card from Town?

The only people who should've revealed are 80, myself, and JiF, because we actually USED the cards.

Im starting to see your point.

Im starting to see your point actually. If JiF understood the cards then that would not be the play if he thought you were town.  Honestly Im not grasping this game at all. Has JiF thrown any shade on you as scum this game? At all. Because if he hasn't then it would look bad for him.

Thank you!

And, no, the only person who seemed to FOS me was Leelou when she subbed in.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

In theory it would also be powerful in the hand of scum right?

Well, not really. The card's major feature is being immune to Mafia NKs, so that wouldn't matter to them.

Besides that, you can block an action against you once.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I also don't have any decent scum reads at the moment other than my original case on Dice, which probably isn't a good one, but whatevs. 

its isn't. its wrong

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Played my card close to the vest, and threw suspicion on Dice for erratic behavior. What else would you like on D1? You're not going to get the same level out of me that you'd get out of 80. I'm not wired that way.

erratic? how so? examples plz

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

its isn't. its wrong

erratic? how so? examples plz

Dice go look at what Spoot and I are talking about. You might see it different than I do but checking a townie for that card is not town play. Good chance JiF did it without thinking much but Im not sure. The move itself was anti town.

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Your writing is a case study in ADHD.

that's it? seriously? if you want I can start bustin out all the aussie speak for you.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Dice go look at what Spoot and I are talking about. You might see it different than I do but checking a townie for that card is not town play. Good chance JiF did it without thinking much but Im not sure. The move itself was anti town.

Oh I get it but anti town play doesn't neccesarily mean he IS anti town. he may just be stupid.

im also not keen on just throwing my vote around willy nilly. ive voted nolder and lizzie and believe they are good chances for scum. I just don't know if jif is stupid or scum. I wouldn't NOT vot on that lynch if needed  but im not sure enuff to vote there right now

Just now, Dicetosser said:

that's it? seriously? if you want I can start bustin out all the aussie speak for you.

Oh I get it but anti town play doesn't neccesarily mean he IS anti town. he may just be stupid.

im also not keen on just throwing my vote around willy nilly. ive voted nolder and lizzie and believe they are good chances for scum. I just don't know if jif is stupid or scum. I wouldn't NOT vot on that lynch if needed  but im not sure enuff to vote there right now

JiF is not that stupid. I might be. But he is not.

7 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

2x Handmaid - You may reveal this card at Day if targeted by a Day ability in order to block the ability's effect. While holding the Handmaid, you are immune from the mafia nightkill.

Dude unless he just didn't read this even the dumbest person would realize not a move to make as a town person. Especially on a guy you don't expect as scum. Don't get me wrong Im lost in this game too, but damn it literally tells you the card makes you immune to a nightkill.

Hmmm I understand what you're saying now.

Jif guessing that specific card can be construed as anti town.

I'd like to hear a rebuttal if we have time.

@JiF why did you guess THAT CARD? What made you not want another player to have it? Specifically Spoot? Were you scum reading him?

2x Handmaid - You may reveal this card at Day if targeted by a Day ability in order to block the ability's effect. While holding the Handmaid, you are immune from the mafia nightkill.

Dude unless he just didn't read this even the dumbest person would realize not a move to make as a town person. Especially on a guy you don't expect as scum. Don't get me wrong Im lost in this game too, but damn it literally tells you the card makes you immune to a nightkill.

It literally says mafia nightkill? I was kind of assuming it just said kill but wow if it says mafia nightkill that's even worse.

Also just fyi, while this is bad I would like to point out that there isn't 2x Handmaids. Kaylee said she like doubled the deck size or something like that. Can't remember exactly but what she said is around somewhere for the non lazy to look and find. Point being there is probably more than 1x Handmaid left. No excuse for Jif to have killed one though.

15 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

That was my dilemma, but I refuse to believe that he's that stupid. We're talking about the guy who normally goes around every game boasting about his Batman Scum-hunting skills, but for this entire game he's played the part of a lost and confused little boy.

Perhaps I'm biased because it was my card that was taken, but something doesn't jive here.

Archived