Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

I don't like that you can't answer this.

You have played a scummy game. You have done a couple scummy things. But I’m not sold on you as scum. More careless. 

Nolder is pushing the narrative a bit. Trying to control the story on you and I’m not sure I’m seeing what he says he sees. Felt a little of that from him and 80 on the Dice first case two. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

I know I’m going to regret this. 

@Spoot-Face chime in?

Sorry, I'm kinda at a lost right now. I tunneled on JiF so much that I kinda lost perspective on the rest of the game, and am struggling to gain it back.

I'm actually debating whether or not to reveal/use my card as a last ditch effort to gain some sort of information to go off of.

13 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Sorry, I'm kinda at a lost right now. I tunneled on JiF so much that I kinda lost perspective on the rest of the game, and am struggling to gain it back.

I'm actually debating whether or not to reveal/use my card as a last ditch effort to gain some sort of information to go off of.

The game is only 20 pages long. Can you re-read it?

Okay, done my re-read. First of all, everything in my gut is telling me we'll find scum in either Nolder or Lizzie (Lizzie clearly looks more Scummy to me, albeit he normally does), which is why I think NEITHER of them is Scum. My gut was wrong on JiF and I think it's wrong now. It being between Nolder and Lizzie is waaaaaaaay too obvious at this point. Scum will not be that obvious.

So, why does it have to be between Nolder and Lizzie now?

I think we need to look and 80 and Crusher. I could lay out a case on either of them right now, but I'm reticent to be the one to lead the charge. I want to hear what others think first. If you think I'm wrong, then I'll listen.

And we need to hear more from @Leelou. I've given her a lot of slack for her lack of play so far, because she had to sub in, but we are at LYLO, so it's time she started to play and act like she gives a damn.

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:31 PM, Kaylee said:

Mod announcement: Nyn's not able to play to due work and RL. A replacement will hopefully be coming soon

Should be noted that we have had barely any play out of the replacement, who said they would be around this afternoon.

15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, done my re-read. First of all, everything in my gut is telling me we'll find scum in either Nolder or Lizzie (Lizzie clearly looks more Scummy to me, albeit he normally does), which is why I think NEITHER of them is Scum. My gut was wrong on JiF and I think it's wrong now. It being between Nolder and Lizzie is waaaaaaaay too obvious at this point. Scum will not be that obvious.

So, why does it have to be between Nolder and Lizzie now?

I think we need to look and 80 and Crusher. I could lay out a case on either of them right now, but I'm reticent to be the one to lead the charge. I want to hear what others think first. If you think I'm wrong, then I'll listen.

And we need to hear more from @Leelou. I've given her a lot of slack for her lack of play so far, because she had to sub in, but we are at LYLO, so it's time she started to play and act like she gives a damn.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on Crusher.

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I’m here now. 

Lizzie seems very reactionary. I have to go back and see why my gut was telling me Crusher. I’ve been hesitant to vote because I’m trying to get into the game. Problem is, @Spoot-Face, I really don’t give a damn. Playing mobile sucks. 

Yeah, that's what I thought. If this were a bigger game with more leniency for Town error, than I'd consider killing you.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

That;s actually a really good question and not one I'd considered.

He and I had kind of a run in early in the game but after it was over I kind of forgot about him.

I'm going back from pg 1 now. I'm going to see if anything sticks out. 

Just now, Nolder said:

I think you have to use it once revealed lol.

Since it's LYLO, I do want to use it. Just haven't decided how yet. And with such a small Town, I don't want the Day to suddenly end before I get a chance to.

Normally, I would've wanted to wait before I reveal, but I don't think I have that luxury.

But, just to be safe, I AM NOT ADVOCATING A MASS REVEAL.

On 2/5/2018 at 8:01 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

I can pick the player at any point until day ends, evidently.  I get the player's card revealed to me on N1, and can reveal what I know the next day.  

From pg 1. I remember reading Nol questioning this earlier. 

On 2/14/2018 at 9:13 PM, Kaylee said:

Dice was excited to execute his plan. As a Baron he had to protect his area. He decided to be proactive and finish the fight before it started. He had his target in mind. He hacked into the smart car. It was easy enough. He smirked to himself as he controlled it from his home computer. The driver was puzzled and had no idea what was going on! Feeling cocky he switched to using the controller and stood outside on the street, wanting to see the face of his victim. Wait something was wrong...the car was heading towards him! He had reversed the damn controls! There was no stopping it. Dice was run over and died...A figure stood to the side and looked him over. They laughed and shrugged, why the hell not? They shot Dice's corpse for good measure.

C7Nz9LpV0AEQFrU.jpg

Dice town Baron 2 has been killed.

IT IS NOW DAY

On 2/6/2018 at 2:51 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

If Scum NK's me, JiF, or Crusher, it likely means they have a Baron:

• 2x Baron - You may target a player each night. If their role card is a Priest or a Guard, they will die. If their role card is a Handmaid, Prince, King, Countess or Princess, you will die. If their role card is the other Baron, nothing happens.

So, looks like Dice targeted someone that had one of these cards "If their role card is a Handmaid, Prince, King, Countess or Princess, you will die.", and was killed. Heh. 

On 2/6/2018 at 4:08 PM, Lizard King said:

That's why people need to stop revealing. This is going to be a sh*t show.

Meh, there are pluses and minuses. The game started out with 8 people, and you need info to win the game. Kinda pointless to sit on your card if it's one that can gain info. 

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

And was killed, like as well as his own targeting. Read the scene. 

I didn't really understand the scene much when I read it. Thought it was all fluff.

So, Dice targeted someone, it backfired on him, and to top it all off, Scum targeted him, too? So he was double killed?

Okay, that is quite funny. lol Scum essentially wasted their shot on someone who was already gonna die. Luck for us.

On 2/7/2018 at 4:32 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

The problem with conversion games is that any information town generated from previous days gets wiped clean the next day.  Every day operates like a Day 1, because you can't trust the players you were confident were town.  Very frustrating.  

Also, if you've spent all game putting in good work with town, it sucks to get converted. 

I still think I should run Resident Evil again. 

On 2/12/2018 at 7:44 PM, The Crusher said:

Unvote vote JiF 

On 2/12/2018 at 7:44 PM, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count 

Lizard (1) - Dice

JiF (4) - Spoot, Lizard, Nolder, Crusher

Nolder (3) - 80, JiF, Leelou

NOLDER IS AT L-2 

JIF IS AT L-1

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

DEADLINE IS MONDAY 6PM MST

DEADLINE IS IN  14 MINS