Love Letter Mafia Game over Scum Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Wow. Rushing a lynch much? Slow your roll, guys. It's not even page 5 for ****'s sake.

According to the Lizzie and Dice school of Mafia we need to be wrapping up D1 quickly so we don't accidentally give scum information.  Speedlynch FTW!

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I get what you're saying.  But nothing that's happened so far has really qualified for your complaint.  Discussing game mechanics and what scum might do does not help scum.  It helps town more to collaborate.  I'm sure we can trust that the people who know to keep quiet will know to do so.  

Your logic is dumb, and I'm the only one allowed to get away with poor logic, because I'm dumb and stuff.  Accusing me of being anti-town when you've been blatantly pro-scum with your recent play is laughable.

You were also quite OMGUSy just lashing out at the people on your train.  Your first 2 votes were very clearly joke votes.  Mine was a vote with a good reason.  You have no leg to stand on there. 

Give us something other than who we should be voting tomorrow.  Being obstinate is not helpful.  

allright lets school the vllage idiot.

discussing mechanics.  heres the problem...you've been doing it since like 5 minutes into the game 3 people have already outted their cards. the problems with whats happened is that 1 ure narrowing the pool for scum as to who might have the real power cards atm    assuming all three are town of course.   Then theres lizzies comment  that had already occurred to me and I SHUT UP about it because it might not have OCCURRED TO SCUM YET!
don't give them ANYTHING you don't have to, let alone a good idea for a late game play that can **** town over.

I didn't accuse you of being scum  I said yours and nolders vote look the worst. More then slightly paranoid are you?

As for Nolders vote?? that reasoning doesn't jive with the Nolder I know. it reads to me as scum trying to find a way to slide onto a town lynch without looking bad

im giving you jacksh*t 3 of you have already claimed and given scum an idea of ure hand. You've sat there and explained the mechanics, made sure they know what all the different cards are and given them an idea for a play so im not giving them anything more.

you wanna lynch me because you don't understand the basic idea that sometimes someone comes off as supertownie as you put it is BECAUSE THEY ARE TOWN!  yes  scum try to do it but generally they cant do it as well as someone who IS town.

So if you wanna continue being the village idiot then go ahead and lynch me but you'll be doing it blind

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Kinda of an odd and strange post.

did you read lizzies post before it? As I said id already thought of that and realized it SHOULDNT be said cause its coaching scum. the only reason it may be stilted is I didn't get to post it exactly when I thought it  there was a bit of delay cause I was at work.

as for typos and that    I do that often especially when im at work  I get like 15 secs at a time to look if im lucky

6 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

did you read lizzies post before it? As I said id already thought of that and realized it SHOULDNT be said cause its coaching scum. the only reason it may be stilted is I didn't get to post it exactly when I thought it  there was a bit of delay cause I was at work.

I can't even read this post it's so poorly written. I had no post anywhere near the one you're referencing? Dafuq you talking about?

9 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

discussing mechanics.  heres the problem...you've been doing it since like 5 minutes into the game 3 people have already outted their cards. the problems with whats happened is that 1 ure narrowing the pool for scum as to who might have the real power cards atm    assuming all three are town of course.   Then theres lizzies comment  that had already occurred to me and I SHUT UP about it because it might not have OCCURRED TO SCUM YET!
don't give them ANYTHING you don't have to, let alone a good idea for a late game play that can **** town over.

I didn't accuse you of being scum  I said yours and nolders vote look the worst. More then slightly paranoid are you?

As for Nolders vote?? that reasoning doesn't jive with the Nolder I know. it reads to me as scum trying to find a way to slide onto a town lynch without looking bad

im giving you jacksh*t 3 of you have already claimed and given scum an idea of ure hand. You've sat there and explained the mechanics, made sure they know what all the different cards are and given them an idea for a play so im not giving them anything more.

you wanna lynch me because you don't understand the basic idea that sometimes someone comes off as supertownie as you put it is BECAUSE THEY ARE TOWN!  yes  scum try to do it but generally they cant do it as well as someone who IS town.

So if you wanna continue being the village idiot then go ahead and lynch me but you'll be doing it blind

as for typos and that    I do that often especially when im at work  I get like 15 secs at a time to look if im lucky

Very nice defense. Wasn't feeling terrible about you to begin with. This comes off legit.

Just now, The Crusher said:

Nice!. How long did it take?

No, 35 lbs the wrong way dude. I am debating today actually to get back on. Wifey just told me that I'm on my own for meal planning these days and I'm debating getting back into the keto spirit. How is yours coming along handsome?

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

No, 35 lbs the wrong way dude. I am debating today actually to get back on. Wifey just told me that I'm on my own for meal planning these days and I'm debating getting back into the keto spirit. How is yours coming along handsome?

5 months in and Im feeling really good. Head has been very clear. Im down 25 pounds and my training is at a nice level. Very happy with it.  Its a weird way to lose weight because I notice you get thinner from left to right. Strange.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

5 months in and Im feeling really good. Head has been very clear. Im down 25 pounds and my training is at a nice level. Very happy with it.  Its a weird way to lose weight because I notice you get thinner from left to right. Strange.

Fantastic news! Left to right huh? I didn't notice that. Maybe it's because your body is methodically depleting its fat stores to keep you energized? Interesting. I'm thinking up a grocery list and hitting the store on the way home.

18 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

This did nothing for me.  My vote remains where it's been.

Meh, decent defense from Dice, but I still disagree with his line of thinking.

There are 6 town and 2 scum.  The 2 scum have a QT to discuss game strategy.  I refuse to believe scum is dumber than town in any game we play.  Thus, discussing the game mechanics, while yes, has potential to help scum, is more beneficial to town.  We don't want confusion.  

Just now, Lizard King said:

Fantastic news! Left to right huh? I didn't notice that. Maybe it's because your body is methodically depleting its fat stores to keep you energized? Interesting. I'm thinking up a grocery list and hitting the store on the way home.

Exactly. My love handles are pretty much gone. Usually I lose belly fat first. Im fine with it.

According to Dice, this is what's going on in the scum thread:

SCUM 1:  "Man, I don't understand this game at all.  What do the cards do?  What do WE do?"

SCUM 2:  "Oh, sh*t, don't worry about it at all man, 80 just explained everything for us."

SCUM 1:  "Oh perfect!  Let's use what he said against Town!  Perfect!"

SCUM 2:  "Thanks 80.  Scum MVP!  Scum MVP!"

On 2/6/2018 at 4:19 AM, Nolder said:

Vote Jif

Mercy kill.

20 hours ago, Nolder said:

I think it's just to keep track of "which" card a player has. So he has Guard 3. Guard 1, Guard 2, Guard 4, and Guard 5 are unaccounted for. They could be in the game or they could still be in the deck.

That's how I'm reading it anyway.

We're pretending like we're dealing with real physical cards.

20 hours ago, Nolder said:

This makes sense to me.

Unvote Vote Dice

13 hours ago, Nolder said:

It's all fun and games but it's time to change your vote.

This is Nolders game related post. This is the lynch for today.

I've never once read a scum QT after a game where scum needed town to give them their strategies for them.  I get that subtlety is a big thing for some players but rarely are there brilliant plays made by townies that go unnoticed by Scum. 

The game still comes down to town working together and scumhunting.  Pretty simple.  Nothing I'm doing is handing scum a win.  

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And blaming me for the reveals that happened after me is bullsh*t.  I had a very good reason to reveal.  And I won't take responsibility for the actions of JiF or Crusher, just because I talked about what the cards do and which players have incentive to reveal.  

I revealed because JiF did and I like him very much.

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I've never once read a scum QT after a game where scum needed town to give them their strategies for them.  I get that subtlety is a big thing for some players but rarely are there brilliant plays made by townies that go unnoticed by Scum. 

The game still comes down to town working together and scumhunting.  Pretty simple.  Nothing I'm doing is handing scum a win.  

Not yet. Give it time./

Archived