Davenport - best player at Sr Bowl

Philc1

Watching a lot of tape at the senior bowl.  Guy who stood out the most by far was Marcus Davenport.  He is going to be a really good edge rusher not only adept and at sacking the qb but get tackles for loss.  He’s physically gifted played college basketball and has long arms to go with his speed and strength.  Can play as both 3-4 OLB and on LOS in three point stance.

25 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Watching a lot of tape at the senior bowl.  Guy who stood out the most by far was Marcus Davenport.  He is going to be a really good edge rusher not only adept and at sacking the qb but get tackles for loss.  He’s physically gifted played college basketball and has long arms to go with his speed and strength.  Can play as both 3-4 OLB and on LOS in three point stance.

I like him a lot too, if we get Cousins I think he could be in play for us if his stock continues to rise.

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

So you just listened to Mike Mayock's intro to the senior bowl and now are regurgitating it as your own thought. let me guess you see a lot of "DeMarcus Ware" in his game. lol

Cool story. 

PS.... we are in the "Draft Forum" and most everyone in here already knew Davenport and that he has potential. good post though...

3 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

I think I'm a Chubb or Nelson fan at this point for #6 but if Davenport kills the combine I may reconsider. If we could trade down and get him then I'd be happier than a pig in sh*t.

Chubb won’t be there at 6 but Davenport will be

3 hours ago, Stark said:

So you just listened to Mike Mayock's intro to the senior bowl and now are regurgitating it as your own thought. let me guess you see a lot of "DeMarcus Ware" in his game. lol

Cool story. 

PS.... we are in the "Draft Forum" and most everyone in here already knew Davenport and that he has potential. good post though...

WAH

9 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Chubb won’t be there at 6 

FWIW, this same sh*t was said the last two times we picked at 6. 

1. CLE, Saquon Barkley 

2. NYG, Josh Rosen

3. DEN, Sam Darnold *trade*

4. CLE, Baker Mayfield/Josh Allen

5. IND, Nelson/McGlinchey *trade*

6. NYJ, Chubbster at six

15 hours ago, Stark said:

Cool story. 

Next up:

“This guy Lauletta had a nice senior bowl - might be a nice sleeper.”

Archived