Todd Frazier - Mets

Maxman

I read something that said Todd Frazier might be the Mets leadoff hitter. Please tell me that isn't true?

I like him, his defense is really good. Strong arm. Decent power. But he hits for a really low average and his speed isn't good. He can't be the leadoff plan.

59 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I read something that said Todd Frazier might be the Mets leadoff hitter. Please tell me that isn't true?

I like him, his defense is really good. Strong arm. Decent power. But he hits for a really low average and his speed isn't good. He can't be the leadoff plan.

He has a good on base percentage, so they are considering it. I would love to see a more selective Rosario in that spot. Mets do not have speed as a whole.

On 2/25/2018 at 12:41 PM, Maxman said:

Relax - Todd Frazier is not going to be the Mets' leadoff hitter.  

Well, you asked me to say that so I said it.  The truth is that I read the same article as you that he might be our leadoff hitter.  Basically anytime there's a "please tell me the Mets are not doing ___" type of statement, there's a good chance that's their exact plan.  It's a long season though.  As long as the Mets can stay health,  I'll be happy about their chances to sneak into a wildcard.  I feel like we're actually due for some good luck for once.

Archived