The Most Insightful things I have read and heard about the 2018 QB Class are These:

oc_jet

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Everyone keep saying this. This guy seems to be everyone’s “secret.” If that is the case then why is he going to stick around until the second or third round?

Kids a real nice player, super accurate, good feel for the game, but his arm makes Chad's look like a rocket.

Still think he's going to succeed in the league

4 minutes ago, jetrider said:

Wrong. He neg rep'd all my posts in this thread 

Not all of em at first. There were a few..like..1-3 that I had repped only and I noticed you had pos repped em. Now he may have went back and neg repped them afterwards...but it is what it is..

i mean, I’m not tryna make a huge deal out of this one. Gato did it too lol. Just don’t have any shame in your game if that’s what you do when ppl neg rep you

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

Kids a real nice player, super accurate, good feel for the game, but his arm makes Chad's look like a rocket.

Still think he's going to succeed in the league

Agreed. Lauletta is my #1 sleeper pick. Calm feet in the pocket for someone who played such little competition. He showed it at the Senior Bowl.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Not all of em at first. There were a few..like..1-3 that I had repped only and I noticed you had pos repped em. Now he may have went back and met repped them afterwards...but it is what it is..

i mean, I’m not tryna make a huge deal out of this one. Gato did it too lol. Just don’t have any shame in your game if that’s what you do when ppl neg rep you

No, you're wrong. I reacted to his.

Don't you have any schoolwork? 

16 minutes ago, jetrider said:

No, you're wrong. I reacted to his.

Don't you have any schoolwork? 

I only have a night class today. Currently on my way back to the dorm room to bang that baby sitter.

edit: ehh..not even a night class really..just an extra chance to prep for this upcoming test.

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Everyone keep saying this. This guy seems to be everyone’s “secret.” If that is the case then why is he going to stick around until the second or third round?

There are 4 to 5 much higher profile QB's that are a slam dunk to go first -- 3 in the first round for sure.  Plus plenty of talented position players that are graded very high, as in they start from Day-1.  So 2nd or early 3rd round sounds about right.  No way he lasts until the 5th like the experts have projected.  

On 4/6/2018 at 8:36 PM, flgreen said:

I'm inclined to agree with you.  I was really hoping that the Jet might double dip at QB in the second.  No chance of that now.  Some body in the early 2nd is going to get a  good starting QB

OR....the late first round

(HELLO PATRIOTS!)

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2018 at 5:21 PM, jetstream23 said:

1. Darnold

2A. Rosen

2B. Mayfield

That has got to be the Jets draft board.  I will be pretty disappointed if we take Allen over any of those guys.  I like his upside but this franchise is not in position to take a risk here.

Good call!!! The top pick WAS the Jets draft board!!!! LOL

Archived