The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

You're both pretty.

pretty F*d up... and in the quote JiF did say it was scummy from DPR, just that in the end it was more scummy from 80. so using symmetry of logic then the fact that i said i felt 80 was more scummy than brick should totally clear me, but no this junk only works for a handful of players

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

******* blockhead. 

Hey dope face.... I read that you said it pinged 80 harder that does not discount the fact you felt DPR was scummy for so called role fishing ... What about that don't you seem to understand ?? God are you really this ******* dense

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

pretty F*d up... and in the quote JiF did say it was scummy from DPR, just that in the end it was more scummy from 80. so using symmetry of logic then the fact that i said i felt 80 was more scummy than brick should totally clear me, but no this junk only works for a handful of players

Thank you ... What JIF does not seem to understand is that I was not referring to his entire post I was referring to the fact he said DPR looked scummy. Regardless of what he thinks of 80 he still made the comment and thats why I lectured the 3 buffoons on why someone at L-2 asked to reveal is not a rolefish.

Making a comment like "hey everyone should reveal" or "you should reveal cause it narrows down the field" are classic role fishing comments not trying to help someone avoid a lynch. 

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Hey dope face.... I read that you said it pinged 80 harder that does not discount the fact you felt DPR was scummy for so called role fishing ... What about that don't you seem to understand ?? God are you really this ******* dense

You're a complete blockhead.  Seriously.

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

It would be one thing if DPR was like yo!, you're at L-whatever, you going to reveal?  But 80 said, I'm not revealing and DPR was like, really?  This is happening?

I am literally defending DPR saying that how it went down wasnt role fishing.

my gawd man.  You're as dumb as a box of rocks. 

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

You're blockhead Jr. 

holy sh*t.  It's like Smash birthed you. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

Okay, I think we all need to settle down...

2 minutes ago, D P R said:

1. It's D1. 

Thanks for your time. 

Shut it, pirate, and pass the popcorn.  I'm enjoying the show.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Thank you ... What JIF does not seem to understand is that I was not referring to his entire post I was referring to the fact he said DPR looked scummy. Regardless of what he thinks of 80 he still made the comment and thats why I lectured the 3 buffoons on why someone at L-2 asked to reveal is not a rolefish.

Making a comment like "hey everyone should reveal" or "you should reveal cause it narrows down the field" are classic role fishing comments not trying to help someone avoid a lynch. 

So now your back tracking after back tracking?

omg 

Image result for david bowie gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

You're blockhead Jr. 

lol, you only read what you want. You clearly said dpr sounded scummy, to then say if it had played out a little different it would have been worst, then to say 80 just pinged harder... can't make this sh*t up

Just now, JiF said:

I'm done here.  Guess what time it is????

please start posting the bowie gifs, you are worthless to town. but some how you will turn this into your great reveal that I am scum, which I am not. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You're blockhead Jr. 

no he has whats called a brain and he could see exactly what I was referring too. It has NOTHING to do with the over all context of the post you really are limited aren't you

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

lol, you only read what you want. You clearly said dpr sounded scummy, to then say if it had played out a little different it would have been worst, then to say 80 just pinged harder... can't make this sh*t up

please start posting the bowie gifs, you are worthless to town. but some how you will turn this into your great reveal that I am scum, which I am not. 

Image result for david bowie dancing gif

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Not sure what to think of this.  

I totally agree this was scummy from DPR but then when you read it in the flow of the game, it's almost like 80 set it up. 

It would be one thing if DPR was like yo!, you're at L-whatever, you going to reveal?  But 80 said, I'm not revealing and DPR was like, really?  This is happening?

I feel like this pings harder on 80.

hmmmm

JiF 

"not sure what to think of this"

"DPR is scummy BUT"

"If DPR did it this way = scummy  - Since he did it this way = not scummy"

"Looks like 80 baited him"

"This pings harder on 80"

---------------

Smash and Stark

"JiF called DPR scummy for role fishing"

---------------

Cant make this sh*t up.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

JiF 

"DPR is scummy BUT"

---------------

Smash and Stark

---------------

Cant make this sh*t up.

let it rest for now 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

JiF 

"DPR is scummy BUT"

---------------

Smash and Stark

The bold is nowhere in the quote, and if you are saying it is inferred then fine, but since you didn't say it anyone could read that as, well DPR was scum, and if it did it 1 way it would be real scummy and not as scummy the other..

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

The bold is nowhere in the quote, and if you are saying it is inferred then fine, but since you didn't say it anyone could read that as, well DPR was scum, and if it did it 1 way it would be real scummy and not as scummy the other..

Image result for david bowie dancing gif

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

JiF 

"DPR is scummy BUT"

still not in the quote