The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

I would say that anything is possible depending on who could be in the QT with her, if she were scum. She is not cleared in any sense yet.

I would agree but given the time-frame of everything you see the hiccup happen in real time even the correction. Anyway, carry on. 

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

I would say that anything is possible depending on who could be in the QT with her, if she were scum. She is not cleared in any sense yet.

Go reread that segment. The way she reacted to the flip via posts and liking posts. There is no way anyone eggs her on to do that. I dont buy it. Havent checked time stamps but it also happened in a very short period of time if i recall

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nothing has really changed for me that much but here are some general thoughts and observations.  

There are couple of players that I feel like are playing the fence; DPR, Nold, CTM and Crusher.  The contributions they have made, are minimal and really not pushing the game along at all and a couple of them are vets who are usually high contributors.  Wondering if they're sitting back watching the town go after each other. 

I feel like Brick and Gata are giving genuine effort.

Pac is worthless.

Nyn is feeling very town to me, obvi.

Lizzzy, I dont trust but cant really push that at this point.  I feel like we have to take it face value.  

Leelou is the hotness.

Stark and Smash remain my favorites for scum but that group of low layers has me second guessing my instincts a bit.

I'll stick with vote Stark  - mainly based of my D1 reads but he's also toned it down a lot and I'm wondering why. 

I am going to take on JiF's points here, but to start he is wrong to vote me, I am not going to go all argumentative again because I have nothing else to say other than he is wrong on his read on me.

Brick - Much more active than his first 3 games, not necessarily scummy trait, but it seems out of the norm for him

Gata - still seems to be playing more like she did last game (she was scum) I am not saying she is scum, although she has moved into my possibilities especially having read her last few posts.

Nyn - only second game with her and I feel like she is town

Lizzie - Do not trust him or his style of play this game compared to the first 3, but there is nothing to counter his cop claim as JiF says.

Leelou - if you don't know you should be mod killed immediately 

Smash - On the fence legit 50/50 on him being town or scum

Crusher - Total town crusher to me. I have seen the scum crusher this doesn't seem to be the same scum crusher.

JiF - Greatest scum hunter, has me pegged as scum ( i am not ). This doesn't mean he is scum or the reason I am going to say I am not sold on a town JiF, I have never played with the Scum JiF

Pac - The verbal thing was either extreme luck, distancing, or he may actually have skills... townish read on him as of now

DpR - no F'n clue, slightly more of a scum read 

Nolder - being nolder slight town read

CTM - toughest read, not sure yet

Just some thought on it right now does not mean these are definite and won't change (just throwing that out there JiF). after D1 and N1 my only "scum" on my list of 3 alive is Brick, who is not cleared, but for now I am going to put my

VOTE GATA

This is based more off of her most recent posts also the night phase where she was concerned about Leelou getting "randomed" if we did not vote as a consensus, which seemed really odd because if it went to random anyone could have gotten hit, Town Cop, Gata, any other Roled Town player, but she was concerned about her new bestie Leelou I just found that odd.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

Note: Never seen DPR's play style so ...

I pretty much agree with everything bolded. However, to me Stark actual went back to town. Last time you cornered him not last game but a couple of games ago he also got very defensive then toned it down. I see that pattern and I couldn't read smash last game either I only puzzled him as scum last game because of time frames him and stark both played out.

DPR is typically a high volume poster and aggressive player.  He's playing way outside his meta. 

I dont believe that game you're referring to was casing Stark though.  Just confused by his play.  Last game, he was twisting and spinning, the same way he did D1 this game.  It's almost like someone told him too cool out.  I always read Smash as scum because of his blockhead skimming nature but he does that both town and scum.  He's still my #2 just feel better about Stark because of the blatant spinning he was doing D1, just like he was doing D1 last game + some scummy momentum votes.

Nothing really has happened to really build anything new.  We saw a lot of blood but JC was basically not posting so it's hard to build off his posts. Ape was playing as loose as town as I've ever seen him and I'm not sure there is much to build off his posts/reads.  That said, I'm going to do a quick reread.  

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

You think scum told her to pump fake in that situation?  idk man...

I am not saying that they told her to, but I would also say that she could have said it and then they told her in QT to adjust

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

I am not saying that they told her to, but I would also say that she could have said it and then they told her in QT to adjust

Adjust what?  

Hmmm...I'm starting to think you just use some terrible 80 type logic in your play.  It's becoming a thing with you.

Unvote

lol

19 hours ago, GATA said:

Scum gets 2 NK?

19 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Jc's role suggests sk

19 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

VOTE PAC

19 hours ago, GATA said:

I don't think it's Pac why would he have Verb as scum if he would just off him @BrickTamland

Edit I thought Verb was Town.

However, now I think Pac could be scum distancing.

So here she makes the pac comment

Huh? Why would scum shoot scum?

19 hours ago, BrickTamland said:

I’m not following

possible that somewhere in this time someone pointed it out to her in QT and maybe offered this up as a cover. 

19 hours ago, GATA said:

Nevermind, I read that wrong usual when it's scum they do red font 

You voted pac.

She asked you why would pac put verb as a scum read and then off him.

The context suggests that she disagrees with your scum read on him. Im not following her point because if pac is scum he wouldnt shoot his own partner so i dont get her point.

just also seems weird

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Stark got no where yesterday, probably getting nowhere today.  I rather pressure some other dudes who arent contributing and freaking me out a bit.

Vote CTM

Like I said the part about the "red scum text" is not the reason for the vote, it was a small part, but the random kill on leelou is more of the reason for now. 

I'm much more strategic as scum I wouldn't of let myself hiccup like that but w/e ... Carrying on 

@CTM is very quiet what's up with that.

Why were you so chummy with Verbal?

Also why the Nolder Vote?

Official Vote Count 

Pac (2) Leelou, Brick

Nol (3) Nyn, CTM , LK

Gata (2) Pac, Stark

CTM (1) JiF 

with 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

Deadline 8:00 pm

30 minutes ago, Stark said:

So here she makes the pac comment

possible that somewhere in this time someone pointed it out to her in QT and maybe offered this up as a cover. 

just also seems weird

remember the overthinking thing you were talking about earlier. And how you're trying to out smart yourself this is really one of those instances.

This literally all happened within a min timeframe of each other I didn't read the scum part because I was replying in real time. Nothing much more to get out of it then me being impulsive but if you want to waste your time with this be my guest. There's a other ppl laying low.

One more thing, I would expect a better case from you

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Nothing has really changed for me that much but here are some general thoughts and observations.  

There are couple of players that I feel like are playing the fence; DPR, Nold, CTM and Crusher.  The contributions they have made, are minimal and really not pushing the game along at all and a couple of them are vets who are usually high contributors.  Wondering if they're sitting back watching the town go after each other. 

I feel like Brick and Gata are giving genuine effort.

Pac is worthless.

Nyn is feeling very town to me, obvi.

Lizzzy, I dont trust but cant really push that at this point.  I feel like we have to take it face value.  

Leelou is the hotness.

Stark and Smash remain my favorites for scum but that group of low layers has me second guessing my instincts a bit.

I'll stick with vote Stark  - mainly based of my D1 reads but he's also toned it down a lot and I'm wondering why. 

I’m tired at pushing games. Tired of you saying no one listens to you . Love the Bowie videos. Stark is a good choice .

vote stark

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count 

Pac (2) Leelou, Brick

Nol (3) Nyn, CTM , LK

Gata (2) Pac, Stark

CTM (1) JiF 

with 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch

There are two votes on Stark.

Disregard this - timing

37 minutes ago, Stark said:

Like I said the part about the "red scum text" is not the reason for the vote, it was a small part, but the random kill on leelou is more of the reason for now

He's playing very loose and not clarifying himself.

@JiF I'm also going to explain what he meant by this 

24 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Random kill on Leelou? What game are you playing?

So I was one of the last 3 to jump on 80 train JC suggested the last 3 should be held accountable.

I agreed for the most part because it certainty something to look into, I gave my explanation citing DPR's response on how we're reaching a deadline and we should vote 80 esp if you're def. on the fence about it. 

When I responded I said I jumped on 80 because a. I had my suspicions b. he didn't confirm his role & c.I wouldn't want to lose someone random and then it land on town I gave leelou as an example because she's confirmed town <----------- so this is what he's referring to you guys can check back

On 5/16/2018 at 9:14 PM, GATA said:

@Jetscode1 this 

I asked him why he voted Pac

Doesn’t at least give us some info to avoid killing town

Then DPR said this and it kind of pushed me to the edge and cause the vote we only had some more hrs till the deadline and I would rather lynch someone I had as a possibility then someone random and it land on leelou 

But he didn’t vote  ? 

29 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Random kill on Leelou? What game are you playing?

9 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Stark is having a seizure on thread. I could go there.

Lizzie you don't read...gata said the above. This is what I was commenting on as odd. why would she say she was worried about a confirmed Town, when any town, herself included (if she is town) or a Role Town could have gotten random killed.

22 minutes ago, GATA said:

remember the overthinking thing you were talking about earlier. And how you're trying to out smart yourself this is really one of those instances.

This literally all happened within a min timeframe of each other I didn't read the scum part because I was replying in real time. Nothing much more to get out of it then me being impulsive but if you want to waste your time with this be my guest. There's a other ppl laying low.

One more thing, I would expect a better case from you

A. its 1 vote

B. I said that the "scum text is usually in red" is not the main reason, I do see where you could have mis-read / misinterpreted 

C. I also said that at this moment, anything could change... I agree there are other people laying low, I am going back and looking through 45 pages, while working through some stuff at work... 

Chill out... 

Let me guess, Lizard **** thought it was funny that two people voted me without reason and ghosted so he copied the act and now I have three people voting me who refuse to make a case?

It might actually be funny if I'd had some more sleep.

As it is it's just annoying.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Let me guess, Lizard **** thought it was funny that two people voted me without reason and ghosted so he copied the act and now I have three people voting me who refuse to make a case?

It might actually be funny if I'd had some more sleep.

As it is it's just annoying.

Participate more or I'll have you mod-killed.

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m tired at pushing games. Tired of you saying no one listens to you . Love the Bowie videos. Stark is a good choice .

vote stark

I moved to CTM because that monster is avoiding the thread like the plague.

Could still go back to start but CTM is freaking me out. DPR too. 

Official Vote Count 

Pac (2) Leelou, Brick

Nol (3) Nyn, CTM , LK

Gata (2) Pac, Stark

CTM (1) JiF 

Stark (1) Crusher

with 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch