The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

OK so why'd you make such a big deal out of me investigating Gata? I don't get it.

lol, dude I give you credit for keeping this up... your either dead in a few hours or dead tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

None of what stark is doing makes sense, but last game when he rope-a-doped 80 he wasn't ever clear in his QT that is what he was doing. It confused me cause I initially thought he was baiting the other team but his comments in thread and QT seemed like he didn't understand the result i gave him. 

Maybe he communicates better in spreadsheet?

Also, he's a noob so I'm sure he doesn't know how to handle this type of situation. I can definitely see him slow playing this where as Gata would've jumped down LK's throat with equally confusing stream of consciousness posts

fwiw, my guy says stark is being genuine and lk is lying but the way stark acted around LK's reveal is very odd and making me question my gut.

I guess I should have always know you talk to your guy about everything, but I just wasn't ready for you to be this open about it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

I addressed that point earlier, and he said that he didn't think I was trying to clear her. You keep up pussy

i edited my post, he is tryign to figure out why you choose gata, to clear or frame her.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

Okay fine....

I investigated Crusher. sorry @The Crusher

Reason: he is a hard lynch, very influential in every game I have played with him. He has also made it to the end of all the 3 previous games I have played IMO probably one of the stronger players of all.

Last game Stark was obsessed with crusher, this makes sense..

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

None of what stark is doing makes sense, but last game when he rope-a-doped 80 he wasn't ever clear in his QT that is what he was doing. It confused me cause I initially thought he was baiting the other team but his comments in thread and QT seemed like he didn't understand the result i gave him. 

Maybe he communicates better in spreadsheet?

Also, he's a noob so I'm sure he doesn't know how to handle this type of situation. I can definitely see him slow playing this where as Gata would've jumped down LK's throat with equally confusing stream of consciousness posts

fwiw, my guy says stark is being genuine and lk is lying but the way stark acted around LK's reveal is very odd and making me question my gut.

from QT last game... I knew exactly what I was doing....

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.22.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.22.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.22.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.22.47 PM.png  

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

lol, dude I give you credit for keeping this up... your either dead in a few hours or dead tomorrow. 

the thing is he's not keeping much up, I think LK would be going be acting like an a$$hole towards you if you really just lied to counter his reveal

@JiF @The Crusher @Smashmouth  -- any other folks who have played with LK a lot, does this calm response ring true from LK? i feel like he'd be attacking stark personally if he was telling him the truth

Just now, CTM said:

the thing is he's not keeping much up, I think LK would be going be acting like an a$$hole towards you if you really just lied to counter his reveal

@JiF @The Crusher @Smashmouth  -- any other folks who have played with LK a lot, does this calm response ring true from LK? i feel like he'd be attacking stark personally if he was telling him the truth

Every time I freak out, I get called scum and shot. Shouldn't I try something different?

1 minute ago, Stark said:

from QT last game... I knew exactly what I was doing....

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.22.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.22.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.22.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.22.47 PM.png  

That was after, prior to that it seemed like you were clueless.. Even when you explained you weren't clear you were setting a trap

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

i edited my post, he is tryign to figure out why you choose gata, to clear or frame her.

Exactly 

1 hour ago, GATA said:

ALSO LK IF YOU PHUCKING USE ME TO GET OUT OF THIS AND STARK COMES OUT TOWN COP AND I DIE

IM GOING TO COME FOR YOU NEXT GAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, GATA said:

LOL I really want to believe you're a cop cause your OMGUS is strong

Listen if he is scum regardless he knows who is or isn't town the same thing if you're scum.

I'm still town with or without his reveal but you aren't making a case for yourself in a calm and collected manner. 

You said you're trying to get reactions you got them earlier stop melting down just reveal your findings and be done with it.

Well I better die tonight because if I don't I'm not going to let scum set me up

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

what?  huh?  lol 

say i get lynched... you will see I am cop and LK lied... so you would also see that his play around Gata and he is either using her as bait or trying to clear her... either way in some order Lizzie will die and gate would be next target

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

That was after, prior to that it seemed like you were clueless.. Even when you explained you weren't clear you were setting a trap

well 1 there was a 3 hour gap from when i left the office until I got child 1 in bed so yeah... and also I didn't think smash needed me to spell out that I would try to trap scum since that was the object of the game... SMH

I'm leaning towards voting LK, stark is putting in more effort on this so I will feel less bad about getting it wrong.

This is consistent with what he did last game, although his execution was weird

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm still SO ******* MAD I LET 80 talk me out of it 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm not crazy about either one. 

LK is more than likely to be lying, but I can see him lolclaiming Cop to keep from getting lynched and if he is Town, he winds up throwing out cover. 

Stark is making too many contradictory moves - he's a noob, but he's crafty behind the scenes? This is his 3rd game, but he's all cool when he catches a fake Cop claim? He knows enough to scam in a QT but he wants to wait for a consensus when it's Cop v. Cop claims? 

I gotta defer to folks that have experience with him, but Stark seems more skeezy to me - to many question marks. 

Just now, CTM said:

I'm leaning towards voting LK, stark is putting in more effort on this so I will feel less bad about getting it wrong.

Honestly as of now I am pretty much done... I have said all I can, and all I will..I have a call with some directors that will probably take hour, so I doubt I will be able to type anything else either. 

Do what you will. 

1 minute ago, Stark said:

well 1 there was a 3 hour gap from when i left the office until I got child 1 in bed so yeah... and also I didn't think smash needed me to spell out that I would try to trap scum since that was the object of the game... SMH

Like i said, I originally thought that was the smart play but then I was confused by your words which is why i wanted to make sure you weren't confused..  I think a similiar thing happening here too and again in your sword fight with jif

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't know what to add. First, Leelou and Jif quoted all of Starks' post. So that work is already done for me. Second, Stark never once breadcrumbed his doubt on me, for a second. Third, I breadcrumbed Gata, which absolutely set Stark off and he tried to fish out of me what I was going for. I have nothing really to add at this point. I'm the cop, I revealed b/c I was L-2 on Day 1.

Just now, D P R said:

LK is more than likely to be lying, but I can see him lolclaiming Cop to keep from getting lynched and if he is Town, he winds up throwing out cover. 

Stark is making too many contradictory moves - he's a noob, but he's crafty behind the scenes? This is his 3rd game, but he's all cool when he catches a fake Cop claim? He knows enough to scam in a QT but he wants to wait for a consensus when it's Cop v. Cop claims? 

I gotta defer to folks that have experience with him, but Stark seems more skeezy to me - to many question marks. 

Well he 100% baited 80 last game (which had opposing scum factions) and nabbed him. Best executed trap I've seen here in awhile.. I was the mod and even though i knew the setup and was reading his qt i wasn't certain he knew what he was doing. This reminds me a lot of that, where he had a good plan but doesn't communicate clearly

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

Honestly as of now I am pretty much done... I have said all I can, and all I will..I have a call with some directors that will probably take hour, so I doubt I will be able to type anything else either. 

Do what you will. 

AtE

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS 

Just now, Stark said:

Do what you will. 

bowie.gif

• Sympathy 1

Just now, D P R said:

This is my 4th game... 

I already explained my gameplay earlier, and the half of what I throw out is BS just to get reactions. Also, that I am doing everything with a calculated effort. 

The only reason I didn't reveal the investigation result right away is because I don't know how all the Veteran players would take it if I just threw the name out there. Was just trying not to make a rookie mistake, since I have not seen that happen in a game yet. 

lol, gotta be a little "skeezy" if you want to make end game sometimes... scum will take out strong players as soon as they can.

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

Do what you will. 

this doesn't seem genuine, lol...

going to wait and see what others think.. I'm leaning voting LK but can be convinced otherwise