The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

6 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Thanks Hess. Excited for the next one. Unfortunately I’ll be pretty tied up and will have to participate in spurts 

Now can you tell me what you do ? 

No offense or anything. I just dont really believe in giving any type of hints about the setup via flavor so I tend to either not read, or if I do, I dont usually factor it into my musings.

Balance wise it made more sense to me for there to be 3 scum and a SK, based soley on numbers. Though I guess all the town PRs might have balanced things out. Unsure.

6 hours ago, A.J. said:

Nyn.

Thanks.

If I had realized it was Lylo I prolly wouldnt have been quick to follow Smash. I thought we had a whole day phase after that even if we got it wrong.

Smash's move as scum was more of a lylo move and because of that I assumed he was prolly being truthful otherwise he was setting himself up to get lynched the next phase.

But anyways, I had fun and all... even as a PR which usually stresses me out...so I'm pleased all things considered.

My only regret is not shooting JiF lol

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Thanks.

If I had realized it was Lylo I prolly wouldnt have been quick to follow Smash. I thought we had a whole day phase after that even if we got it wrong.

Smash's move as scum was more of a lylo move and because of that I assumed he was prolly being truthful otherwise he was setting himself up to get lynched the next phase.

But anyways, I had fun and all... even as a PR which usually stresses me out...so I'm pleased all things considered.

My only regret is not shooting JiF lol

You crushed it, hands down. Shooting scum three Nights in a row is badass. I thought you shot JiF too when you snap voted them at Day start but I guess holstering was the safer play in the situation.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, A.J. said:

You crushed it, hands down. Shooting scum three Nights in a row is badass. I thought you shot JiF too when you snap voted them at Day start but I guess holstering was the safer play in the situation.

If i knew there were two scum left I prolly would have holstered too. 

I had to run out of luck at some point lol

Oh and for clarification sake. 

@Verbal your d1 iso didnt look great. Ranged from nullush to slightly pingy. Seemed like a good shot either way cause i either shoot scummy players or null/inactive ones.

If you have pulled off towntelling, I wouldnt have shot you. But you didn't.

GG, very formidable town and not bad scum as well.

Personally I felt town was a little OP but that might have had more to do with my being solo and having two of my kills blocked than actual balance issue, not sure.

Anyway thanks for modding @HessStation you put a cool spin on the story and put together a fun game. You had me going with the DPR bomb thing at first lol.

11 hours ago, Pac said:

I didn't say she's terrible..  I'm thrilled she's here so I don't have to talk to you mutts all the time.

But at the same time I'm not going to say awww you did great hun either.  She played better than Nolder...  I'll say that.

Yeah not my best game. 

I tried to pick up the pace towards the end but I didn't count on town having a doc to cc me after Ape died.

Thanks for the running the game @HessStation fun set up.  The roles you put in the game if they worked out well could have made this super interesting.  Could have confused both parties.  It's always interesting to see how you put a game down on paper and visualize how it will play out.  Then it goes a totally different direction.  Cant remeber the game, but I remember giving Brett the best role in a game, it was his first game back, completely overzealous and got himself lynched D1 and I was so pissed at him. 

The dead thread was hilarious. Pac doing his best SMC impression was classic.  

Hess getting angry with the scum team was pretty funny too.  We were really doomed.  Verb was 100% going to be shot with in 2 days, LK was 100% going to do something crazy (thankfully it worked), Smash and I on the same team is just a bad mix.  We play totally different.  I think the biggest shock was how I just let him off the hook and nobody ever came back to question that...town JiF would have pounced on his reveal.  I didnt even say a word.  I thought for sure we'd have to come after each other in the end and we didnt, which was cray.

I thought Voyeur was clever, personally.  I unintentionally bread crumbed it and then when I was thinking of a safe reveal, it fit based on how I played the Nyn shooting Nold situation and the fact I could use that silly post as something real.

Nyn was on fire.  Best game I've ever seen from a vig. 

Brick, Stark, Gata - you guys are truly great new additions.  

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Thanks for the running the game @HessStation fun set up.  The roles you put in the game if they worked out well could have made this super interesting.  Could have confused both parties.  It's always interesting to see how you put a game down on paper and visualize how it will play out.  Then it goes a totally different direction.  Cant remeber the game, but I remember giving Brett the best role in a game, it was his first game back, completely overzealous and got himself lynched D1 and I was so pissed at him. 

The dead thread was hilarious. Pac doing his best SMC impression was classic.  

Hess getting angry with the scum team was pretty funny too.  We were really doomed.  Verb was 100% going to be shot with in 2 days, LK was 100% going to do something crazy (thankfully it worked), Smash and I on the same team is just a bad mix.  We play totally different.  I think the biggest shock was how I just let him off the hook and nobody ever came back to question that...town JiF would have pounced on his reveal.  I didnt even say a word.  I thought for sure we'd have to come after each other in the end and we didnt, which was cray.

I thought Voyeur was clever, personally.  I unintentionally bread crumbed it and then when I was thinking of a safe reveal, it fit based on how I played the Nyn shooting Nold situation and the fact I could use that silly post as something real.

Nyn was on fire.  Best game I've ever seen from a vig. 

Brick, Stark, Gata - you guys are truly great new additions.  

@The Crusher love for you is blinding

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Oh and for clarification sake. 

@Verbal your d1 iso didnt look great. Ranged from nullush to slightly pingy. Seemed like a good shot either way cause i either shoot scummy players or null/inactive ones.

If you have pulled off towntelling, I wouldnt have shot you. But you didn't.

5 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I'd like to think I have some idea of how your town game looks. And when you come in energized it's usually pretty apparent even that early in the game.

Fair points.  I came into this game a little too "yolo" just to mess around and have fun (and lynch 80).

That said, you killed in this game, gg.

Also, great job to my scum team that pulled it off even while losing a major PR N1 and having to deal with a spot on vig.  gg guys

Thanks for the game, Hess & Kaylee!

80.......EAD ;-)

• Upvote 2