The Wizard of Oz, A Wizard's Nightmare...GAME THREAD

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

How do you guys think there's only 3 Scum in this game? Nevermind set up but the obv theme?

errrrr

On 5/12/2018 at 2:10 PM, Pac said:

* cracks knuckles *

ok 17 players so 4 scum and a sk seems likely.  Dorothy, Tin Man, Lion, and Scarecrow for scum..  Toto for SK would be funny.

Hess is one of my finer understudies for modding so I expect this to be a heavily roled game with entertaining scenes. 

In the meantime I'll Vote JiF.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Town fell apart with the idiotic lynch of the counter claiming cop. Basic mafia

Actually town fell apart with the idiot lynch of me compliments of an ill advised double vote when it was painfully obvious you were scum.

You got suuuper lucky.  Had CTM come in and I had a chance to attack you would have gotten lynched.

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

Actually town fell apart with the idiot lynch of me compliments of an ill advised double vote when it was painfully obvious you were scum.

You got suuuper lucky.  Had CTM come in and I had a chance to attack you would have gotten lynched.

If you wouldn't of voted for me with no case I would of let you live 

Hess modded a great game!  Love the creativity, roles, and scenes.

Kaylee did awesome keeping the game moving with vote counts!  That's a very underrated aspect of modding.

I hate to say it but JiF played fairly well.  Was having a hard time getting a beat on him.  I like to think as the #'s dwindled it would have become more obvious.

Sorry but scum MVP is Gata..  the double vote taking out 2 townies and the self hammer at end game were pretty bad.  No biggie get em' next time.

Brick had his best game by far.  Finally started playing from mid-game on even if he made the mistake of voting me.

Verb and Smash were obvious as scum.  I had them both in my top 3 at the end of day 1 (Hi Verb).

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Of course PAC I have no skill its always all luck with me pretty obvious everyone in the dead thread thought I was scum only problem ...they were dead.

if you actually made a good case against me I might have gotten lynched but you had nothing to go on. And while I was bashing everyone for voting Stark and looking as town as can be you had a revelation I was scum ?? Really Pac ? You really need to give it up . Maybe go back to playing normal like you used to when I thought you were actually good.

When people win in this game I give them credit a lot of effort goes into this stuff at times so no need for me to bash other players while they relish a good win. I guess that's just me though

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

If you wouldn't of voted for me with no case I would of let you live 

You Gata get over this notion that just because someone votes you they're scum.  If you look at it when it really mattered I was all in on Smash because I was sure about him.  I mixed in messing with you because that's how you get answers sometimes.

I had a case and said it..  you may not have liked it but it was there.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Of course PAC I have no skill its always all luck with me pretty obvious everyone in the dead thread thought I was scum only problem ...they were dead.

if you actually made a good case against me I might have gotten lynched but you had nothing to go on. And while I was bashing everyone for voting Stark and looking as town as can be you had a revelation I was scum ?? Really Pac ? You really need to give it up . Maybe go back to playing normal like you used to when I thought you were actually good.

When people win in this game I give them credit a lot of effort goes into this stuff at times so no need for me to bash other players while they relish a good win. I guess that's just me though

I didn't say anything about you not having skill..  I said that you were obvious scum this game. 

9 minutes ago, Pac said:

Yep, Nolder or smash was going that day they were my top 2.. Wtf did you do? I was gone like 30 minutes and you had 1 vote when I left 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

You Gata get over this notion that just because someone votes you you're scum.  If you look at it when it really mattered I was all in on Smash because I was sure about him.  I mixed in messing with you because that's how you get answers sometimes.

I had a case and said it..  you may not have liked it but it was there.

If you played with me and saw my mannerisms voting based on that was off. Your partner told you too 

Just now, Pac said:

I didn't say anything about you not having skill..  I said that you were obvious scum this game. 

And thats all hindsight in the dead thread. You made no sense in game coming after me after I went off on people voting for the cop none what so ever. You looked like you were taking some wild guess and your so called case on me had zero substance

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

You certainly had crush, nyn and gata fooled.. 

Nice job budding lk btw, that's why I thought you were maybe sk but not scum 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Yep, Nolder or smash was going that day they were my top 2.. Wtf did you do? I was gone like 30 minutes and you had 1 vote when I left 

Nothing..  as usual people thought it would be fun to lynch me and I piled up votes.  I was waiting to get to L1 to reveal and by then had firmly trapped Smash but a double vote took us out.

Should have revealed a bit earlier.

19 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Shes 4 games in how did you expect her to come out in an end game situation vs a player with 12 years exp ? Shes been playing damn good and is in the thick of every game she played

I didn't say she's terrible..  I'm thrilled she's here so I don't have to talk to you mutts all the time.

But at the same time I'm not going to say awww you did great hun either.  She played better than Nolder...  I'll say that.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Nothing..  as usual people thought it would be fun to lynch me and I piled up votes.  I was waiting to get to L1 to reveal and by then had firmly trapped Smash but a double vote took us out.

Im not getting the trap PAC yes the Double vote did you in and shocked me as well but you had nothing on me. if CTM comes in and confirms sure you stay alive but that does not automatically make me scum in other players eyes. 

A lot of people called me scum this game I didn't vote for them I voted Stark for twisting my words. And I voted you for giving an invalid reason to vote me @Pac. I mentioned it before how could you assume my play style is "too energetic" if the times you did play you barely paid attention. 

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

I didn't say she's terrible..  I'm thrilled she's hear so I don't have to talk to you mutts all the time.

But at the same time I'm not going to say awww you did great hun either.  She played better than Nolder...  I'll say that.

Well I'm looking at her over all play over her first 4 games she seems very in tune with the game and not as lost as some new players seem to be. 

I can say the same for Stark and Brick Brick did a good job as the Doc but in the end I was 100 % sure he would protect either NYN or Crush so we shot him and killed him. textbook play there would have been self protect But in all honesty I didn't expect Brick to realize that the first time he played a doc.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, GATA said:

A lot of people called me scum this game I didn't vote for them I voted Stark for twisting my words. And I voted you for giving an invalid reason to vote me @Pac. I mentioned it before how could you assume my play style is "too energetic" if the times you did play you barely paid attention. 

Ultimately I was wrong but that doesn't mean it was invalid.

Like I told CTM in our chat I was on you because on Day 1 you asked every single person why they voted for someone every single time there was a vote.  While that's customary to do from day 2 on it's not really something anyone does on day 1...  when up until that point there was zero content to go on.

It felt to me like a contrived attempt to give the illusion of scum hunting without actually doing any scum hunting.

yeah I'm a blow hard and yeah I'm a braggart but that's just how I play.  It helps me see what's what.  Nobody bats 1000 in these games.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Well I'm looking at her over all play over her first 4 games she seems very in tune with the game and not as lost as some new players seem to be. 

Yes, great.  Nobody is saying I don't like her.  In fact she has a standing invitation to join me at Red Lobster any time she wants for a mafia pow wow.  I'll share all the reasons why I knew you were scum half way through day 1.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Like I told CTM in our chat I was on you because on Day 1 you asked every single person why they voted for someone every single time there was a vote.  While that's customary to do from day 2 on it's not really something anyone does on day 1...  when up until that point there was zero content to go on.

It felt to me like a contrived attempt to give the illusion of scum hunting without actually doing any scum hunting.

yeah I'm a blow hard and yeah I'm a braggart but that's just how I play.  It helps me see what's what.  Nobody bats 1000 in these games.

Now what you say here I saw as well And I think I might have said something in the thread (not sure tho) but its this type of criticism the new players need to improve

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Yes, great.  Nobody is saying I don't like her.  In fact she has a standing invitation to join me at Red Lobster any time she wants for a mafia pow wow.  I'll share all the reasons why I knew you were scum half way through day 1.

don't forget to include you're dead thread observations ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I'm going to explain to you, why "the why questions" ... I learned when I was younger. When you don't know ask. 

In order for me to grasp what's going on I ask questions. I can't see how ppl react to the questions but based on answers I get to interpret for myself. I also don't like to assume I'd rather map things out and create a case based on the info I personally gathered. 

One more thing ....

breakfast-club.gif

16 minutes ago, Pac said:

Gah.. Oh well

15 minutes ago, Pac said:

I didn't say she's terrible..  I'm thrilled she's hear so I don't have to talk to you mutts all the time.

*here