Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

If this is indeed a cult game I'm mentally checking out.  The only player who likes cult games is Pac. 

Every day of gameplay in a cult game is like Day 1.  You can't really use any information from previous days.  Its stupid.  This idea that people act differently after they get converted is stupid too.  It's not viable.  And I can't remember ever playing in a game where cult lost. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

First or second one ?

HOLY SHEET! You guys really have been playing a whole decade together. 

Do you guys remember every game? Or is it more of a memorable moments kind of thing?

6 minutes ago, D P R said:

One of the highlights is me nailing the SK on D1. 

Then they lynched me for it. Nice. 

40 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I’m not cult. I’ll start posting more. Want to see more out of Leelou. Could go there. People need to swing daily. 

Based on what Pac mentioned about a Cult game I concur someone actually has to die daily. 

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If this is indeed a cult game I'm mentally checking out.  The only player who likes cult games is Pac. 

Every day of gameplay in a cult game is like Day 1.  You can't really use any information from previous days.  Its stupid.  This idea that people act differently after they get converted is stupid too.  It's not viable.  And I can't remember ever playing in a game where cult lost. 

^ Cult Leader

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

If it's a cult game, I will claim cult leader tomorrow. 

If you claim you'll be mod killed whether true or not. I think Nolder said no claiming this game 

1 hour ago, D P R said:

Yep. The town has to have info to win and there's only one way to get it. Anybody playing with the town's interest in mind would have moved in that direction. 

I'm not questioning the use of meta - I'm making a note that you spent a lot of time traipsing down memory lane without any real focus of why you were using that meta. Doesn't make you scum or town, its just good to keep it in mind as we get further into the game. You know this. 

Why you crying about Verbal? My question to you was about a conversation you had with Pac - nothing to do with anyone else. You answered - we're good.

And yeah - I joined for that game. I was surprised too, lol.  

I'm not crying about verbal, I'm a believer in meta. I am just explaining how Pac and my conversation evolved into talking about the Star Wars game 

Just now, CTM said:

Why are we thinking this is a cult game now?  The night start? 

LOL, I was waiting to see who else would ask that. I'm not entirely sure where it came from, have to go back and read. But it's interesting to see people's reaction to it. 

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Why are we thinking this is a cult game now?  The night start? 

I think they're using Context clues from how Nolder ended D1. He said everything is going according to plan. There was also no lynch.

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Nolder please confirm if this is a cult game so I can properly assess how much I'll care about this game moving forward.  Thanks!

I do have a replacement standing by if you want out.

Just now, GATA said:

I think there using Context clues from how Nolder ended D1. He said everything is going according to plan. There was also no lynch.

The No lynch was as much a failure of town due to inactivity as anything - half the game can't be mafia or cult. 

11 hours ago, Nolder said:

Night fell on Harlan leaving the Marshals tired and confused. As they clocked out and left the building they went home wondering if today was as bad as it was going to get or if something worse lay in the future. Elsewhere a toast was occurring, "To everything going exactly as planned!"  

It is now Night please send in your actions.

1 minute ago, D P R said:

The No lynch was as much a failure of town due to inactivity as anything - half the game can't be mafia or cult. 

Listen although you were on and off, in my mind you resemble last game when you were town. If you're scum bravo but that's why I didn't jump on your train. Brick was inconsistent but then mentioned he would come back strong so I let off. 

Just now, Stark said:

So you have a power role??? and are curious if you lose it???  

Just asking so I can assess the situation, someone mentioned Nolder makes Power Role heavy games

A man walks warily down the street with his brim pulled way down low. Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet, pack of dynamite ready to go.

It is now Day.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Just now, GATA said:

Listen although you were on and off, in my mind you resemble last game when you were town. If you're scum bravo but that's why I didn't jump on your train. Brick was inconsistent but then mentioned he would come back strong so I let off. 

Just asking so I can assess the situation, someone mentioned Nolder makes Power Role heavy games

You've been very active and voting, and that's what helps the town one way or the other.  

Archived