Justified Mafia - GAME OVER

Nolder

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

going to be out of the loop a few hours..  lets try and wrap this up, eh?

I was and am ok dying because I know one of you is scum. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In short, I think GATA is playing well regardless of alignment.  Usually I don't vote those players when I have a stronger candidate in mind.  In this case, Stark.  With Brick as my "B" option. 

So your being hypocritical. You vote me for one statement that I clarified but you want to judge GATA in her whole game.  Lol. I’m starting to wonder if you just got luck with the CTM scum call. Look at the whole game for everyone if your only going to do that for Gata then, we’ll its BS, also would explain why you rarely see D3 in any game I have played 

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

So your being hypocritical. You vote me for one statement that I clarified but you want to judge GATA in her whole game.  Lol. I’m starting to wonder if you just got luck with the CTM scum call. Look at the whole game for everyone if your only going to do that for Gata then, we’ll its BS, also would explain why you rarely see D3 in any game I have played 

Et tu, Stark?  Could it really be so easy as you and GATA being the final 2 together?

Jeez, can't a guy change his mind over the course of a game without being hammered for it?

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Et tu, Stark?  Could it really be so easy as you and GATA being the final 2 together?

Jeez, can't a guy change his mind over the course of a game without being hammered for it?

I said my top 3 were Pac Gata LK. 

Yes you can change your mind and the quote I responded to you made an hour ago. Then as I was reading back I saw you changed your vote to GATA the UNVOTE  had I been here I probably would have voted her knowing if she flipped town the PAC is my top target. 

Just now, Stark said:

Yes you can change your mind and the quote I responded to you made an hour ago. Then as I was reading back I saw you changed your vote to GATA the UNVOTE  had I been here I probably would have voted her knowing if she flipped town the PAC is my top target. 

Babes I know this doesn't count for much because I could be scum but read what I said tell me it doesn't make sense.

If it doesn't vote for me kill me one of those 2 is scum. 100% 

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Babes I know this doesn't count for much because I could be scum but read what I said tell me it doesn't make sense.

If it doesn't vote for me kill me one of those 2 is scum. 100% 

If you get to L1 again and I am here I will Hammer. If you flip town I’m sorry and if your scum then Rule 14. 

Until then I’m living on PAC. 

Where the hell is @JiFand @BrickTamland

Official Votecount

Stark - Brick (1)

Gata - LK, Pac (2)

Pac - Stark, GATA (2)

GATA IS AT L-2

PAC IS AT L-2 

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. 

Deadline Monday 7AM PST

3 hours ago, Stark said:

I've been in your top 3 in all 4 games or however many you've played..  and all 4 times you've been wrong.

and in this game, like every other one, you have no reason to vote me.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

I've been in your top 3 in all 4 games or however many you've played..  and all 4 times you've been wrong.

You were MIA the first two games are you seriously going to use that lol

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

all the more reason why his suspicions and votes were absurd.

If that’s the case shouldn’t you try using the same logic with me ? Last time you thought I was scum literally using the same meta. Now you think I’m scum for the very same reason. 

1 minute ago, GATA said:

If that’s the case shouldn’t you try using the same logic with me ? Last time you thought I was scum literally using the same meta. Now you think I’m scum for the very same reason. 

The reason I think you're scum has nothing to do with your thoughts on me.  It's how you're playing and the moves you're making.

22 minutes ago, Pac said:

The reason I think you're scum has nothing to do with your thoughts on me.  It's how you're playing and the moves you're making.

What ?! That’s not what I said 

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

2 of those games were based on your refusal to play. At all. Like not posting for days. 

Leelou - Boyd Crowder - Mafia Bomber - Lynched D3

Gata

Lizard King

Pac

CTM - Johnny Crowder - Mafia Goon - Lynched D2

Hess - Elstin Limehouse - Vanilla Town - BTFO D2

Verbal - Wyn Duffy - Vanilla Town - BTFO D3

DPR - Ellen May - Vanilla Town - Killed N3

Nyn - Raylan Givens - Town Vigilante Tracker - BTFO D1

Stark

Brick

Jif

Someone hammer me..  this town doesn't deserve me. 

Really...  like incomprehensible stupidity from the newbs.  yikes.  Do they even think about what's transpired??

80 go get em'... up to you now.  (I never thought I'd say that).

Just now, Pac said:

Someone hammer me..  this town doesn't deserve me. 

Really...  like incomprehensible stupidity from the newbs.  yikes.  Do they even think about what's transpired??

80 go get em'... up to you now.  (I never thought I'd say that).

were gonna kill 80 next

Archived