ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

Just got out of a meeting and am catching up - what page and post did LK quote his PM.

That's a No-No. 

It was more like a copy/paste maybe? And he's technically right your rules do say reveal whatever you want...

As for page I'd have to check just like you, dunno.

Official Vote Count 

Verbal (1) - Nyn

Hess (2) - CTM, AJ,

Pac (6) - LK, Verbal, Nolder, 80, Hess, Stark

80 (1)- Ape

Nolder (1) - Lee

With 15 players, it takes 9 to lynch. Deadline 10 PM EST

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Reveal:

Starlord

1x Scan that can be used on any player during any Day phase. Upon use, the thread will be updated to show that player's character and whether or not they have been implanted. 

nemesis: abilisk

how could I even fake a post like this? I played sports and **** women and drink beer. I have no idea what this sh*t even is. 

@D P R

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Well, actually, the scene said the implant was removed.  So technically, it was successful then removed.  Hence the Neo scene with pulling the thingy out of his belly. 

I dont really read the scenes so if you wanna argue semantics go ahead. The gist of it is identical.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

It was more like a copy/paste maybe? And he's technically right your rules do say reveal whatever you want...

As for page I'd have to check just like you, dunno.

Just to be clear, "reveal" means you can claim anything you like. Screen shots and copy/paste are no bueno.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

she butt fumbled this lol

why butt fumble it if you're town?  It's a pretty nice deal if you ask me and the clear townie thing to do.   Unless she's just going to remove or protect or whatever to implants every night so there is no need for scanners odds are it will be a good time to use it.

weird thing to do like I said it's a tool of deception!!!

Because im a rebel. Didn't say i wasnt gonna do it

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Reveal:

Starlord

1x Scan that can be used on any player during any Day phase. Upon use, the thread will be updated to show that player's character and whether or not they have been implanted. 

nemesis: abilisk

how could I even fake a post like this? I played sports and **** women and drink beer. I have no idea what this sh*t even is. 

Oh, that's bad.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I dont really read the scenes so if you wanna argue semantics go ahead. The gist of it is identical.

question:

How do you know you were probed and if your "probe defense" worked?

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not arguing semantics, I'm asking you about the unique role you're claiming that seems to be different than every other townie. 

Since you're being so vague and difficult I'll ask a yes or no answer for you:

Are you saying that you can protect (or in this case, remove) transplanted alien juice and you also have a scanner? 

Just now, JiF said:

I'm not arguing semantics, I'm asking you about the unique role you're claiming that seems to be different than every other townie. 

Since you're being so vague and difficult I'll ask a yes or no answer for you:

Are you saying that you can protect (or in this case, remove) transplanted alien juice and you also have a scanner? 

Yes

But the scanner is only 1x

Not sure where I was being vague, but ok?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Hey man you said reveal away honest mistakes 

Man, you can't quote Mod PM's - that's not revealing, that's gaming the mod at best.

We can discuss it in the Dead Thread.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Because it was posted in the thread? Lol

DPR said you were probbed?  I dont recall him calling out a player. He said Agent J used a memory thingy which would kind of defeat the purpose of the memory thingy if DPR announced in thread. 

Just now, JiF said:

DPR said you were probbed?  I dont recall him calling out a player. He said Agent J used a memory thingy which would kind of defeat the purpose of the memory thingy if DPR announced in thread. 

Dont be dumb.

I protected myself from being implanted.

Then there's an announcement that an implantation was attempted and then failed.

It spells out duh

Just now, JiF said:

@D P R are all tools or whatever that are announced in thread actual actions or is their flavor mixed in? ie: alien juice remover, memory eraser?

There is flavor mixed in for sure - using movie clips and such isn't an exact science - but they are all *strongly* hinting at actual actions.

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I just want to be right. I have no clue what she's talking about though

Just now, Nolder said:

Wait, can't we settle this very simply?

Who is Agent J?

We know Agent J is in the game due to the scene.

Nyn are you claiming to be Agent J?

Ok she is saying she knows it was her because she protected herself. Then when the scene showed someone was probed, but then he probe was removed, she knows she protected herself. So the scene and her action at night is how she knows. 

Just now, Stark said:

Ok she is saying she knows it was her because she protected herself. Then when the scene showed someone was probed, but then he probe was removed, she knows she protected herself. So the scene and her action at night is how she knows. 

It might be because I'm tired but this seems more convoluted and complicated than it needs to be.