ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

4 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok so now that it's officially day I'm claiming Agent Mulder.

My nemesis is not the same as 80's was which is why I thought he was lying.

DPR said not all characters are in the game so I thought there was a chance Scully wouldn't even be in it and even if she was I thought we would have the same nemesis.

Unfortunately that turned out not to be the case but that was why I voted for 80 at the last second.
Sorry buddy just bad luck, shouldn't have full claimed when you didn't have to I guess. 

I believe this, even though it is clear scum have fake claims available.  The thing with 80 is why I believe you here.

Just now, Nolder said:

Let's get some action going.

Vote Leelou

I want to know exactly what those misreps were you keep claiming I did.

For the record, I haven't seen town-Leelou yet.  I haven't really seen scum-Leelou either - just to be clear.

Just now, Verbal said:

For the record, I haven't seen town-Leelou yet.  I haven't really seen scum-Leelou either - just to be clear.

Noted. FTR I haven't decided if I trust you yet or not either. You keep teetering lol.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Noted. FTR I haven't decided if I trust you yet or not either. You keep teetering lol.

Prob because the deadlines make my activity look very sporadic, as if I'm only jumping in for certain discussions and ignoring others.  At least, that's the only thing I can think of that might make you say that.

Crusher and Smash being NKs makes me wonder about Jif.

AJ using hindsight as narrative against me stinks. AJ town-reading Jif for voting brick also felt like scum pointing out something fellow scum did to make the point if sgoikd be viewed as very townie. 

CTM seems off. His logic of only voting a smash voter seems like noob play. Not what I expect from him as town.

Vote AJ

tithe only read I feel good about. He’s using hindsight to influence perception.

Ctms insistence on voting me when it's pretty obvious I'm town is concerning but feel better about killing  jif..  frantically trying to get me lynched and ignoring my reveal smell like horse sh*t.

I want to re read ctms drunken ramblings from home..  1 too many Shirley Temples for her that night.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Ctms insistence on voting me when it's pretty obvious I'm town is concerning but feel better about killing  jif..  frantically trying to get me lynched and ignoring my reveal smell like horse sh*t.

I want to re read ctms drunken ramblings from home..  1 too many Shirley Temples.

I'm voting ape and said leelou is my number 2.  How do i have insistance on voting you?

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This. He’s cratering in noob logic. Seems way off.

The reality is this is a a non traditional setup and it's combined with super short days, not a great combo for getting deep analysis. The most tangible thing we have to work off of is when day 1 came down to a horse race between confirmed town and confirmed scum.

Leelou looks to me like a potential early distance vote, as i bumped, followed by parking on a townie.

I havent' like the way you responded to my poking, which is why I'm voting you

Just now, Pac said:

Last night

omfg.. i tried to get leelou lynched and then simply was forced to pick one of you or 80 up against deadline and I voted you because you were on smash day 1.

I have no intention of voting you today, you are a distant 3 buttercup

13 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Your insistence of diggin in on this train only is not your normal meta. 

explained to ape above. it's a starting point, and I'm voting ape mainly because i haven't liked his responses

Just now, CTM said:

omfg.. i tried to get leelou lynched and then simply was forced to pick one of you or 80 up against deadline and I voted you because you were on smash day 1.

I have no intention of voting you today, you are a distant 3 buttercup

Eww..  the GSHE will be reviewing your play later.  If you're scum say goodnight.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Eww..  the GSHE will be reviewing your play later.  If you're scum say goodnight.

you do realize that many probably read your self appointed moniker as "the Geee She", yes?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

The reality is this is a a non traditional setup and it's combined with super short days, not a great combo for getting deep analysis. The most tangible thing we have to work off of is when day 1 came down to a horse race between confirmed town and confirmed scum.

Leelou looks to me like a potential early distance vote, as i bumped, followed by parking on a townie.

I havent' like the way you responded to my poking, which is why I'm voting you

That’s a retarded reason to vote me, frankly. You’re just being smash at this point.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

more bs narrative

ape is scum

I’m not, but don’t let that stop you from turning this into a distracting war. Seems obvious that’s your goal.

Your ‘starting point’ is 100% noob logic. You know why. I’m not going to spell it out. Thais dumb play by a smart, nefarious a$$hole.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

That’s a retarded reason to vote me, frankly. You’re just being smash at this point.

Have you posted in scum thread yet complaining  that  i blind squirell'd you or are you on your way now? 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

The rest of you are lazy for not asking CTM what is pingy about ape, or what he doesn’t like about my responses. He’s not giving specifics and you accept that? Lazy town never wins.

Over react to 1 vote much? Lol

30 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Prob because the deadlines make my activity look very sporadic, as if I'm only jumping in for certain discussions and ignoring others.  At least, that's the only thing I can think of that might make you say that.

That's exactly what it is.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Have you posted in scum thread yet complaining  that  i blind squirell'd you or are you on your way now? 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Over react to 1 vote much? Lol

I’m frustrated by lazy play. That not exactly news... or a tell if any sort. Keep spinning tho