ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

WOAH

image.png

So ape is now calling me out for not voting stark in this game, based on a post i made 2 games and nearly a month ago

I sh*t you not. Wtf ape?

Ape is either desperate scum, or has gone full potato

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This was a damning post/vote by Pac... 

but the real momentum push away from Pac and to 80, came when the chorus of "me too" started, and yes I know I was rallying to lynch 80, but I was just sticking to my hunch/read - this all came in a flurry 

Pac thinks Leelou is town, but will vote here... also says 80 is "better chance" at scum... uh, based on what?

Gross. AJ keeps saying I've been opportunistic, but I've been casing people before anyone is really on them, while he's doing sh*t like this. He's routinely accused me of doing what he's doing, which is the Trump tactic of making you think you're insane because ... wtf?

So, Stark and AJ swung 80 to a tie with Pac, with Hess nudging but not voting him.

I should re-read more often. LOL

actually the timing and reasoning for that AJ vote stinks. When he said need one more he was referring to making 80 the lynch instead of pac, so why was he that motivated to block pacs lynch? 

good catch.

Now go case me on a game from last year ya dumbass

29 minutes ago, CTM said:

Dude, my initial thing with you is that you accused me of trying to pivot the lynch becayse 80 scanned and I was contradicting myself

Not a good look for you 

You said you wanted to lynch a smash voter, which also represented a pivot away from 80 - who I had a confident (albeit wrong) read on. So, of course I'm going to view it as you potentially trying to bail him out. He flipped town though, so it's pretty much irrelevant... but you keep going back to it. If I was scum, wouldn't I have known he was town, and what point would there be accusing you of pivoting away from 80/town lynch?

You're too dug in on the noob notion that scum would have only been on smash's train. Given the short days, the fact that people aren't around (I wasn't around at deadline for D1 for example), it's irrelevant to think votes cast mid-D1 are indictments in the context of it being a "down to the wire" thing. 

Scum could have voted scum early on D1, and just camped there - and you're notorious for busing so you know how this goes.

Scum also could have camped on a go-nowhere train, like "no lynch". 

Lynching 1 of the 3 players from Smash train is basically the odds of the game in general. It seems silly. Hunt for scum instead.

Question: who, early on D1, was on Brick with seemingly nothing to go on?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

You said you wanted to lynch a smash voter, which also represented a pivot away from 80 - who I had a confident (albeit wrong) read on. So, of course I'm going to view it as you potentially trying to bail him out. He flipped town though, so it's pretty much irrelevant... but you keep going back to it. If I was scum, wouldn't I have known he was town, and what point would there be accusing you of pivoting away from 80/town lynch?

You're too dug in on the noob notion that scum would have only been on smash's train. Given the short days, the fact that people aren't around (I wasn't around at deadline for D1 for example), it's irrelevant to think votes cast mid-D1 are indictments in the context of it being a "down to the wire" thing. 

Scum could have voted scum early on D1, and just camped there - and you're notorious for busing so you know how this goes.

Scum also could have camped on a go-nowhere train, like "no lynch". 

Lynching 1 of the 3 players from Smash train is basically the odds of the game in general. It seems silly. Hunt for scum instead.

Question: who, early on D1, was on Brick with seemingly nothing to go on?

leelou and i bumped that yesterday (but she came off)

Also, as i said the smash train was simply a starting spot to see if something developed from there. A place to begin

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

WOAH

image.png

So ape is now calling me out for not voting stark in this game, based on a post i made 2 games and nearly a month ago

I sh*t you not. Wtf ape?

Ape is either desperate scum, or has gone full potato

Oh, hahahaha... potato it is man. 

My wife has shingles, can't breastfeed, my son a double-ear infection and hand foot and mouth... I've been a single parent for the past 2 weeks. I'm running on fumes. It was an honest mistake coming from the place of trying to put forth effort. My bad. I'm sure this'll be a distraction for some. I'm just ******* tired.

21 hours ago, A.J. said:

Unvote vote 80

need one more

21 hours ago, GATA said:

Official Vote Count 

Verbal (1) - Nyn

Hess (1) - CTM

Pac (4) - Verbal, Nolder, 80, JiF

80 (4)- Ape, Pac, Stark,AJ

CTM (1)- Hess

AJ (1) - Lee

Lee (1) - AJ

With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline 10 PM EST

I don't get it, why would Aj be that interested in sparing pac.. I checked back a few pages and I didn't see any reason as to why  he would take that position

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't get it, why would Aj be that interested in sparing pac.. I checked back a few pages and I didn't see any reason as to why  he would take that position

Context matters. PAC had done his scan on Crusher earlier that day and I was working under the assumption that scum wouldn’t have the same ability. See the question I pose to Nolder around that time 

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

Context matters. PAC had done his scan on Crusher earlier that day and I was working under the assumption that scum wouldn’t have the same ability. See the question I pose to Nolder around that time 

yes i saw that but you didn't take a position you just asked nolder.. i've been looking to see if you had taken a position on the can or can't scum scan issue

1 minute ago, CTM said:

yes i saw that but you didn't take a position you just asked nolder.. i've been looking to see if you had taken a position on the can of can't scum scan issue

Not voting for PAC after he proved to have a scan should tell you what my position was. FWIW seeing that Nyn had an alias like the flipped makes me wonder

Just now, A.J. said:

Not voting for PAC after he proved to have a scan should tell you what my position was. FWIW seeing that Nyn had an alias like the flipped makes me wonder

Sure, if that is the reason you blocked it. I wish you explained it or corroborated it with more info

43 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

My gut says one of Ape, Leelou or Pac is scum.  Anyone want to defend one of these?

29 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ape, Hess, Pac. 

I agree with both of you two: JiF and JC

i am voting Lee right now but depending on how votes go tonight I wouldn’t have a problem with any of them. 

Just now, CTM said:

Sure, if that is the reason you blocked it. I wish you explained it or corroborated it with more info

My every passing thought isn’t gonna be spelled out all the time. We were up against the clock and I was at work so not a lot of time to dick around

as i said earlier i was monitoring jif and he's still not town telling. Jif is a bad scum player because he's normally so obvious town when town. I'm not getting obv town from jif this game which often means he's scum.

willing to vote jif

8 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Crusher and Smash being NKs makes me wonder about Jif.

AJ using hindsight as narrative against me stinks. AJ town-reading Jif for voting brick also felt like scum pointing out something fellow scum did to make the point if sgoikd be viewed as very townie. 

CTM seems off. His logic of only voting a smash voter seems like noob play. Not what I expect from him as town.

Vote AJ

tithe only read I feel good about. He’s using hindsight to influence perception.

This is my initial case on AJ. I still like it.

Also re-reading D1, specifically the Brick train.

On 6/6/2018 at 12:19 PM, Leelou said:

Gross

Vote Brick

On 6/6/2018 at 1:24 PM, A.J. said:

Bring it on Lamp Boy

vote Brick

On 6/6/2018 at 3:44 PM, Nynaeve said:

vote brick 

On 6/6/2018 at 4:04 PM, JiF said:

Vote Brick

shameless train hopping 

On 6/6/2018 at 5:46 PM, HessStation said:

Ohhhhhh

unvote vote brick

CTM is a pussy I'm out for the rest of the night

On 6/6/2018 at 5:51 PM, GATA said:

Official Vote Count 

Verbal ( 1 ) - 80

Brick (5) - Leelou, AJ, Nyn, JIF, Brick

Leelou (1) - LK

Smash (1) - Pac

Nolder (1) - Stark

Hess  (1) - Crushluv

AJ (1) - Nolder

80 ( 1 ) - Verbal

NO LYNCH (2) - Smash, CTM, 

With 17 Players, it takes 9 to lynch

DEADLINE IS TONIGHT AT 10 PM EST 

So, Brick had 5 votes (the last being from Hess, not Brick self-voting)

On 6/6/2018 at 5:57 PM, BrickTamland said:

Vote stark

Think he is usually very active early on, pushing ideas and trying to antagonize

Brick is starting to worry, I'm sure. He votes Stark.

What do scum do when they are staring at a lynch? They distance from scum mates.

While I underastand CTM's position of "starting" with Smash voters. If you look at when votes were laid, these early Brick voters are more likely to be mates who planned to get on him early (for show), then move off him when momentum shifts, which is exactly what some did.

I'd also look at who Brick tried to distance himself from. Stark, so far... this is as far as I've read.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

This is my initial case on AJ. I still like it.

Also re-reading D1, specifically the Brick train.

So, Brick had 5 votes (the last being from Hess, not Brick self-voting)

Brick is starting to worry, I'm sure. He votes Stark.

What do scum do when they are staring at a lynch? They distance from scum mates.

While I underastand CTM's position of "starting" with Smash voters. If you look at when votes were laid, these early Brick voters are more likely to be mates who planned to get on him early (for show), then move off him when momentum shifts, which is exactly what some did.

I'd also look at who Brick tried to distance himself from. Stark, so far... this is as far as I've read.

Ready?

Hindsight narrative.

On 6/6/2018 at 6:51 PM, BrickTamland said:

Unvote 

vote pac

Brick voting Pac, after voting Stark.

On 6/6/2018 at 7:37 PM, A.J. said:

I’m gonna unvote 

vote PAC

AJ voting Pac, after moving off of Brick. 

On 6/6/2018 at 9:37 PM, Stark said:

VOTE BRICK

puts he and smash at 4 a piece. Also this is his 6th game and he has yet to be scum. Odds are in towns favor a bit here, maybe

Stark voting Brick... and the red.... ohhhh how did I miss this... the odds are the same every game, this is a fallacy and pings.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Goodness, you aren't a good player at all.

Lol is that how you handle everyone who calls you out? Dismiss and call them stupid. That’s a great tactic to protect your ego.

Its just funny to me that you spend so much time discrediting the connections I try to make with known alignments when they don’t fit your reads, and yet, you do the exact same thing.

Official Vote Count:

Ape (1) - JIF

Lee (3) - Verbal, Stark, AJ

Stark (1) - Lee

AJ (4) - Pac, Ape, Nolder, Hess

JiF (1) - CTM 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST 

• Haha 1

Official Vote Count:

Ape (1) - JIF

Lee (3) - Verbal, Stark, AJ

Stark (1) - Lee

AJ (4) - Pac, Ape, Nolder, Hess 

JiF (1) - CTM

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST 

On 6/6/2018 at 9:22 PM, A.J. said:

I’ll be in and out thru DL. At work but things are settling down for the moment

You hovered through the whole deadline. You unvoted Brick to move to Pac. So, while you cast aspersions at those who were still on Smash at the time of deadline - some of whom weren't online - you were there, with the chance to break the tie, but you stayed away from doing it. Yet, you have no problem going back to it to indict others. Typical scum play, imo.

On 6/6/2018 at 9:37 PM, Stark said:

VOTE BRICK

puts he and smash at 4 a piece. Also this is his 6th game and he has yet to be scum. Odds are in towns favor a bit here, maybe

Makes me feel slightly better about Stark. Would he be so cavalier as scum to put his mate in striking distance to lynch?

On 6/6/2018 at 9:41 PM, Pac said:

Your defense of Smash is noted.

Pac online at deadline, digging in more on Smash. Not sure he'd bring attention to his role in lynching town, if he were scum. I need to ponder that one.

On 6/6/2018 at 9:43 PM, GATA said:

Official Vote Count 

Verbal ( 1 ) - 80

Brick (4) - Nyn, JIF, Hess, Stark

Smash (4) - Pac, Lee, Ape,LK

Hess  (1) - Crushluv

AJ (1) - Nolder

80 ( 1 ) - Verbal

Pac (2) - Brick,AJ

NO LYNCH (2) - Smash, CTM, 

With 17 Players, it takes 9 to lynch

DEADLINE IS TONIGHT AT 10 PM EST 

On 6/6/2018 at 9:44 PM, A.J. said:

Gonna stick with that No Lynch vote?

AJ goading @CTM to break the tie... but not doing it himself. This post was maybe the most disgusting of my re-read.

On 6/6/2018 at 9:57 PM, The Crusher said:

Unvote vote Brick

❤️