ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Thanks. It's been a rough stretch. I will say, I've had to do all the feedings - and it has given me bonding time that a Dad doesn't normally get with a breastfed baby. So, silver lining I guess.

Dude, you can't breastfeed your baby. 

Official Vote Count:

Ape (1) - JIF

Lee (4) - Verbal, Stark, AJ, JC

Stark (1) - Lee

AJ (4) - Pac, Ape, Nolder, Hess

JiF (1) - CTM 

With 11 players, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Deadline at 10pm EST 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

I'm curled on my sons twin bed w a fever fwiw. I think it's been 3 yrs since I've been sick 

I'm sitting on the couch in silence, basically. Eating a bowl of frozen yogurt... yea, yea... I'm not perfect... all my other meals today were lean protein, veggies, fruit and whole grains! It's ******* glorious.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

only popping in..  nothing I've read changes my mind..  AJ should get got. 

out for a couple hours.  commentary around 1 for those who want to stay up late to hear my thoughts.

This dude is scum.  I'd support a CFD on Pac but if not I'm prepared to go random.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

7 months and 4.5 years. Just went to bed. I'm trying to watch Blade Runner 2049 for the 3rd time now. I never make it more than 30 minutes in before I fall asleep.

It takes me like four nights to watch one movie anymore

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

This dude is scum.  I'd support a CFD on Pac but if not I'm prepared to go random.

There is no random. It will be the person with the most votes. In this case, AJ, who you just said you suspected - but were unwilling to vote because Pac voted him.

3 minutes ago, D P R said:

Official Vote Count:

Ape (1) - JIF

Stark (1) - Lee

AJ (4) - Pac, Ape, Nolder, Hess

JiF (1) - CTM 

Deadline at 10pm EST 

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Ties go random, no?

Yes, sorry I thought you were voting Pac - because, you know you just made a big FOS about him being scum. I didn't realize you put Leelou in a tie with AJ.

I'm still here. Debating if I want it to go random between myself and AJ. I know I'm town, not sure if my death would help here more than not. Verbal's still being an ass, not convinced he's scum. Although, I did see his name pop on the bottom. 

Just now, Leelou said:

I'm still here. Debating if I want it to go random between myself and AJ. I know I'm town, not sure if my death would help here more than not. Verbal's still being an ass, not convinced he's scum. Although, I did see his name pop on the bottom. 

Not really into the "should I martyr, should I not" thing here. Keep town numbers strong. 

Official Vote Count:

Ape (1) - JIF

AJ (5) - Pac, Ape, Nolder, Hess, Lee

JiF (1) - CTM 

Deadline at 10pm EST 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

AJ goading @CTM to break the tie... but not doing it himself. This post was maybe the most disgusting of my re-read.

❤️

1 hour ago, CTM said:

thats pretty damning tbh

@CTM I see you lurking. How about weighing in? I don't care if/how you vote, but putting a stake in the ground helps further analysis.