ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Wut? Crazy. Perfect protein. I eat whole eggs on Saturday, the rest of the week just whites or egg protein powder.

I get it but it seems so wasteful, egg yolk is very caloricly dense.. I but the enriched organic eggs and eat the whole thing 

23 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I know Jif, read him well, and know that when he’s scum he doesn’t re-shuffle his reads in a thoughtful way. Here, he seems to be following game, and calibrating along the way.

Im not re-stating my case on CTM. Read the thread.

I dont see you pushing that hard on AJ just to bus him.  That's not your style.  Leelou came away looking good IMO yesterday too.  Dont see her waltz with AJ as a distancing tactic.  CTM's change of heart to follow you had a bus-ish vibe to it but I thought he was putting in a genuine effort and I was honestly seeing the same things in his case and AJ's case on you.  Not easy to follow someone all of a sudden when you've been casing them the entire day.

Still like Pac and Hess the most though. 

24 minutes ago, CTM said:

The idea that ape bussed AJ shouldn't be dismissed. Late afternoon yesterday ape was claiming AJ me and him were all town on town violence. I understand he turned up things in his reread, and that is what made me vote AJ at deadline as well tbh. However AJ and ape were top 2 much of day, if they were both scum that play was the only play to make 

Note: I don't think ape should be today's lynch but he should be by no means cleared especially if he doesn't turn up dead sometime soon

Gross.  You were more likely the person that bussed in that situation. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I dont see you pushing that hard on AJ just to bus him.  That's not your style.  Leelou came away looking good IMO yesterday too.  Dont see her waltz with AJ as a distancing tactic.  CTM's change of heart to follow you had a bus-ish vibe to it but I thought he was putting in a genuine effort and I was honestly seeing the same things in his case and AJ's case on you.  Not easy to follow someone all of a sudden when you've been casing them the entire day.

Can you elaborate on Hess? 

PAC was an early AJ voter, thoughts? 

Just now, JiF said:

Gross.  You were more likely the person that bussed in that situation. 

It's gross to point out that ape and AJ were top 2, ape tried to say it was all town on town violence and then a few hours before deadline cased him hard? 

If AJ and ape are scum yesterday afternoon, and the top 2 vote getters, they had no other play 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

If you reread you can literally see my change of mind develop over a few hours, first when 2 people told me AJ is a confident scum player. Then when ape bumped how AJ voted 80 specifically to save Pac and finally his prod of me to break the tie on Day 1 which was very damming.

I had AJ as town this time yesterday and over the course of the day slowly came around, it is what it is and it's the truth 

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Can you elaborate on Hess? 

PAC was an early AJ voter, thoughts? 

Hess isnt trying.  Using the he's confused routine.  He's a spectator. 

Pac putting an early vote on AJ isnt alignment indicative IMO.  He's been gross since day 1.  The stupid use of his scanner too.  Seems like he used at a stupid time to appear townie not knowing we'd all end up with it. 

• Upvote 1

In a turn of Events no one saw coming.

Those vengeful aliens made sure they came back.

The poor A.S.S Troop still gathering information trying to put all the pieces together. 

But by the very order of the Capt who betrayed him, the aliens took him. 

01.gif

Spock.gif

Jetscode aka Mr Spock A.S.S. TOWN 
has been abducted and probed never to be seen again.

tenor.gif?itemid=8918819

12 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Leelou is scum, Pac scum...so maybe AJ = not scum.  Dunno.  Prioritization usually helps in situations like this.

Vote Leelou

This dude is scum.  I'd support a CFD on Pac but if not I'm prepared to go random.

Ties go random, no?

@D P R

@GATA

What happens if there is a tie at deadline?  Asking for a friend.

Random between the two or the whole field?

12 hours ago, D P R said:

The two

I see your point hess, interesting that he didn't understand a mechanic dpr had already explained tho, he'd have to been Mia in scum chat 

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's gross to point out that ape and AJ were top 2, ape tried to say it was all town on town violence and then a few hours before deadline cased him hard? 

If AJ and ape are scum yesterday afternoon, and the top 2 vote getters, they had no other play 

Ape was pinging yesterday and was following much of your case on him, dont deny it. That particular comment pinged.  I just dont see him putting in that type of effort to bus AJ.  Could be wrong but he's not my focus right now.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hess isnt trying.  Using the he's confused routine.  He's a spectator. 

Pac putting an early vote on AJ isnt alignment indicative IMO.  He's been gross since day 1.  The stupid use of his scanner too.  Seems like he used at a stupid time to appear townie not knowing we'd all end up with it. 

Right and AJ used pac's scan as away to advocate that Pac not be the lynch 

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

If you reread you can literally see my change of mind develop over a few hours, first when 2 people told me AJ is a confident scum player. Then when ape bumped how AJ voted 80 specifically to save Pac and finally his prod of me to break the tie on Day 1 which was very damming.

I had AJ as town this time yesterday and over the course of the day slowly came around, it is what it is and it's the truth 

I understand all that.  Again, those bumps from Ape were telling on AJ for sure.  I was nodding my head in my catch up this morning.

I was just saying if we're talking about bussing yours was more bus-ish than his. 

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

I understand all that.  Again, those bumps from Ape were telling on AJ for sure.  I was nodding my head in my catch up this morning.

I was just saying if we're talking about bussing yours was more bus-ish than his. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Ape was pinging yesterday and was following much of your case on him, dont deny it. That particular comment pinged.  I just dont see him putting in that type of effort to bus AJ.  Could be wrong but he's not my focus right now.

Nor is he mine, I'm simply pointing out that ape strutting around like he is now cleared town shouldnt be assumed as self evident 

Honestly JiF, its a credit to your town play that I suspect you now, when you are town you leap off screen as town.. Been saying that for years 

I don't remember you even calling yourself batman since early gane 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Right and AJ used pac's scan as a, way to advocate that Pac not be the lynch 

Yep.  Exactly.  There was literally zero reason to use the scanner unless you were thinking it would clear you in some way.  

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
P8 - CTM claims Princess Leia with a 1x role
P10 - Smash claims to "have a nice role"
P12 - Brick lynched, was mafia
P15 - Player was implanted, then the implant was removed, Agent J removed victims memory
P22 - LK claims Starlord w/ 1x Scan & Nemesis: Abilisk
P26 - Crusher scanned clean, his character is David Levinson
P27 - Nyn claims to have the same role as LK
P29 - Nyn claims scum tried to implant her
P29 - Jif claims to have a 1x scan
P29 - Smash was probed to death, was Town 
P30 - Nyn claims she can protect from implants & that she self protected
P33 - LK Modkilled
P33 - DPR says flavor strongly hints at game mechanics but not to get distracted
P33 - Nyn claims to be Merrill Hess
P34 - Pac claims to have scanned Crusher
P38 - 80 claims he scanned Nyn
P39 - Nyn is scanned clean of aliens and character is Merrill Hess
P39 - 80 claims Agent Scully Nemesis: Gray Alien
P40 - 80, Agent Scully is lynched he was Town
P46 - Crusher is killed, was Town Cop
P52 - Nyn killed, She was Agent J alias Merrill Hess Town Doc
P58 - Stark claims Starbuck Nemesis: Cylon w/ 1x scan
P60 - Jif claims Lando Vanilla townie with 1x scanner
P66 - AJ lynched, he was Khan aka Capt Kirk MAFIA
P70 - JC, Town Spock was killed

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

Except AJ was a top vote getter because I put him there, and the town on town was obviously me seeing who who drop off him. Scum hunting basics.

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
P8 - CTM claims Princess Leia with a 1x role
P10 - Smash claims to "have a nice role"
P12 - Brick lynched, was mafia
P15 - Player was implanted, then the implant was removed, Agent J removed victims memory
P22 - LK claims Starlord w/ 1x Scan & Nemesis: Abilisk
P26 - Crusher scanned clean, his character is David Levinson
P27 - Nyn claims to have the same role as LK
P29 - Nyn claims scum tried to implant her
P29 - Jif claims to have a 1x scan
P29 - Smash was probed to death, was Town 
P30 - Nyn claims she can protect from implants & that she self protected
P33 - LK Modkilled
P33 - DPR says flavor strongly hints at game mechanics but not to get distracted
P33 - Nyn claims to be Merrill Hess
P34 - Pac claims to have scanned Crusher
P38 - 80 claims he scanned Nyn
P39 - Nyn is scanned clean of aliens and character is Merrill Hess
P39 - 80 claims Agent Scully Nemesis: Gray Alien
P40 - 80, Agent Scully is lynched he was Town
P46 - Crusher is killed, was Town Cop
P52 - Nyn killed, She was Agent J alias Merrill Hess Town Doc
P58 - Stark claims Starbuck Nemesis: Cylon w/ 1x scan
P60 - Jif claims Lando Vanilla townie with 1x scanner
P66 - AJ lynched, he was Khan aka Capt Kirk MAFIA
P70 - JC, Town Spock was killed

Nice job Nolder. I am not sure what to make of your high level of participation compared to Norman but I appreciate this

Just now, Stark said:

Nice job Nolder. I am not sure what to make of your high level of participation compared to Norman but I appreciate this

I know right? Norman is such a ******* slacker **** that guy.

But seriously though this is more akin to my actual gameplay. Anything else you saw was either lazy or busy which I apologize for.

• Sympathy 1

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross. AJ keeps saying I've been opportunistic, but I've been casing people before anyone is really on them, while he's doing sh*t like this. He's routinely accused me of doing what he's doing, which is the Trump tactic of making you think you're insane because ... wtf?

So, Stark and AJ swung 80 to a tie with Pac, with Hess nudging but not voting him.

I should re-read more often. LO

15 hours ago, CTM said:

actually the timing and reasoning for that AJ vote stinks. When he said need one more he was referring to making 80 the lynch instead of pac, so why was he that motivated to block pacs lynch? 

good catch.

Now go case me on a game from last year ya dumbass

14 hours ago, A.J. said:

Context matters. PAC had done his scan on Crusher earlier that day and I was working under the assumption that scum wouldn’t have the same ability. See the question I pose to Nolder around that time 

14 hours ago, CTM said:

yes i saw that but you didn't take a position you just asked nolder.. i've been looking to see if you had taken a position on the can or can't scum scan issue

14 hours ago, A.J. said:

Not voting for PAC after he proved to have a scan should tell you what my position was. FWIW seeing that Nyn had an alias like the flipped makes me wonder

14 hours ago, CTM said:

Sure, if that is the reason you blocked it. I wish you explained it or corroborated it with more info

14 hours ago, A.J. said:

My every passing thought isn’t gonna be spelled out all the time. We were up against the clock and I was at work so not a lot of time to dick around

14 hours ago, CTM said:

yes i understand.

AJ voting 80 to save Pac discussion... Ape bumped the post and called it opportunistic but to me it seemed more like he was interested in sparing Pac, AJ admitted it was but claimed its because Pac had scanned which he took to mean town vetted.. Despite multiple conversations about scanning != vetted 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nor is he mine, I'm simply pointing out that ape strutting around like he is now cleared town shouldnt be assumed as self evident 

Honestly JiF, its a credit to your town play that I suspect you now, when you are town you leap off screen as town.. Been saying that for years 

I don't remember you even calling yourself batman since early gane 

I'm town.  Just a scanner. I dont use Batman as often as I once did.  Only when I'm really bringing the heat which has not been the case this game.  Other than my beautiful vote on Brick.