ALIEN STRIKE SQUAD MAFIA

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

You aren't going to fear monger me into making a rash play like yesterday. I believe you but tell em what the problem is if we find the implanted, saving them and then letting you get another inv?

I had no role in verbal lynch. Wtf you talking about?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

huh? DPR is saying what is responsible for him to say. You trying to undermine ape's claim by saying oh wait dpr said mafia and spae said alien is what pings.

that pings. I remember the term "MAFIA" specifically being used in death scenes. How is it pingy for me to go verify and show all the remaining players? had DPR not made that comment and I posted those scenes it could have influence a push on ape.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Probably true. If it's a scum gambit they must have figured out a way to win otherwise they wouldn't risk it.

Seems kind of far fetched with so many people left though imo.

what is there 7 left?

1 implanted

6 left

Maybe 2 scum + 4 town, but no docs

mislynch today

6 left, 1 implant = 5 left

2 scum vs 3 town going into night, with no town docs = potential end game play

---- all i am saying here is why are we rushing? it's been a long game with a lot of posts.. why potentially lose the game in a whirlwind of posts??

Just now, Stark said:

that pings. I remember the term "MAFIA" specifically being used in death scenes. How is it pingy for me to go verify and show all the remaining players? had DPR not made that comment and I posted those scenes it could have influence a push on ape.

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Sometimes mods like to get fancy and sometimes they need to clarify things. Just drop it.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

what is there 7 left?

1 implanted

6 left

Maybe 2 scum + 4 town, but no docs

mislynch today

6 left, 1 implant = 5 left

2 scum vs 3 town going into night, with no town docs = potential end game play

---- all i am saying here is why are we rushing? it's been a long game with a lot of posts.. why potentially lose the game in a whirlwind of posts??

But that's not GAME OVER is it?

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Omg would you guys all just chill and wait for the death scene? lol

he's dead? oh well

ape's story holds so it's probably true but i still think saving would've been smarter defensive play. Ape would've got another INV or turned up dead but we'd have added 1 player back to town camp.

silly to rush it.

Just now, CTM said:

he's dead? oh well

ape's story holds so it's probably true but i still think saving would've been smarter defensive play. Ape would've got another INV or turned up dead but we'd have added 1 player back to town camp.

silly to rush it.

You're not wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Jif is his love. I’m his fave player.

you are his idiot pet chimp that he likes to watch throw poop at the walls and it makes him feel good to reassure your pathological insecurity you continually overcompensate for. good guy that crush

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Sometimes mods like to get fancy and sometimes they need to clarify things. Just drop it.

CTM said it pinged. I clarified my reason. It was dropped after that.