Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Best guess on Crusher is Town riddled w self doubt. ❤️

No. I’m pretty solid on my reads . Minus couple of the less inactive players I’m good. Nolder being dead is bad as far as numbers but one less inactive to worry about spider holing for a win 

Just now, The Crusher said:

No. I’m pretty sold on my reads . Minus couple of the less inactive players I’m good. Nolder being dead is bad as far as numbers but one less inactive to worry about spider holing for a win 

Yep. I hear ya. My reaction was totally based on feeling he was Town when he finally played...we just ran out of time. 

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Mo...*points gun at every player* 

Oh this is fun! One of you is going to die. None of you are helping me find FRANCIS! You let my girl die. Everyone is being a lazy ****. 

*Deadpool puts one hand over his eyes and spins around* BANG

*Deadpool peeks between his fingers*

HAHA! Man, karma really bit you in the ass this game! 

First, you get the smelly character, and now. NOW you are dead with a gaping hole in your chest. 

:rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl::rl:

15pgwif.jpg&key=f7f5bf3d3f4722ec8a7b3037

Nolder, Garbage Truck Driver - vanilla town, is dead. 

It is now night. Y'all have 24 hours. 

Homey gave no ****s.  Just out right claimed on his first post.

Is Garbage Truck Driver similar to when I made him a horse?  or was it a Tumble weed?  Cant remember. 

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

I’m feeling ok about Nyn, JiF super pinged at the deadline. JC and Dice are scum. Verb’s the SK if he has another shot. 

Fin. Thank you all no really, no autographs right now

lmfao.  Nyn isnt playing missed the deadline by minutes but you feel good about her.

I super pinged at deadline, how?  I guess keeping your vote on your best read who also happened to be the biggest train is pingy these days because otherwise, I wasnt the one switching my vote to meaningless trains or lack there of at crunch time.

Agree on JC.  He's my #2. 

Agree on Verb.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

lmfao.  Nyn isnt playing missed the deadline by minutes but you feel good about her.

I super pinged at deadline, how?  I guess keeping your vote on your best read who also happened to be the biggest train is pingy these days because otherwise, I wasnt the one switching my vote to meaningless trains or lack there of at crunch time.

Agree on Verb.

Hot response. I like it. Feeling better about you again. Yaaaay

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Agree on Verb.

E3BD86C2-C6C8-4A73-A726-79A4820F53E3.jpeg

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

JC killing Ape was smart, bc Ape would be the only other smart enough townie to see throw his shot easy...CTM too. Why hasn’t JiF picked up on it?? Or maybe he has maybe I’ll reread 

I dont know what you mean in bold. 

Either way, I dont play this way.  This isnt the cookie cutter scum tell that Brick hit but it's tip toe'ing that line.  I dont like trying to figure out who shot who and why, etc. It's not productive and creates unnecessary conversation.  There are some obvi ones, like shots with 80 and Verb case in point this game but in general, I dont see value in trying to connect these dots that you'll never be able to vet.  It leads the town a path of trying to figure something out only scum knows instead of using constructive dialogue to find scum.

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

I dont know what you mean in bold. 

Either way, I dont play this way.  This isnt the cookie cutter scum tell that Brick hit but it's tip toe'ing that line.  I dont like trying to figure out who shot who and why, etc. It's not productive and creates unnecessary conversation.  There are some obvi ones, like shots with 80 and Verb case in point this game but in general, I dont see value in trying to connect these dots that you'll never be able to vet.  It leads the town a path of trying to figure something out only scum knows instead of using constructive dialogue to find scum.

Ask JC. He even admits Ape can read him, so just turning the screw in a bit there 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ask JC. He even admits Ape can read him, so just turning the screw in a bit there 

Oh, gotcha.  That's nice of JC to admit that but can Ape really read him?  Or does Ape just have a hard on for him every single game so he eventually hits because of odds and stuff?

Anywho, I typically dont look at the game that way but as an addition to the game play that makes JC ping, I see where you're going with that since they do have a rivalry per say but it still just feels like a stupid way to look at the game as I'm typing that out.  

❤️ u 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Oh, gotcha.  That's nice of JC to admit that but can Ape really read him?  Or does Ape just have a hard on for him every single game so he eventually hits because of odds and stuff?

No they have a weird thing. For real.

btw has there ever been two more obvious scum in the history of mafia than JC and Dice?

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Anywho, I typically dont look at the game that way but as an addition to the game play that makes JC ping, I see where you're going with that since they do have a rivalry per say but it still just feels like a stupid way to look at the game as I'm typing that out.  

❤️ u 

Mind you, that’s not even close to my only reason I think JC is scum

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

13 players...so maybe it’s just two scum if Verb is a SK. I said maybe so chillax if vig Verb. I really like JC and Dice as scum. If there’s a third, JiF or Nyn I suppose? Hmm

see and heres an example of my issue with you. I actually think ure probably town but ure useless distracting town. and thats only because of how stupid you were with DPR

you are talking a lot. but you dont actually SAY anything. no reasons. No showing of your thinking.

I was going to ask you why on me but you can see below

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Process of elimination plus his all around scum play.

So no reason then. Just like you have no reasons for those you think are town.

for the like 5 second you think them town before you call them scum then flip flop again

3 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

see and heres an example of my issue with you. I actually think ure probably town but ure useless distracting town. and thats only because of how stupid you were with DPR

you are talking a lot. but you dont actually SAY anything. no reasons. No showing of your thinking.

I was going to ask you why on me but you can see below

So no reason then. Just like you have no reasons for those you think are town.

for the like 5 second you think them town before you call them scum then flip flop again

Nope. You’ve done zero reaction all game. You wait to get a feel and jump on people who are actually making initial reactions. Crush did the same thing on DPR. In no way was that a dumb vote, 80 is an idiot. A LD should always use that role D1.... worst role ever btw....and scum would be retarded to FK. There was no reason to not believe dumb 80. 

On the flip flop...Nope. Had JC pegged early. Called 80 town, have called Brick and LK town the whole game. Felt good on JiF and we worked through my quick suspicions. Been sus on Nyn all game. Crusher has been hard bc I’ve felt Town but he’s been sus on me so been questioning him a lot. But worked through for most part. I had Nol scum lean until he gave effort, then knew pretty much was townie. Verb’s probably the SK and then there’s you.

Archived