Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/18/2018 at 11:55 PM, Jetscode1 said:

80 was playing as 80 does.  You ignored the reveal which reeks of over anxious scum.  At least give the town time to discuss.  There was several hours to go on a Monday deadline when we had zero contributions over the weekend.

There was 3 hrs and 22 min to go on a Monday morning which isn’t a hotbed of activity plus, again, who waits around when someone claims LD on day 1? Over dramatizing. JC and Dice since the lynch

Notes up to Page 29...JC and Dice least active players minus maybe Nyn and Nol. Their entire game has been predicated on the DPR train, both tunnel visioned on me for the most part. They are both following along though bc both respond to non game related posts. Neither give much of their thoughts. Both do the exact same thing...ie quote posts and ask for explanations. Neither converse with each other at all.

5 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Verb is SK or cowardly scum...he claims he's the second Vig.  I have doubts.

Just awful. There’s no way Verb is scum.

Verb knows JC is scum, is the SK which is why he later tells JC he’s not shooting him after calling JC his #1 scum...prob bc he realizes he doesn’t want to be shot

5 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

You seem to have some knowledge of the scenarios that I do not have.  You claimed you killed 80...I accept that...but would Leelou write that into the scene as flavor or to identify you using you own verbiage...how am I to know.

Your either SK or scum with Hess.

Again with Verb as scum which we all know there’s no way unless two scum teams

4 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

How about providing some reads anyway...better late than never.

They finally converse

4 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

i think hess and brick are scum.

i think verbs a vig as he said

i think you JC are town.

feel okish on crusher but not enuff to say town

rest i have no idea on cause noones really playing much til dl times

Thinks Verb is Vig. Verb may be, not sure. But obviously if your scum you’re not drawing a shot just in case. Makes sure JC is his only town. How is that possible? Drawing from what? Again of course me and Brick are scum. Conveniently leaves out the entire rest of the game...

59 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Nope. You’ve done zero reaction all game. You wait to get a feel and jump on people who are actually making initial reactions. Crush did the same thing on DPR. In no way was that a dumb vote, 80 is an idiot. A LD should always use that role D1.... worst role ever btw....and scum would be retarded to FK. There was no reason to not believe dumb 80. 

On the flip flop...Nope. Had JC pegged early. Called 80 town, have called Brick and LK town the whole game. Felt good on JiF and we worked through my quick suspicions. Been sus on Nyn all game. Crusher has been hard bc I’ve felt Town but he’s been sus on me so been questioning him a lot. But worked through for most part. I had Nol scum lean until he gave effort, then knew pretty much was townie. Verb’s probably the SK and then there’s you.

anyone who voted DPR BECAUSE OF that LD crap made a dumb vote. Read it again. It doesnt come across as real at all. Plus you and crush and co also ignored DPRs claim which came a little bit later iirc and lynched him.

Funny how uve been strong on JC as scum. Will have to check votecounts to see where uve ended up. I know where u were EOD1 of Course.  ok so u were on jc with a completely useless vote at End of today.

56 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Notes pg 1-16

D1 JC and Dice both vote DPR them quickly unvote him. Don’t want their hands dirty?

neither quote or converse w each. Scum tend to stay away from each other...

i havent talked to nyn or to nolder either i dont think so ure point is moot

20 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Conveniently misses the whole end day bc can’t tell time...

Yeah i miscounted.  all right then hows about this?? We set the next lynch time for before 6am YOUR time and lets see if u make it shall we?

16 minutes ago, HessStation said:

They finally converse

Thinks Verb is Vig. Verb may be, not sure. But obviously if your scum you’re not drawing a shot just in case. Makes sure JC is his only town. How is that possible? Drawing from what? Again of course me and Brick are scum. Conveniently leaves out the entire rest of the game...

TBH i keep flipping between either ure scum or ure just really really dumb town. Either way you need to go tbh.

and the rest of the game has barely played if you notice.

7 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

anyone who voted DPR BECAUSE OF that LD crap made a dumb vote. Read it again. It doesnt come across as real at all. Plus you and crush and co also ignored DPRs claim which came a little bit later iirc and lynched him.

Funny how uve been strong on JC as scum. Will have to check votecounts to see where uve ended up. I know where u were EOD1 of Course.  ok so u were on jc with a completely useless vote at End of today.

i havent talked to nyn or to nolder either i dont think so ure point is moot

Yeah i miscounted.  all right then hows about this?? We set the next lynch time for before 6am YOUR time and lets see if u make it shall we?

TBH i keep flipping between either ure scum or ure just really really dumb town. Either way you need to go tbh.

and the rest of the game has barely played if you notice.

everyone except Nyn has played more than JC, yet you have no read on LK, JIF, and Crusher? But feel most certain JC is Town? Gotcha. 

36 minutes ago, HessStation said:

everyone except Nyn has played more than JC, yet you have no read on LK, JIF, and Crusher? But feel most certain JC is Town? Gotcha. 

My silence speaks volumes.

But seriously, just work being horrible. My weekend starts soon and I should be able to catch up fully.

Hello friends.. Packing   for Annapolis and heading up in a bit. Rehearsal party at 630 tonight and wedding 630 tomorrow night . Fishing for Rockfish charter on the Chesapeake Bay with my Dad, sons and Uncle 6am Saturday. It’s good to be this Crushlove. 

I will be on and off on my phone because I will needs distraction. 

Archived