Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

13 hours ago, HessStation said:

Also my guess is Verb if the SK, knows JC is scum, purposefully told JC he wouldn’t shoot him, bc he, Verb as SK, doesn’t have the numbers yet.

If I was SK or vig, I wouldn't KNOW anybody is scum - this doesn't compute.

12 hours ago, HessStation said:

Just awful. There’s no way Verb is scum.

Verb knows JC is scum, is the SK which is why he later tells JC he’s not shooting him after calling JC his #1 scum...prob bc he realizes he doesn’t want to be shot

Same as above.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to slowplay the next phase so Nyn can catch up.  She's a better scumhunter than the rest of this game, so if town we'd be smart to let her get involved and help.

If she's scum, well......FML anyway.

7 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I'd like to slowplay the next phase so Nyn can catch up.  She's a better scumhunter than the rest of this game, so if town we'd be smart to let her get involved and help.

If she's scum, well......FML anyway.

How town of you 

56 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

How town of you 

Is that sarcasm?  Think for a minute:

Scum!Verbal:  either invites a good townie who can scumhunt with the best of them into the game, or randomly draws attention to a teammate

Verdict:  uh, no

SK!Verbal:  no matter her alignment, I wouldn't know and therefore would be inviting her to catch up and identify me as "not town"

Town!Verbal:  either invites a good townie who can scumhunt with the best of them into the game, or gets a scum player who would prefer to not be scum to show herself just a little more and perhaps help us figure her and her team out

Verdict:  well done, you figured out my entire strategy

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Is that sarcasm?  Think for a minute:

Scum!Verbal:  either invites a good townie who can scumhunt with the best of them into the game, or randomly draws attention to a teammate

SK!Verbal:  no matter her alignment, I wouldn't know and therefore would be inviting her to catch up and identify me as "not town"

Town!Verbal:  either invites a good townie who can scumhunt with the best of them into the game, or gets a scum player who would prefer to not be scum to show herself just a little more and perhaps help us figure her and her team out

Verdict:  well done, you figured out my entire strategy

^pussy is scared of Nyn

BANG

OH! Who died?

*Deadpool ran over to his window, giddy with excitement*

WTF?!

*disappointment crossed Deadpool's face*

What a let down. It's as bad as my 4th Christmas when dad left. No one died. 

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline: Monday 10 AM

9 minutes ago, Leelou said:

BANG

OH! Who died?

*Deadpool ran over to his window, giddy with excitement*

WTF?!

*disappointment crossed Deadpool's face*

What a let down. It's as bad as my 4th Christmas when dad left. No one died. 

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline: Monday 10 AM

Like a Boss!

46 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

^pussy is scared of Nyn

Holy hell you really didn't understand that post, did you?  I just said I want her caught up so she can participate and scumhunt.  I'm going to assume you're not completely stupid and noticed how well she's done recently as a townie, right?  Ok, bear with me.

So that means if I'm scum, I'm inviting a townie or teammate (let's ignore that because that would invalidate your comment anyway), who we've just established is strong, to basically "come at me".  Yeah, I'm shaking in my boots, apparently.

Or if I'm town, I'm asking for assistance from a strong townie (also invalidating your comment).....

....You know, it's just easier to call you an idiot.

10 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Holy hell you really didn't understand that post, did you?  I just said I want her caught up so she can participate and scumhunt.  I'm going to assume you're not completely stupid and noticed how well she's done recently as a townie, right?  Ok, bear with me.

So that means if I'm scum, I'm inviting a townie or teammate (let's ignore that because that would invalidate your comment anyway), who we've just established is strong, to basically "come at me".  Yeah, I'm shaking in my boots, apparently.

Or if I'm town, I'm asking for assistance from a strong townie (also invalidating your comment).....

Who is your top two for scum?

27 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You’re not scum maybe SK

VOTE JC

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

You and Hess, if I'm being completely honest.  I've waffled on Hess a lot this past phase, so he slipped from my #1 to my #2.

Yes, both Hess and I are obvious.  FTR your #2 on my list as well.  With that said, we need to evaluate some secondary choices.

In order from town to scum:

Dice:  nice catch up and provided reads after the rando. 

Nyn:  too quiet but doubts she plays cowardly scum.  

JiF:  actively looking for scum.

Brick:  looks like he's trying to solve the puzzle although has been weak at key points.

Crusher:  likely scum if Hess is not.  Maybe in tandem with Hess.    

LK:  bouncing votes all over the place...hell I cannot read him so who the **** knows.  

I'd like to hear from the rest of you as well.

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Yes, both Hess and I are obvious.  FTR your #2 on my list as well.  With that said, we need to evaluate some secondary choices.

Brick:  looks like he's trying to solve the puzzle although has been weak at key points.

LK:  bouncing votes all over the place...hell I cannot read him so who the **** knows.  

How is JiF activily looking for scum? He sat on the sidelines the entire Nol death day, and he was on bc I saw his name on the bottom screen. Trying to think of any JiF scum hunting moments 

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

And why do you completely contradict yourself on Crusher? He’s scum if I’m not...opposites....or we’re teammates?

I want to apologize on behalf of almost everyone in this game to Leelou. She’s put in good effort for the scenes and it’s been fun. They’ve been funny.

But players have been slow and sh*tty for the large majority of the game. I am including myself. Nobody want to kill anyone during day phase. Very few participators. Yes, I’m bitching. I expect better.

Will try to put in a good effort this evening. Id love some more blood in the meantime.

Archived