Deadpool Mafia - Game On!

Leelou

On 6/20/2018 at 6:21 AM, Jetscode1 said:

Doubtful there are two Vigs unless DPR was odd/even or night/day vig.

It might even out with number of scum and what they're packing. Hard to say.

The other day I saw a glimpse of verb saying that the scene said 80 got skull****ed? Means he had to claim the shot, correct?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’m sorta feeling better about Nyn than JiF and maybe even Crusher atm. All 3 are in the same grey area though..

I'm the least of your worries, if you're town.

If you're scum.... worry.

This is where I’m at:

1. LK strong townie lean

2. Brick strong townie lean

3. Verb back and forth on Vig or SK but not voting him regardless due to unclear

4. Crusher grey area but slight town lean

5. Nyn grey area but slight town lean, maybe even more than crusher

6. JiF grey area but slight scum lean

7. Dice scum lean

8. Scum lean slightly more than Dice

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It might even out with number of scum and what they're packing. Hard to say.

The other day I saw a glimpse of verb saying that the scene said 80 got skull****ed? Means he had to claim the shot, correct?

Was the scene written before Verbal claimed? or vice versa?

On 6/19/2018 at 1:02 AM, Leelou said:

You know, I have seen a lot of ****ed up sh*t in my life, but never have I seen this level of ****ed up sh*t. A grown ass man shot another man through the eye (done this plenty of times) for playing the wrong song at the wrong time. This shot creates a large hole in the dead man's skull (still normal), then he proceeds to unzip his pants and piss all over the dead ****er (still not over the top). This is where the sh*t starts to get a bit weird. He spits on his hand and starts to jack off (okay...everyone has their issues - I mean I have a thing for unicorns). Then the bastard picks up the dead man's head and ****s his skull. WHAT THE ACTUAL sh*t?! That is not okay. You need to go to a mental hospital buddy. 

Deadpool-2-Stan-Lee-Cameo.jpg?x42694

80, Strip Club DJ - Stan Lee, Vanilla Townie, is Dead. 

I can't get that image out of my head. How do we even get past that? 

*Deadpool stabs himself in the head and slowly pulls out the knife* 

That's better. Now, let's move on with our da...

No. NO! NOOOOOOOO! NESS! *Deadpool runs over to a lifeless body, and cradles her* 

It can't be. No. Babe. *inaudible sobs* 

YOU WILL REGRET THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! I'M COMING FOR YOU! 

intro-1526833605.jpg

Ape, Vanessa - Vanilla Townie, is dead. 

On 6/19/2018 at 4:28 PM, Verbal said:

I'm shocked it isn't obvious who killed 80 - read the scene, dude.  Any JN mafia vet knows who skull****ed 80's corpse.....c'mon.

Scum didn't, a vig did.

You're reaching.  That is far fetched, even for wacky DM roles.

Vote: Hess

On 6/20/2018 at 4:24 PM, JiF said:

JC's recent spammy spam pings and his logic has been piss poor this game IMO.  I could be wrong but I dont doubt Verb's claim, one bit.  It adds up in every different direction. 

He also had a weird connect the other night...dont remember what it was.  Need to find it.

And SK doesnt add up with the theme? He had no choice but to claim. So I'm less thrilled with him atp.

On 6/20/2018 at 6:29 PM, The Crusher said:

similar to Lizzie. I just have zero capacity to read Lzzie and I literally read him wrong every time. So Im ignoring him and letting it sort itself out. Nyn has been pretty absent as well, but pretty sure she explained that when she signed up.

Yes life sucks more than usual atm. Thoughts on JiF?

On 6/20/2018 at 6:29 PM, JiF said:

Nold, Lizzy, Nyn - basically arent playing.  Coward scum or disinterested town?  Not sure really.

Nold had that weird start to the game calling himself a garbage truck driver, joke or reveal out the gates?  Has me hitting the pause button for now. 

Lizzy has more vote posts than actual content posts but who the **** can read that dude.  It's like psycho brilliance or some sh*t.  

Nyn isnt even trying.  Just carrying over whatever problem she has with me for not believing her claim last game, like some bizarre grudge or some sh*t.  Strange but people are weird so whatever.  But as far as this game is concerned she's usually money for the town and she's completely not participating.  I could vote here on the coward scum tip but still like Brick for hitting my #1 scum tell and then closely followed by JC who is just pushing out crap logic and feigning interest. 

Lol

Grudge? Out of the two of us im not the one who's acted like a whiny bitch.

On 6/20/2018 at 6:34 PM, HessStation said:

Crap that’s a good point on the garbage truck driver. That was townie move IMO and then Nyn questioned it which pinged 

What did I question? No idea what you're talking about.

On 6/20/2018 at 6:36 PM, Lizard King said:

Nyn hates being scum. I could see her being disinterested 

It's true i dont like being scum. But i havent been disinterested. Been busy. Somewhat different.

With that said, I try to copy my town game as scum so you'd never really see me flat out not doing sh*t.

Ie null

On 6/20/2018 at 10:25 PM, Verbal said:

You don't need to worry about me - I've been here all day.

First of all, I'm town.  Second of all, cowardly?  I claimed a ******* shot on a townie - if I'm scum, that's me slapping my dick against your cheek.  As I'm town, it's just me being honest.  Neither of those scenarios can even remotely be called "cowardly".

I really dont like you trying to get credit for openly claiming. Just fyi

On 6/20/2018 at 11:24 PM, Dicetosser said:

i think hess and brick are scum.

i think verbs a vig as he said

i think you JC are town.

feel okish on crusher but not enuff to say town

rest i have no idea on cause noones really playing much til dl times

Explain why you think brick and hess are scum

7 hours ago, Verbal said:

I'd like to slowplay the next phase so Nyn can catch up.  She's a better scumhunter than the rest of this game, so if town we'd be smart to let her get involved and help.

If she's scum, well......FML anyway.

Cool story bro

5 hours ago, Leelou said:

BANG

OH! Who died?

*Deadpool ran over to his window, giddy with excitement*

WTF?!

*disappointment crossed Deadpool's face*

What a let down. It's as bad as my 4th Christmas when dad left. No one died. 

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline: Monday 10 AM

Heh

7 hours ago, Verbal said:

I'd like to slowplay the next phase so Nyn can catch up.  She's a better scumhunter than the rest of this game, so if town we'd be smart to let her get involved and help.

If she's scum, well......FML anyway.

PUHLEASE! 

5 hours ago, Verbal said:

Holy hell you really didn't understand that post, did you?  I just said I want her caught up so she can participate and scumhunt.  I'm going to assume you're not completely stupid and noticed how well she's done recently as a townie, right?  Ok, bear with me.

So that means if I'm scum, I'm inviting a townie or teammate (let's ignore that because that would invalidate your comment anyway), who we've just established is strong, to basically "come at me".  Yeah, I'm shaking in my boots, apparently.

Or if I'm town, I'm asking for assistance from a strong townie (also invalidating your comment).....

....You know, it's just easier to call you an idiot.

What do you mean "recently"? ?

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

How is JiF activily looking for scum? He sat on the sidelines the entire Nol death day, and he was on bc I saw his name on the bottom screen. Trying to think of any JiF scum hunting moments 

WTF? are you talking about...

holy sh*t.  I sat on the sidelines?  I'm the only one even ******* trying.  

Archived