[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yep.  And she didnt seem to fully understand the townie role a few pages back.  I'll find it for you. 

She's been clearing Brick too.  Wont say why.  She uses the "no gang" talk as a crutch but we all know those gangs mean nothing.  

If those gangs mean nothing than NYN clearing @Stark means sh*t right ? 

10 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

GATA I feel is Town. This is based on her description earlier and general gameplay, it feels like shes genuinely trying to solve the game.

Ape I feel is Town tho prolly the most likely to be able to fool me. He seems to be trying to keep the peace so to speak and has been playing the cleanest game of everyone imo.

BWN has been playing completely different to his Scum!Bwn meta from DM and completely different play styles tend to make think the same irt his alignment.

My PoE atp is in

JiF/Spoot/Brick/Stark.

For all players familiar with JiF whats the differences between his Town and Scum games?

Interesting...

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

I just posted it.  Gata put him at L-1 and her cleared townie friend Brick hammered him. 

Ummm I was ready to vote the sh*tty fur ball when none of you would listen 

8 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

My condition is Keyser dies too but now I don't have to alone.

Unlike solo that he must die and be last man understand.

8 hours ago, JiF said:

We've been through this, your club doesnt vet anyone. 

If it's this easy, then why not just list your team and we vote from whoever's not on it?

FWIW - 80 was pushing this logic too and we are currently under the assumption he was scum. 

8 hours ago, JiF said:

Nope.  That's wrong.

Weird.  Why would the town have 2 different win conditions.

Unless, you dont know the real win condition.

Gata pinging here...

LOL You're WRONG 

Logically speaking why is a solo towns win condition to be last man standing after scum if town doesn't have 2 win conditions. 

That's just logic

@Integrity28 

Yep, it's Gata

1 minute ago, GATA-Bot said:

Ummm I was ready to vote the sh*tty fur ball when none of you would listen 

In my experience, folks who readily chronicle the pro-townie things as though they’ve been babkingvthem for eventual defense = dirty.

Just now, JiF said:

Remember this too, Ape?  Now we've got to be scum. lol

One of the only posts I’ve read. Still, you don’t need to convince me. If you’re scum, I don’t care, just help me meet my win condition. If not scum, then we nuke Gata, and party. Don’t care either way.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Remember this too, Ape?  Now we've got to be scum. lol

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

In my experience, folks who readily chronicle the pro-townie things as though they’ve been babkingvthem for eventual defense = dirty.

There’s no way mods made a 5 scum team so please one of you not sure who the smarter one is realize the other is scum.

k thanks 

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

There’s no way mods made a 5 scum team so please one of you not sure who the smarter one is realize the other is scum.

k thanks 

I think you’ve misunderstood my goal. I want to be final 2. You guys figure it out, and my vote is yours for the price of rolling to end game.

The dark hand of Keyser Soze tightened it's grip on the throat of the city and there was no place to hide for two more of its sons...

JiF, "Agent Jack Baer", Town, has been killed

Ape, "Lenny", Town, has been killed

Just now, DPR said:

The dark hand of Keyser Soze tightened it's grip on the throat of the city and there was no place to hide for two more of its sons...

JiF, "Agent Jack Baer", Town, has been killed

Ape, "Lenny", Town, has been killed

Figures. This is why I didn’t try. You’re welcome.

10 hours ago, GATA-Bot said:

Ok Done. BRB with comments I think I believe Zander's claim. (I'll show you why)

gata clearing Zander after pages of saying she agreed with my suspicion and how we cant confirm his investigation...

He knelt at the side of the body, using his pen to tilt the head up so the blood would stop dribbling from the hole in it's center.

In a fitting touch of irony, a sharp "pffft" sounded and the man collapsed with a matching hole in his head, blood dribbling to join the other man's in a pool between them. 

Stark, "Dave Kujan", Town, has been killed.

Archived