[Advanced] Usual Suspects: Last Man Standing Town Wins!

Kaylee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GATA-Bot said:

Keyser gave brick and I a gun why do that. 

I shot Verbal and Verbal didn’t die then he joined our team . Why ? 

Because Brick IS Keyser??? He gave HIMSELF a gun! And he gave YOU a gun because he thought he could manipulate you because you had already cleared him as town?

Don't you see??

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

We only didn't see it because of the gang element, and everyone assuming that being in a gang meant you were 100% clear.

I've been saying that's nonsense this whole time.

How did a shot Verbal join our team ? Enlighten me the only way to join is if Verbal gave up his BPV to join gang 

I have absolutely no idea what happened with Verb being shot. That happened before I joined. I was never told. I got a separate PM as Verb, so I don't know how his setup looked before I joined.

I wasn't given a choice to join a gang, because he already did.

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

@BrickTamland why would Brick shoot Zander ? 

Brick has been complaining about Zander the ENTIRE game. Just check the QT. He just wanted him dead.

Like I said, I think Keyser needs to be the LAST person alive. Hence why he'd shoot another Scum. Kinda like the Townie gangs taking each other out.

2 minutes ago, GATA-Bot said:

How did a shot Verbal join our team ? Enlighten me the only way to join is if Verbal gave up his BPV to join gang 

Again, I've got no clue. I had a lot of questions for the mods about my PM. It seemed hastily thrown together. I really can't answer your question.

Just now, GATA-Bot said:

If Brick is Keyser why would he shoot zander I wasn’t going to vote him 

Yeah, the plan was for us to lynch Zander, but since you did a complete 180 on that, I guess Brick got impatient. He's always been bloodthirsty. The gifs you posted show you know that.

Just now, BrickTamland said:

I’m good guy gata

How, though?

YOu haven't been cleared!

It's CLEARLY one of us three! We are all in the same gang. I think you've played a great quiet game. You've been skating by mostly, and killing indiscriminately. Just like Scum. Others have pointed it out.

I"m 100% convinced.

Archived