2nd Annual JetNation Mock Draft Sign Up Sheet

Smizzy

WHOA. I wasn't always this fat. I did always plan on being this fat.

So I did the smart thing. I got married young!!!

You were smart. You got her before she had the chance to be with a real man. This way she has nothing to compare you to. You ARE smarter than I thought.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry i leaped over to the last post... I may miss who will take colts and redskins

Will Ham own Redskins AND Broncos? or You already have someone to take Redskins?

i know it is silly of me to ask this question but thank you.

Good eyes. Yes the SKins are still Open. Ham has Denver.

Washington & Indy are still up for grabs.

This will be a 7 round mock draft. You will get 4 hours to pick in rounds 1 and 2. After that each pick will be 2 hours.

Please post in this thread If you would like to join the mock draft and tell us what team you want.

We are going to have our NCAA prospect analysts grading each teams draft and they will decide who did the best. The winner will receive a framed 8 x 10 of Mike Nugent that has been hand signed by Mike himself.

You gotta be in it to win it. So sign up now.

Stormshadow & faba are going to run this thing with me. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact any of us.

Nope.

hey clu, you gotta change that sig man....the jets are on the rise now, not falling(i mean even tx admits it...kinda)

LOL.. good point there. I had no intention of this when I made it, but I'm too lazy to make a new one though, so we'll see.

Archived