2nd Annual JetNation Mock Draft Sign Up Sheet

Smizzy

I am new to this forum. I am aware of a number of posts to be qualified for participating a mock draft in other forums but i dont see anything similar in this jetnation forum..

I would like to participate this mock draft.

If it is all right then I would like to take Panthers.. :(

If not, then could you please give me a best url for monitoring small school prospects... I already know nfldraftcountdown site but it does not include all small school prospects. :evil:

thank you and good night.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am new to this forum. I am aware of a number of posts to be qualified for participating a mock draft in other forums but i dont see anything similar in this jetnation forum..

I would like to participate this mock draft.

If it is all right then I would like to take Panthers.. :(

If not, then could you please give me a best url for monitoring small school prospects... I already know nfldraftcountdown site but it does not include all small school prospects. :evil:

thank you and good night.

I don't see a problem. However Maxman has informed me ,He will require a DNA sample from you. The cups are in the restroom.

This will be a 7 round mock draft. You will get 4 hours to pick in rounds 1 and 2. After that each pick will be 2 hours.

Please post in this thread If you would like to join the mock draft and tell us what team you want.

We are going to have our NCAA prospect analysts grading each teams draft and they will decide who did the best. The winner will receive a framed 8 x 10 of Mike Nugent that has been hand signed by Mike himself.

You gotta be in it to win it. So sign up now.

Stormshadow & faba are going to run this thing with me. If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact any of us.

I did not know that a rookie hazing exists in this forum.... I guess i may need a volunteer for the urine sample.

When will it begin? Does it includes all compensatory selections?

quietjets we will be doing this sometime around Mid-March- no trades of picks is the one rule we will have

Archived