The trinity continues

UnitedWhofans

With an organization known for chaos with media and fans constantly negative. The coaches who’ve been hired here and the ones offered but taken something else is self explanatory

Ummm Rams are in a new State and Stadium and started winning before getting there. The NY fans will never be satisfied unless a SB is won. Bro it’s not a secret that coaches and GM’s look at the Jets as a no win situation

The Trinity of misery will live forever. Media, Fans, and Ownership

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

With an organization known for chaos with media and fans constantly negative. The coaches who’ve been hired here and the ones offered but taken something else is self explanatory

Ummm Rams are in a new State and Stadium and started winning before getting there. The NY fans will never be satisfied unless a SB is won. Bro it’s not a secret that coaches and GM’s look at the Jets as a no win situation

The Trinity of misery will live forever. Media, Fans, and Ownership

What does this mean?

So I was debating this with Rob Carpenter on the @JetNation account. Just want to say that anyone blaming the fans for this mess, well that is comical.

Also I don't know if that pic is really United Who. But we can't post pics of people without their consent. So I am going to lock this.

Archived