Wild Card Weekend

The_Jet_Nation

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:
Al2Cw2aO_normal.jpg

Brian Costello

The Jets beat the Colts 41-0 in the playoffs on this day 16 years ago. That was the the last time the Jets had a home playoff game. #nyj

That was just a great day to be there. The thing I remember most is that so many of the regulars in our section never sent in their playoff $ because they felt we were out of it. Thus, you were sitting with total strangers. Guess they were just getting us ready for the wonderful world of PSL's and stubhub, when it's pot luck every week. At least most of the people that day in 2003 were rooting for the Jets.

2 minutes ago, section314 said:

That was just a great day to be there. The thing I remember most is that so many of the regulars in our section never sent in their playoff $ because they felt we were out of it. Thus, you were sitting with total strangers. Guess they were just getting us ready for the wonderful world of PSL's and stubhub, when it's pot luck every week. At least most of the people that day in 2003 were rooting for the Jets.

I was there also and yes same thing seemed to happen in my section. What a great day to be a NY Jets fan as we destroyed  the Colts. 

Indy over Houston - Andrew Luck shows he's better than Watson, just not as entertaining to watch

Seattle over Dallas - HC and a QB that KNOW how to win vs. better Texas talent

Chargers over Ravens - Old Vet QB outguns surprising Rookie QB

Philly over Chicaaaaago - Duel of Andy Reid Disciples

2 hours ago, The_Jet_Nation said:

Indianapolis Colts at Houston Texans (-1, 48)
Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys (-2, 43)

Los Angeles Chargers at Baltimore Ravens (-3, 41.5)
Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears (-6.5, 41)

These are good games featuring some good teams.

i like the Eagles +6.5

Just an exercise in futility. Nick Foles is in the playoffs. Shits already over. Lucky Eagles. 

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

Indy over Houston - Andrew Luck shows he's better than Watson, just not as entertaining to watch

I like the same

but four road team seems impossible 

Houston of Indy - Both teams played great down the stretch but I think Houston defense will get to Luck and Watson will find a way.

Seattle over Dallas - Russell wilson will have to make a bunch of ad lib plays and he will.

Chargers over Baltimore - Baltimores defense will keep it close but the rookie Qb will be solved.

Chicago over Philly - Chicago defense is just too good.

On January 4, 2019 at 7:45 PM, Gas2No99 said:

DAMN!!!! 3/4 ain't too shabby. 

Archived