9th Super Bowl for Brady and Belichick

Rhg1084

7 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Whenever I see a Jets fan proselytizing about how objective you have to be evaluating them and bragging about how objective they are and then how impressive the Patriots are and how Brady is the GOAT it makes my dick itch. Have some balls for Christ's sake. For real. Straight up cowards. **** the Patriots and **** you too if you try to put any sort of positive spin on this Groundhog's Day nightmare. Weak ass bitches.

Oooooh look at me lemme explain how he's great and I just love to watch greatness. Doormats.

Preach brother

8 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Whenever I see a Jets fan proselytizing about how objective you have to be evaluating them and bragging about how objective they are and then how impressive the Patriots are and how Brady is the GOAT it makes my dick itch. Have some balls for Christ's sake. For real. Straight up cowards. **** the Patriots and **** you too if you try to put any sort of positive spin on this Groundhog's Day nightmare. Weak ass bitches.

Oooooh look at me lemme explain how he's great and I just love to watch greatness. Doormats.

Do the letters F.O. mean anything to you?

Even though you don't like it(and to tell you the truth I don't either) you are witnessing a historic run here. To belittle others for pointing that out is childish and silly. 

33 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

He's given no indication he will - in facts he's said many times that he wants to go on for many more years.

He's not going anywhere until he loses.

He wasn't as emphatic when asked this year and he showed some decline for the first time.  

You have to give Brady and his backs, receivers all the credit in the world for that OT drive. And those three 3rd and 10s. It kind of looked like our defense on those plays. Like most of the country I was not rooting for the Chiefs I was rooting against NEP. I don't care about the Chiefs in this case I rooted out of hate not like. But the key play of the game was the coin toss for OT. They won it and if KC the way things were going offensively they had a good chance for 6 and that W. 

Pats won due to poor time management. They got selfish and tried to air it out, when they should have run a 4 minute offense. 

Yay, a 50 yard pass! Too bad you just gave Brady 3 timeouts and the 2 minute warning to get a field goal... 

11 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

I don’t think the pats ever considered the Jets “rivals” ... more like an easy 2 wins every year they probably looked at the jets as 

Are you serious. The HC can't  even say "The Jets" when he talks about the team. He refers to The Jets as "another team". Brady openly admits his dislike for the Jets. When the Pats and Jets play, the Pats call it Jets week. When the Jets beat the Pats in playoffs, Brady looked like someone just shot his dog. Teddy Bruski slams the Jets every time someone talks about them in front of him. 

Nope, no rivalry there. 

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Are you serious. The HC can't  even say "The Jets" when he talks about the team. He refers to The Jets as "another team". Brady openly admits his dislike for the Jets. When the Pats and Jets play, the Pats call it Jets week. When the Jets beat the Pats in playoffs, Brady looked like someone just shot his dog. Teddy Bruski slams the Jets every time someone talks about them in front of him. 

Nope, no rivalry there. 

The jets beat the pats once, that’s it. Other than that they have owned the jets. For it to be considered a rivalry the other team has to make it competitive. Yankees Red Sox is a rivalry. Just because the pats dislike the jets doesn’t make it a rivalry. Pats have completely owned the jets for the last 20 years. 

11 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Lol what else can you say about them? Ignore their success? Or just keep hoping their run is coming to an end like most other posts in here.

Dude, did you expect everyone here to jump up and down giddy that the Pats are in their 9th SB. Frankly, i'm not. I'm tired of them. The Pats have cheated. It's been proven on more than one occasion. I'm tired of seeing it rewarded with BS calls by refs not letting you breath on Brady, I'm tired of seeing Pats DB's mug recievers all the way down  field and nothing is called, I'm tired of seeing Pats OL practically tackle defenders and not get called for holding. Honestly, the only reason they won uesterday was they won the coin toss. Who ever got the ball first was going to win. 

7 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

The jets beat the pats once, that’s it. Other than that they have owned the jets. For it to be considered a rivalry the other team has to make it competitive. Yankees Red Sox is a rivalry. Just because the pats dislike the jets doesn’t make it a rivalry. Pats have completely owned the jets for the last 20 years. 

Sorry but your wrong. The rivalry exists because of the common dislike. That is what a rivalry is. Two teams hate each other.

The Reggie Miller Indiana Pacers use to face the Knicks in the playoffs almost every year, so did the Hardaway/ Zoe Miami Heat but I doubt you can find a single Knick fan that would say either was a rival. The Knicks rivals are the Celtics. It has nothing to do with who is playing better, we just hate the Celtics and they hated us and the Patrick Ewing Knicks owned the Celtics. They were still a rival. 

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Sorry but your wrong. The rivalry exists because of the common dislike. That is what a rivalry is. Two teams hate each other.

The Reggie Miller Indiana Pacers use to face the Knicks in the playoffs almost every year, so did the Hardaway/ Zoe Miami Heat but I doubt you can find a single Knick fan that would say either was a rival. The Knicks rivals are the Celtics. It has nothing to do with who is playing better, we just hate the Celtics and they hated us and the Patrick Ewing Knicks owned the Celtics. They were still a rival. 

Lol you’re absolutely nuts if you think the pats and their fans consider the Jets their rivals. They don’t think twice about the jets. 

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Lol you’re absolutely nuts if you think the pats and their fans consider the Jets their rivals. They don’t think twice about the jets. 

I don't  have to think about it,  i know it exists between the teams. I also know a lot of Pat fand hate the Jets just because they are from NY.  

I'm not arguing that the Pats have owned the Jets, that is obvious. So tell me, are the Seattle Sea Hawks the Pats rivals? Are the Giants the Pats rivals?  Are the Steelers the Pats Rivals? You know part of rivallry is playing the team more than once every 3 or 4 years. 

Archived