Draft drama at 4

bitonti

it could go Bush, Leinart, X and Y with these variables being Brick and Cutler. TEN coaches the North squad and have been paying close attention to both players.

Where one goes will affect the other. If TEN takes Brick (which could happen, since unlike the Jets they have at least somewhat of a backup in Volek) the Jets are looking at Cutler, Winston, Ngata or trade down if possible (which might not be).

alternatively Cutler mania could get him up to 2 which would bump Leinart back to Norm Chow which gives the Jets long island's own DBrickashaw.

alternatively how funny would it be if people here yell and scream about the Jets taking Cutler and the Titans steal him right out of their own backyard 1 pick before the Jets.

This drama literally will not resolve itself until draft day. how exciting!

The #1 guy I want the Jets to draft is Cutler. I can easily see him being drafted by the Saints or someone trading up with the Saints. However, would anyone really be upset with D'Brick, AJ Hawk, or Ngata? :shock:

I don't any way the Jets can screw up this draft with the #4 pick and not trading down.

I really see no way the Jets will pick a QB at the top- already so much money is tied up in that position. Another defensive tackle at 4 might get Bradway lynched also

Agreed, no way you take a QB in the 1st. Brick is the guy if he's there, but a lot can happen tween now and then. Don't forget the combine superstars whose stock will rise. i.e. If Young has a superman spectical of a combine workout, he could instantly become the #1 QB in the draft. Regardless, Jets need to adress the trenches. WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Please no Vince Young..Please no Vince Young

the only way Vince Young is going top 5 is if one of these teams fires their GM before the draft and replaces him with a 16 year old. I've just spent a week alongside some of the most powerful men in the draft world and none of them strike me as guys who would take a chance on vince Young.

the only way Vince Young is going top 5 is if one of these teams fires their GM before the draft and replaces him with a 16 year old. I've just spent a week alongside some of the most powerful men in the draft world and none of them strike me as guys who would take a chance on vince Young.

Bit... here's a bit of advice that was passed on to me, that I should pass on to everyone here. NEVER underestimate the power of stupid people. Trust me... if VY has a good to great pro day, someone will be dumb enough to take him in the top three.

Hawk is a joke.He's white, has a cool name, and a groovy head of hair-other than that? That would really piss me off. This team's offense is a total mess. To pick a guy who has KATZENMOYER practically tatooed on his forehead would be a huge mistake. A great college player who won't be diddly in the NFL.

Cutler if they think he can be The Man, D'Brick if not, or trade down.

I don't think Bradway is all that bad. He is definately a better scout than GM. He has made some good decisions and bad ones. Hell even the Patriots have made bad decisions (only using this because every is using them as the model franchise right now). I happen to like most of his drafts, but some of his FA are questionable. That may be due to Herm's influence.

It will be interesting to see the decisions made now that Herm is gone.

Archived