Darron Lee Bulking up for new Role, or new Team?

JetNation

13 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

the Bosa comments are frightening. While he's light years better than Gholston, those tight hips, rigidity, lack of elite fluidity sound awfully familiar. 

This is why I want to trade down and increase my odds.

That said, every player looks bad if you only show their weaknesses. That's my point. 

1 hour ago, F00tballGuy69 said:

If he is 6'1 232 there are plenty of Linebackers who succeed at that size.  However, Lee plays like a cornerback in a linebackers body.  His lack of size doesn't bother me, but he simply just doesn't have a linebacker's mentality or anywhere near the required aggressiveness to play the position.  

yep.  as others have said he doesn't have good anticipation skills.  i don't know if that can be taught.

1 hour ago, NYs Stepchild said:

I'm not arguing the truth. We all know what happened.

I'm just saying that every one of these scouting reports can be quoted if you cherry pick the strengths or weaknesses. 

It wasn’t cherry picking his weaknesses.  I posted the entire weakness segment.  I didn’t just post the relevant weaknesses.  It was pretty spot on.  Sometimes you get guys who totally outplay their scouting reports and look back and say “wow, we got that one wrong”.  But Lee’s fits him like a glove.  

11 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

It wasn’t cherry picking his weaknesses.  I posted the entire weakness segment.  I didn’t just post the relevant weaknesses.  It was pretty spot on.  Sometimes you get guys who totally outplay their scouting reports and look back and say “wow, we got that one wrong”.  But Lee’s fits him like a glove.  

Lee’s weaknesses = everything

Archived