Mike McCagnan 3rd worst GM in NFL?

WayneChrebet80

Sounds about right to me. He's hit on a few 1st rounders and VERY little else. That pretty much sums it up. Darron Lee is a horrible 1st rounder. So you can summarize with the following.... When he's had a no brainer pick fall to him, he takes said player. When he's left to display his individual talents and find those "diamonds in the rough", he fails miserably.

His drafts are marginally better than Idzik's but only because its probably impossible to do worse.

No guts or insight and even his "chalk" picks stink.

Regarding Darnold,  Macc is like a drunk who fell down sh!t faced and wakes up with a $100 bill stuck to his face. If the Giants hadnt handed him Darnold on a silver platter there would have been banners and billboards a year ago.

He didn't trade arguably the best receiver in the NFL away when he needed to bring in a young qb to lead their franchise nor did he draft a rb over a potential franchise qb. He didn't draft a qb with an early first last year and say we are going to trade him away for a late first round pick at best and draft a different one

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

6 hours ago, Pac said:

This board needed another thread where people pretend Macc hasn't done anything to help Darnold yet?

Who gives a sh*t that he's done a few things to help Darnold? Sammys biggest need is the JETS biggest need and the area where Mac neglected this team the most. But it's not even about what he's done for Sammy. It's about horribly, consistent bad drafting. I'm sorry Sir, but you can't build a team to compete when your drafting is this bad. You can't build a team made up of strictly free agents. You MUST be able to draft some talent. To Mac's defense he's drafted a few nice players but the vast majority have been GARBAGE.

Archived