Chad Kelly gets 2 games

Met Chad Kelly's dad at my Drs. office last year when Chad was with Denver. Really nice guy. Chad's got all the tools just needs to take control of his life. Gotta think it's a booze thing. This, very likely, is his LAST chance in the NFL.

8 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

He might be as good a drinker but I would say Nooooo! on the football level!

You would be quite correct. Jim was quite the partier and drinker. Even owned a nightclub out here till it went belly up. Lots of contractors and vendors lost a ton of $$ that was owed but never paid.

On 6/1/2019 at 9:35 AM, section314 said:

Jim’s nephew, think his is name is Chad, got 2 games at start of regular season for violating personal  conduct code. Hope this will be Herndon’s sentence as well.?

Herndon doesn't deserve one second of suspension, when his record of wrong doing is compared to Kelly's. I'm for giving Kelly a last and I mean last chance but comparing Herndon's violation with Kelly is ridiculous

9 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

You would be quite correct. Jim was quite the partier and drinker. Even owned a nightclub out here till it went belly up. Lots of contractors and vendors lost a ton of $$ that was owed but never paid.

I run bars and restaurants for a living. I'm not saying I'm Gordon Ramsey or Todd English. But it cracks me up how many athletes and famous people just jump into this business with zero clue about anything. And yeah, a lot fail because the owners eat and drink the profits away with family and friends, or they try to be everything to everyone food and drink wise and quality suffers. One side of one page for a menu is a good place to start when opening up. But they don't. They start off with a menu the size of Tick Tock. There's no way any restaurant is good at everything on a menu like that.