Jump to content
hylandator25

Week 1 Offensive Line Breakdown

Recommended Posts

link removed

I wrote a breakdown of the Jets offensive line play in week 1. Poor communication and inability to identify where blitzes were coming from doomed them from the start. Bell masked alot of the inefficiencies in the run game with his ability to break tackles and make the first defender miss.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should copy & paste your write-up here so we don’t have to leave the site we came to. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hylandator25 said:

link removed

I wrote a breakdown of the Jets offensive line play in week 1. Poor communication and inability to identify where blitzes were coming from doomed them from the start. Bell masked alot of the inefficiencies in the run game with his ability to break tackles and make the first defender miss. Offensive Line Breakdown

A breakdown? A breakdown implied they were actually a cohesive unit at some point. They were complete out and put GARBAGE right from the opening kickoff. Not only that but Adam Base completely outschemed and outcoached. Sean McDermott made Adam Gase his BITCH.

Edited by Maxman
link removed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so....where is the mfing Brian Winters fan club...   this guy has been a freaking turnstile for at least 3 yrs...

and there is a mumbling population of you who are blind to it...

look at these screen shots and GIFS.   NOT an NFL player....   i guess he "plays like a Jet"?

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The Jets again have a shot at Anderson deep, but he stumbles out of his break and Darnold over throws him. The Jets had a chance to hit Robbie deep 3 times this game, twice he was under thrown, and once overthrown. If the Jets can connect on any one of those passes they win this game."

FREE ROBBY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pretty bad stuff.  as usual the way the bills beat the jets was to put 8 men in the box.  year after year this seems to work.  hopefully gase and co. have a plan to negate this type of defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

"The Jets again have a shot at Anderson deep, but he stumbles out of his break and Darnold over throws him. The Jets had a chance to hit Robbie deep 3 times this game, twice he was under thrown, and once overthrown. If the Jets can connect on any one of those passes they win this game."

FREE ROBBY!

Easy to over throw a player when he stops running.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Easy to over throw a player when he stops running.

keep on saying it....    ...    doesnt make it true.

emperors-new-clothes-300x201.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I think it was off base for Gase to criticize Robbie for this play, people stumble, just bad luck. If your gonna call him out in the press conference you also have to call out Darnold for under throwing him twice."

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

A breakdown? A breakdown implied they were actually a cohesive unit at some point. They were complete out and put GARBAGE right from the opening kickoff. Not only that but Adam Base completely outschemed and outcoached. Sean McDermott made Adam Gase his BITCH.

Those English as a 2nd language classes not going so well?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

You should copy & paste your write-up here so we don’t have to leave the site we came to. 

The reason I linked to the site is because there are multiple GIFs and screen shots illustrating what I am talking. If I copy and pasted I'm not sure how those would translate.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hylandator25 said:

The reason I linked to the site is because there are multiple GIFs and screen shots illustrating what I am talking. If I copy and pasted I'm not sure how those would translate.

You linked to the site because you wanted to promote it. You should have checked first, that isn't cool to just show up and promote another site.

Please don't post any more links.

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks excellent work...  This new FO better used the daft picks on OL players because our OL sucks and has for three years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Losmeister said:

"The Jets again have a shot at Anderson deep, but he stumbles out of his break and Darnold over throws him. The Jets had a chance to hit Robbie deep 3 times this game, twice he was under thrown, and once overthrown. If the Jets can connect on any one of those passes they win this game."

FREE ROBBY!

Truth is the game plan wasn;t as bad as people make it out to be. Gase has been talking about giving what the defense gives the O. We did that with the quick passes which would help cover the O line issues.  Take what the D gives and then take your shots down field when the D adjusts to the short game.  If we hit one of those Robbie fliers that were set up by the underneath the game is over. 

It was a sloppy game no doubt, but the game plan was not as abysmal as people are crying about.  We just didn't;'t nail it down.  Darnold, Robbie, OL and ultimately the 4th quarter D without Mosely and Q. Tough loss to be sure, but we can certainly get this together. 

Winters blows. ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...