63. Seahawks - RB Brian Calhoun, Wisconsin

==

64. Steelers - RB Joseph Addai, LSU

==

NY JETS

======

RD 3. OT Joe Toledo or OT Jeremy Trueblood

Who the hell is Joe Toledo?

Ham, I am pretty sure Marcus Vick is a quarterback, not an offensive tackle.

Last year I gave you Todd Herremans as a bigtime sleeper OT ... Eagles drafted him in RD's 3 or 4? and he started for Philly as a rookie

This year I'm giving you Joe Toledo ... SAME DEAL ... take it for what it's worth

As for Marcus Vick, where did I write his name?????

Last year I gave you Todd Herremans as a bigtime sleeper OT ... Eagles drafted him and he started for Philly as a rookie

This year I'm giving you Joe Toledo ... take it for what it's worth

As for Marcus Vick, where did I write his name?????

Joe Toledo sounds very Ron Mexico-esque, don't you agree?

Why are the Lions drafting a QB, again? Doesn't anyone listen to me? Trust me, they're not going to drop Joey Harrington, and they don't have time to waste on grooming a QB. They're going to sign a vet, and he'll probably win the job. Joey will restructure or something. Or he'll end up in KC... whatever. The Lions are not going to draft a QB.

Why are the Lions drafting a QB, again? Doesn't anyone listen to me? Trust me, they're not going to drop Joey Harrington, and they don't have time to waste on grooming a QB. They're going to sign a vet, and he'll probably win the job. Joey will restructure or something. Or he'll end up in KC... whatever. The Lions are not going to draft a QB.

If the lions draft a QB in rds 1-7 can Ham punch you in the face?

Give me one good reason why they'd draft a QB. Considering they drafted one last year, and all. So, give me one good reason as to why they'd draft one. Honestly... give me one.

1 reason?

1.They don't share you views on the QB spot.

2.They pull a Terry Bradway(Bryan Thomas)

3.They drafted a WR in rd 1 for 3 straight years.

4.Trade bait.

Any of those work for you?

Ps....You just jumped in hams **** like you owned the lions. He should get to at least punch you in the face for such blatant disrespect if he is right,that's all Im saying.:P

Give me one good reason why they'd draft a QB. Considering they drafted one last year, and all. So, give me one good reason as to why they'd draft one. Honestly... give me one.

How bout two reasons ...

1. Harrington sucks big giant elephant balls

2. I don't love Vince Young, but most folks will consider that awesome value at 9

How bout two reasons ...

1. Harrington sucks big giant elephant balls

2. I don't love Vince Young, but most folks will consider that awesome value at 9

How bout you guys have no idea what in the world you're talking about?

The Lions can't draft a QB, especially in round one. Why? Did you guys pay attention to anything that happened in Detroit, last year? Anything at all? Apparently not. The fan base is about to revolt. Alot worse than a Millen Man March or an Orange out. If they waste another first round pick, they're screwed. And, Milled has to win now. They're not going to draft a QB. Very rarely does a QB do anything worth while his first season. They're going to go with a position that's alot easier to translate to the pros. And, they have alot bigger needs than QB. Like a defensive end who can actually impact the game. Or a DT that can replace Dan Wilkenson. Or a cornerback, which they were targeting last year. Or a linebacker who can stay healthy and/or replace Earl Holmes.

I'm not going to rehash my feelings on Joey Harrington. I've made it perfectly clear. And, to be honest, I don't care how you guys feel. You clearly don't know what the Lions need. That much is clear.

The Lions can't draft a QB, especially in round one. Why? Did you guys pay attention to anything that happened in Detroit, last year? Anything at all? Apparently not. The fan base is about to revolt. Alot worse than a Millen Man March or an Orange out. If they waste another first round pick, they're screwed. And, Milled has to win now. They're not going to draft a QB. Very rarely does a QB do anything worth while his first season. They're going to go with a position that's alot easier to translate to the pros. And, they have alot bigger needs than QB. Like a defensive end who can actually impact the game. Or a DT that can replace Dan Wilkenson. Or a cornerback, which they were targeting last year. Or a linebacker who can stay healthy and/or replace Earl Holmes.

I'm not going to rehash my feelings on Joey Harrington. I've made it perfectly clear. And, to be honest, I don't care how you guys feel. You clearly don't know what the Lions need. That much is clear.

After the Lions draft a QB in the 1st round this year, will you kick yourself in the nuts? Please..?

Solid mock ham.

I like the Gilles pick, even though there are alot of other great players still available too.

Solid argument for rd 1. Now tell me why rds 2-7 are guaranteed to be Qb free?

Did I hurt your wittle feelings?

Didn't the "Hey, go **** yourself" tell you anything? Remember that whole thing, over PM, telling me "Wah wah! Dont' talk to me anymore! Wah wah!"? So, it's quite obvious you can't take it, and really can't dish it out, either.

You came in, told a lame joke, and got told down. Accept it and move on.

Yeah he sounds like a gunslinger from the old west ... JOE TOLEDO ... but trust me, he's 6' 6"/310 and a bigtime sleeper ... dude can play!

IMO he'll be a heist in RD 3 ... Toledo is this years Herremans

Why does Sione Pouha's face keep popping into my head?

Didn't the "Hey, go **** yourself" tell you anything? Remember that whole thing, over PM, telling me "Wah wah! Dont' talk to me anymore! Wah wah!"? So, it's quite obvious you can't take it, and really can't dish it out, either.

You came in, told a lame joke, and got told down. Accept it and move on.

You dont know the half of it. My post was edited because I pwned you, smart guy.

And my original comment to you in this thread was a f#cking joke, lighten up your snatch.

Another thing, I wouldnt be talking. You like to dish it out (as lame as it may be) but you can never take it.

where is this ignore feature found?

Check in the USER CP, under "Stop whining and grow up".

Thats not a slam against you or anything, but the ignore feature is just stupid. As much as alk or others piss me off, I will never ignore them.

Pretty immature act if you ask me.

Archived