Boycott this corrupt game

Ex-Rex

The NFL is a totally corrupt league that pulls rule interpretation out their a$$es whenever they can. And they screw the Jets particularly bad. I wish all football fans would join me in doing something ELSE on Sunday for the rest of the season. I know it will hurt, I will probably drink myself into a coma, but I WILL NOT watch or go to an NFL game. I am tired of arguing about officials calls when I know when it concerns the Jets we are f-cked. They make up the rules as they go along, mostly to satisfy the bookies is my theory, but I can't prove it I just see it every week. See you all next season maybe. I hope Walt Anderson makes good money out of taking a fine touchdown pass reception away from Ryan Griffin.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Ex-Rex said:

The NFL is a totally corrupt league that pulls rule interpretation out their a$$es whenever they can. And they screw the Jets particularly bad. I wish all football fans would join me in doing something ELSE on Sunday for the rest of the season. I know it will hurt, I will probably drink myself into a coma, but I WILL NOT watch or go to an NFL game. I am tired of arguing about officials calls when I know when it concerns the Jets we are f-cked. They make up the rules as they go along, mostly to satisfy the bookies is my theory, but I can't prove it I just see it every week. See you all next season maybe. I hope Walt Anderson makes good money out of taking a fine touchdown pass reception away from Ryan Griffin.

BS. The Jets are complete and utter GARBAGE, that's why we're losing.

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

You realize the Jets could both suck and get screwed by the league at the same time? 

You realize that most fans haven't accepted that the Jets suck so they need to come up with excuses to make themselves feel better?