Jets only team in the NFL not to show post game winning locker room speech, celebration

Jetsbb

7 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Being 2-7 at this point in the season is nothing to really celebrate. Gase knows it and the team knows it. We got lucky today, that's all.

They were is position to take advantage, and the defense grew a spine in the 2nd half. 

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

They were is position to take advantage, and the defense grew a spine in the 2nd half. 

Oh, boy! The defense finally stepped up to the plate in the second half. Wow! So, a celebration is justified because they decided to do the job they're paid to do in the first place? I don't think so. We got lucky ... this time.

Just now, Joe Willie said:

Oh, boy! The defense finally stepped up to the plate in the second half. Wow! So, a celebration is justified because they decided to do the job they're paid to do in the first place? I don't think so. We got lucky ... this time.

When it mattered, late in the 4th,  they got the job done. First time in forever they had a mess of sacks. 

Sorry; with all the bad football I've watched, I will take some joy in beating the co-tenants. Not sure what other reaction a Jet fan could have. 

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

When it mattered, late in the 4th,  they got the job done. First time in forever they had a mess of sacks. 

Sorry; with all the bad football I've watched, I will take some joy in beating the co-tenants. Not sure what other reaction a Jet fan could have. 

Do we at least get the big bedroom as a result?

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Well, taking joy in beating the vagiants is fine. My issue is that one game, which might have been lost quite easily (in true, Jetsian fashion), does not a season make, particularly at this sad point.