Jets, Dolphins, Falcons WIN. Saints, Chiefs, Rams LOSE. Go figure!

jetstream23

Just now, jetstream23 said:

Good luck figuring out the NFL. Wins by 3 teams who were slated to Draft in the Top 4. Losses by 3 teams from last year’s Conference Championship games.

I think both conferences are wide open.

This just proves that building this Jet team the right way while Brady, BB, Edelman age is the path that needs to be taken. It's REALLY HARD to have patience as a long time Jet fan but I see a bright future ahead. I really do. This league as a whole is not very good. Jet fans are screaming for Gase to be fired, how would have liked to be a Cowboy fan losing to the Jets? Give Adam Gase & Sam Darnold that Cowboy Oline, Zeke, Cooper, Witten. 

Its a crazy league. I'm 100% confident Joe Douglas knows what we need, the question is how long will it take & can he nail his drafts & free agency. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Ravens are looking damn good.

I totally underestimated the effect Lamar Jackson would have on this league.  Credit Harbaugh in making the change. It would have been so NFL to just stick with Flacco.

Same here.  He has the two highest QBR games in the NFL this season....which is amazing in a league with Mahomes, Brees, Ryan, Watson, Russell Wilson, etc.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

I totally underestimated the effect Lamar Jackson would have on this league.  Credit Harbaugh in making the change. It would have been so NFL to just stick with Flacco.

the mobile qb's who can throw have always been intriguing and pose match up problems for most defenses. the problem is they get clobbered because they get hit so much and then there passing ability goes down.  maybe jackson will be the anomaly.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, rangerous said:

the mobile qb's who can throw have always been intriguing and pose match up problems for most defenses. the problem is they get clobbered because they get hit so much and then there passing ability goes down.  maybe jackson will be the anomaly.

John Harbaugh is a hell of a coach, talk about adapting! 

Bring back that thread (where there were rumors the Ravens might move on) & ban every single Jet fan that said they didn't want him from this site! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Scott Dierking said:

Agreed.  And prior to this season, I'm on record for saying that Harbaugh runs the exact boring unimaginative offense that has plagued the Jets.  He moved on from Flacco and now they're like the most exciting offense in the league.  

Still not sure that Jackson can do this long term but in the short term, he's incredible and kudos to the organization for having a vision for how the offense would look with Jackson and executing on that vision. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Jetster said:

John Harbaugh is a hell of a coach, talk about adapting! 

Bring back that thread (where there were rumors the Ravens might move on) & ban every single Jet fan that said they didn't want him from this site! 

that separates the good coaches from the great ones.  harbaugh is in that class,  parcells,  gibbs, walsh, not sure about bellichicken although he has had an unbelievably long streak with the patsies and brady.