I apologize to JetNation founders

Thor99

God, You people will never get over the fact that you all made big mistakes as Jet fans trying to screw the good people of Jetsinsider. Now you all are going back there with your tail between your legs begging to get back on there and being humiliated by the SOOTH...Face the facts, this web site has failed and you have to kiss the soothmans *ss

Who exactly went back to JI with their tail between their legs? Please enlighten us.

The only guy I know who went back did it to mock sooth. It worked.

:Nuts:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:-k

Well...

Hell, I'm speechless. Someone else crack the joke.

With pleasure...

Ok,a priest and a rabbi go...go into the supermarket,and,uh,the priest wants to buy a ham. And the rabbi says, "Ah, I can't eat it. It's forbidden." Couldn't eat it. Not allowed, pigs are like superheroes to them.

Wait...sorry,that probably isn't the joke you were looking for.

God, You people will never get over the fact that you all made big mistakes as Jet fans trying to screw the good people of Jetsinsider. Now you all are going back there with your tail between your legs begging to get back on there and being humiliated by the SOOTH...Face the facts, this web site has failed and you have to kiss the soothmans *ss

And ThisIsOurYear makes yet another misinformed appearance lapping up the dookie out of Sooth's arse.

Um this thread was started by someone who hates JN. He blasts us every chance he gets. We let him stay because we are not insecure.

Oh and give me your definition of failure? Had over 100 people online at one time today. Seems pretty good to me. But what do I know.

Oh for the love of mercy.:eek:

Max, why did you even think this clown needed a response?

Will you lighten up and let go of it.

You have agreat thing going here and the last thing you have to do is justify what you are trying to do to some "flaming troll".

Damn, I always wanted to use that word in a post.

13 will be proud of me.;)

Oh for the love of mercy.:eek:

Max, why did you even think this clown needed a response?

Will you lighten up and let go of it.

You have agreat thing going here and the last thing you have to do is justify what you are trying to do to some "flaming troll".

Damn, I always wanted to use that word in a post.

13 will be proud of me.;)

This is the post of the decade right here. TX said "flaming troll" - LOL!

POTW NOM

Remember that next week when you select the winners.;)

pushing your luck, huh Tx? and bribery wont work....

hey gb... please dont open any packages postmaked from the lone star state... especially if they are dripping or stained! :shock:

Do you notice how any asswipe can come on here and be critical and say JetsInsider as many times as they like. Nobody cares Try being critical and mentioning JN over there and you will get banned. The paranoia runs rampant. Regardless, everyone is welcome here (except the official bootlicker ThisIsOurYear who is desperate to please Sooth and get a doggy treat by trashing everyone here).

maxman i put myself out there, basically exposing my loins to the entire world, a heartfelt apology....and i get sarcasm in return. I get referred to by yourself as someone who hates JN and bashes it all the time.

Stop living in the past max. I thought we had moved past that.

My primary reason to be here is to discuss jets football while on a mix of ****tails and substances.

that said i think the jets should sign tommie frazier and fire mangini and hire tom osborne...i think u know where this is going..the wishbone is back

maxman i put myself out there, basically exposing my loins to the entire world, a heartfelt apology....and i get sarcasm in return.

Well allow me to be the first to say...Apology not accepted. Go see if sooth wants you to to fill up limo lady's water dish.

We're not going to put you on a pedestal like they Did to TomShane when he came back to JI. Sorry. Not gonna happen.

Smizzy made you do it? You ****ing pussy.

Smizzy is a woman, don't let her push you around.

I don't... it's only temporary... I'm currently looking for a new one. It just can't be Superman, cause Heelz has him covered :lol:

And don't you forget it.

SS19, perhaps a nice pic of the Baroness?

Hmmm... maybe. I do have this other picture I wanted to use. I'll see what I can find.

Archived