I apologize to JetNation founders

Thor99

I was just on the other site and some nobody personality from some website had a thread and basically he and the sayersooth were giving each other anal. I mean with that site you either pay $55/year for real Jets insight or you just get a bunch of total f'n jagoffs its unreal. I seriously couldnt belive the sayer was practically giving hand to this nobody dino. I mean Dino is a nobody and sayer was so proud to have him on his site.pathetic. F this commercial freakin crap, i do not come on a freakin message board website for c and d list celebs, that crap does not impress me at all..more power to u

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just on the other site and some nobody personality from some website had a thread and basically he and the sayersooth were giving each other anal. I mean with that site you either pay $55/year for real Jets insight or you just get a bunch of total f'n jagoffs its unreal. I seriously couldnt belive the sayer was practically giving hand to this nobody dino. I mean Dino is a nobody and sayer was so proud to have him on his site.pathetic. F this commercial freakin crap, i do not come on a freakin message board website for c and d list celebs, that crap does not impress me at all..more power to u

Great insight.

maxman i'm sorry you didnt understand the post. look marijuana has not much to do with it. anyway. all was i saying is that i have some respect for this place because i saw a blatant, pathetic ass grabbing by this sayer for some nobody with a website that gets less traffic than this one! lol. anyway ive burned my bridges here already so thats my tough luck but good luck anyhow

C0059.gif

not really, but it did make me laugh when Maxman informed him about prostitution laws. :cheers:

Bit,

You run your own website. So you better than anyone knows...that we are bound to a greater responsibility. Sometimes they come to our sites misinformed. We must point them to the straight and narrow.

It is what we do!

;)

Cough*Crack kills*Cough

God, You people will never get over the fact that you all made big mistakes as Jet fans trying to screw the good people of Jetsinsider. Now you all are going back there with your tail between your legs begging to get back on there and being humiliated by the SOOTH...Face the facts, this web site has failed and you have to kiss the soothmans *ss

God, You people will never get over the fact that you all made big mistakes as Jet fans trying to screw the good people of Jetsinsider. Now you all are going back there with your tail between your legs begging to get back on there and being humiliated by the SOOTH...Face the facts, this web site has failed and you have to kiss the soothmans *ss

Um this thread was started by someone who hates JN. He blasts us every chance he gets. We let him stay because we are not insecure.

Oh and give me your definition of failure? Had over 100 people online at one time today. Seems pretty good to me. But what do I know.

Archived