The Jets should have takeover games every week

Maxman

22 minutes ago, Maxman said:

So many Cowboys fans there. Jets won.

So many Giants fans there. Jets won.

So many Raiders fans there. Jets won.

So many Steelers fans there. Jets won.

Is being boo'ed coming out of the tunnel the key to success for the Jets? 

Plus 2-0 when the airplane/billboard gang takes action.

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Plus 2-0 when the airplane/billboard gang takes action.

LOL. They took action this week? All I saw was them getting sued again. Not sure how that impacts the players since they don't even know about it.

16 minutes ago, oldandintheway said:

Season ticket holder....these are some of my favorite games

I like opposing fans it's more spicy that way.  And here's a little known secret:

Cowboys
Raiders
Dolphins
Steelers

Those enemy fans in our building aren't from those cities.  When they sit near me or are behind me on a soda line, I ask them.  The answer?  They're New Yorkers.  They're out neighbors.  They're the kids 40 years ago in junior high school who didn't want the losing of the Jets or Giants so they bolted to these elite teams.  They come to town, they whip out their yellowing jerseys and buy cheap tickets.

So it's not a surprise we have so many of them in our building in a tough season.  They don't need hotels and they travel only as far as we do.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Shouldn't the NY Jets win every away game then if this team likes to be in enemy territory. 

Flights, buses, hotels, distance from girlfriends, disconnect from support systems, away games are a significant strain on a player.

SAR I

15 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

We may have had a losing season but beating the most annoying fan bases in the league was fun 

Opening 1-7 and finishing 6-2 has an amazing feel to it.  We saw a ton of young players who otherwise wouldn't have seen a real game play significant time this year.

If our backups could go 6-2, imagine what next year will be like when the starters are all healthy, these newbs back them up, and they're complimented by the studs Joe Douglas brings in here.  Never been more excited.  Very sorry to see this season end.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1