LSU vs Clemson

College Football Championship  

39 members have voted

1. 1. The winner of the LSU vs Clemson game will be......

• LSU in a rout (22+points)
    • LSU fairly easily (8-21 points)
    • LSU in a close one (1-7 points)
    • Clemson in a close one (1-7 points)
    • Clemson fairly easily (8-21 points)
    • Clemson in a rout (22+points)

I was just going to pick theTigers and leave it at that.

LSU has already beaten 6 teams that were in the Top 10 when they played them: Texas, Florida, Bama, Auburn, Georiga and Oklahoma were all in the Top 10 when they lost to LSU.  Talk about a murderer's rown.  As hard as it is to pick against Clemson's pedigree, I think LSU makes it 7.

38-34 in a tight one.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Some years, teams are destined to win it all.  This season, that team is LSU.  It will be close though.  

I tend to agree.  But Alabama had that look last year and it didn’t work out for them.  For me, I just think the Clemson defense can’t hang up front.  Venables will throw a ton of stuff at Burrow.   Plus playing them in New Orleans isn’t the ideal scenario.  

43 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

I tend to agree.  But Alabama had that look last year and it didn’t work out for them.  For me, I just think the Clemson defense can’t hang up front.  Venables will throw a ton of stuff at Burrow.   Plus playing them in New Orleans isn’t the ideal scenario.  

Alabama has that look every year.  LSU not so much.  I think that's the difference for me here.  LSU is having one of those years where it's all breaking their way, including the Heisman trophy winner.  They just feel like a team of destiny.

The biggest thing that Clemson has going from them is that coaching staff and Sunshine.  Experience cant be overlooked, hence why I think it will be a close game.

• Upvote 1