Why Are So many TGG guys going to JI??

jetsdiehard

We dont belong here fellas, lets get the F*** ata here. And wait til TGG opens.

Ya see now that's uncalled for. I went over to JI today and voiced my displeasure and took my shots...But this? JN has been great to us while TGG is getting rebuilt. It's a site that has came along very nicely and it's well-documented that JN and TGG have a good relationship, I really can't see your gripe or hatred towards JN...

Today I may have got some TGG posters mad at me for what I said over at JI, but it's something that i've wanted to say for the longest time, but this man, cmon, show some respect for a Jets site that's pretty good friends with TGG.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya see now that's uncalled for. I went over to JI today and voiced my displeasure and took my shots...But this? JN has been great to us while TGG is getting rebuilt. It's a site that has came along very nicely and it's well-documented that JN and TGG have a good relationship, I really can't see your gripe or hatred towards JN...

Today I may have got some TGG posters mad at me for what I said over at JI, but it's something that i've wanted to say for the longest time, but this man, cmon, show some respect for a Jets site that's pretty good friends with TGG.

Agreed, we're like allies. :cheers:

151....good post.

51pa what is your issue with us? Specifically why do you hate us? I am interested. Here I will help you out.

Things I hate about JetNation:

• Smizzy spends a little bit too much time hanging around the mens locker room
  • The Gun Of Bavaria gets off his shift as a Detroit Police Officer and there is hell to pay
  • Is there a Jet fan to be found anywhere in these parts?

151....good post.

51pa what is your issue with us? Specifically why do you hate us? I am interested. Here I will help you out.

• The Gun Of Bavaria gets off his shift as a Detroit Police Officer and there is hell to pay

Don't listen to him, nobody understands him at TGG either. :rolleyes:

151....good post.

you see, he actually thinks that he's a good member at TGG. He thinks he is a critical piece, so he talks him self up. He actually tried convincing us that he was Donyell Marshall of the Cavaliers.

151....good post.

Why ??????

Cuz someone gets banned from TGG, and they bash us when we get here. We or I are not wanted here. Its also clear. I have respect you and Smizzy. We and I dont feel like were welcomed here. JET-5

FU** MISTERMOSS BITCH

Why ??????

Cuz someone gets banned from TGG, and they bash us when we get here. We or I are not wanted here. Its also clear. I have respect you and Smizzy. We and I dont feel like were welcomed here. JET-5

FU** MISTERMOSS BITCH

You could leave, you know. Please.

Why ??????

FU** MISTERMOSS BITCH

Wow, I think every poster at TGG will agree with me in saying that I hope you get banned from TGG for saying that. Why don't you just stay here?

I was just over there reviewing the day's activities, and I see that Stoolsaver has everyone huddled around him in a thread, explaining how the big, bad, Petrozza monster came onto his site and underhandedly promoted TGG. :roll: Then, of course, he adds his boilerplate self-promoting lines about credentials, and membership, etc.. He's loving this moment.

Wow, I think every poster at TGG will agree with me in saying that I hope you get banned from TGG for saying that. Why don't you just stay here?

Like we want to clean up your mess. No thanks.

Everybody is more than welcome to come back after tgg is back up....everybody but Kobe.

lol

no offence to jets insider and gang green because i am a civil person and i post at all 3.but jetnation was the only one i heard of word of mouth .i had no idea this place existed before i heard some old lady talking about it 2 her husband at training camp (she does not post she just reads) but i think there is an accomplishment right there

Well, when you type in "Jets message board" on google that's the first one that comes up.

Archived